Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)

Go down 
+2
Pinepaw
Ripped
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) Empty
PostSubject: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 19:52

OCC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuC_hArvo1E

Bear stood near the entrance to the barn. His claws itched with excitement at the prospect of beginning to train the younger kits. The ones who had been born in the group were now growing older and stronger. There would be no better time to start showing them how to hunt and fight. Even some of the older cats, apprentices as he heard they were called, could benefit from the bit of experience. It would be a nontraditional training session. At least, it would be far different than what the clan cats were used to. Bear was to be the only mentor. Nero would be coming along to watch. Or at least, he hoped she would. The enforcer would not only help to control the few, young forest cats, but she could also benefit from watching her kits train along with the rest.

"Let's go!" His yowl rang through the barn. Earlier, Bear had instructed that they all meet at sunhigh to begin. Hopefully they would begin sooner than later.

Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 20:21

Ooc I assume since Nero was mentioned I am to be in the thread?

Nero blinked from where she was was curled up with her two kits. She flicked her ear hearing bear and sat up slightly. Her dark long furred tail curled around the two kits for a moment before she stood."Ripley...Artemis time to wake up"she mewed nudging her son,a dark ish brown tabby who was bigger then his sister a silver long furred spotted she kit.

Artemis blinked her light gold eyes open and stood slowly"I'm up momma what's going on?"she mewed.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 20:28

Deisel was still rather hyper and his large size wasn't helping, he had woken early and hunted down a few crickets. This was something he was rather proud of, making his own mock freshkill pile out of the crickets as well as some other things like beetles. Hearing Bear yowl, he grinned and ran over to the brown leader, "I caught a bunch of prey already! It might not taste good but, we can fatten up the mice with them." The tom purred, searching eagerly for approval in the leader's eyes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 22:21

//as Ripley is Nero's son, he is also allowed in the thread? PM me if not, and I'll delete this; I'm just in an RP mood x'D//

Ripley was practically buzzing when he woke up and heard Bear's call, jumping to his paws. "Where are we going? Outside of the barn?!" He asked, and streaked off towards Bear without an answer. Giving a little playful growl, he jumped at Diesel, though he was careful not to bowl the other tom over. The dark brown tabby was already quite big for a kit, and he was still learning how to contain his strength. So, even if some cats were bigger than him, he tried not to just leap at them with all his strength. As his mother says, practice makes perfect.

Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) 2wwmQbtLittle Tyrants (Semi-Open) Yn79RFdLittle Tyrants (Semi-Open) 5EN37bBLittle Tyrants (Semi-Open) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 7:08

Artemis watched her brother run ahead of her mother and her and she couldn't help the excitement of going outside the barn for the first time. She pushed past her mother her silvery spotted tail streaming behind her as she joined her brother and Deisel.

Nero smiled some and followed after her kits but at her own pace.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 10:08

OCC: y'all are good

Bear spoke to Nero first, wanting him and the enforcer to be on the same page, "I'm going to need you to come watch. We won't be far from the barn. Wolffang will be in charge until I'm back. But I need your help in case any of the apprentices try to take of again." Straight and to the point. That was Bear's typical manner of talking. No fluff was needed in his statements. Seeing the young kits, full of excitement, ready to be out training sparked something within the brown tom. He stood up even straighter and looked down at all of them. They will be great someday... the future of this group.

"You've done well, Diesel. I cannot wait to see you hunt down real prey," Bear's deep meow rang with a satisfied approval. Despite Bat's wishes, Bear had taken quite a bit of interest in the young tom. Part of it was because he was reminded of Riley's constant kit-like behavior and optimism. The anger hit him for a brief moment, before he was brought back to reality. Someday you will help me avenge him, The rogue leader thought darkly, thinking over Diesel's future, You will be great. All of you. While he had never talked about it with any cat other than Wolffang, he intended on training up Diesel to be his successor someday. Today, their lessons would start. Once that apprentices joined them.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 11:08

Nero flicked her tail but nodded slowly"alright"She mewed."though I was coming regardless because of my kits"she mewed looking at Bear with gold eyes.

Artemis let out a somewhat playful growl as the she kit had come around bear and tried to catch his tail. Her light gold eyes narrowed in concentration.

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 17:04

Spottedpaw

Green eyes flashed open from where they had remained closed from the day before. She knew Bear wanted her to join his mousebrained training patrol. She rolled ehr eyes as she rose to her paws glancing about for the rest of the captive apprentices. She saw none but that didn't stop her. She padded forward and flicked her tail toward the kits. Despite her frustration at being forced to stay here away from her clan she was excited at the prospect of real training for once. She hadn't even had a chance to have any training from her mentor before she'd been captured. Why did I have to leave the clan that day. She thought angrily. But she trusted at Starclan would protect her and that she was here for a reason. Her attention returned to the lively kits before her. HEr heart seemed the swell in her chest aching for the little ones. They would know no other life than the tyranny of Bear. But they were cute. She dropped her head and spoke softly two Ripley and Artemis, "Maybe when we get back I can give your mother a break and tell you some stories." She mewed warmly glancing briefly at Nero and Bear.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 17:34

Lichenpaw had heard the call but despite it she attempted to ignore it at first. The scarred she cat looked at the entrance with moss green eyes. The last thing she wanted was to train with them. Though she was sure shed be forced to do it.

Ooc I assume I join.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 10:24

"Alright, let's go. The others can catch up. We aren't going far," He meowed to the small group gathered. The muscular tom shouldered his way out of the opening in the side of the barn. It was a nice day out for training. With the sun high in the sky, it warmed his chocolate brown pelt. When they finally reached a flat patch of earth, he stopped. This would be their training ground. Bear summoned Nero to the center with a flick of his tail. Once the other rogue joined, he launched himself at her. Even though his claws were unsheathed the whole time, Bear restrained from using full-force. Their training would be harder than the traditional soft attacks that clan cats used, but he also did not want them mauling each other.

Using his forepaw, he swatted at Nero's face before rolling to the side and attacking her from the side. It was all done quickly. Bear's muscles rippled underneath his fur as he attacked. Once he finished, he stopped to looked over at the younger cats, "Diesel! Ripley! You give it a shot."

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 10:31

Nero blinked then nodded coming to the center. She blinked and fought back a hiss as he attacked her her for bristled. She looked to Ripley,her son, and Diesel.

Artemis blinked when she wasn't ordered to try and she flicked her tail impatiently"what about me?"she mewed. Tail whisking slightly

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 19:12

Spottedpaw

The young apprentice padded after Bear and the others her shoulders still stinging slightly. She pulled herself to a sitting position when they stopped and flicked her tail around her paws to hide them. She dug her claws into the ground as Bear lunged without warning at Nero. She has kits for Starclan's sake! She thought fighting down the rage that was building in her stomach. She mastered it and forced herself to remain calm and silent as he urged the kits into attacking each other.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 19:25

Ripley had pounced on Spottedpaw's feet when she spoke to his sister and himself, wrestling with one of her paws gently. He sat up when he saw Bear fly at his mother, eyes huge when the glint of the brown cat's claws caught his eye. Bear's claws were unsheathed? But that was his mother! He frowned softly at the leader of his group before padding out next to him. He looked to his mother worriedly, sighing when he didn't see any lasting injuries. Then he turned to Diesel and grinned playfully, tail waving before he crouched. "Hope you're ready!" He said, and the kit gave a strong leap for such a young kit, even if he was big for his age. He barreled head first into his friend, knocking the other kit off his paws. While Ripley's initial attack was strong, his landing was clumsy, and he fell onto his side. He laughed and batted playfully at Diesel after rolling onto his back, not quite getting that training was different than just regular playing with one of his best friends.

Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) 2wwmQbtLittle Tyrants (Semi-Open) Yn79RFdLittle Tyrants (Semi-Open) 5EN37bBLittle Tyrants (Semi-Open) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 8:59

Artemis watched slightly upset. She let her kitten claws work in the dirt of the ground. She flicked her tail light gold eyes looking to Bear then her freind and brother agitated that she was ignored.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 9:44

Deisel swatted at Ripley's ears in a equally playful manner. "You have to learn to jump first!"  He laughed and pounced on the other kit, making them roll again, the two large kits made one large mass of brown fur. For him, this was just playing, that concept of fighting was not in his kit brain yet. Though it was playful and backwards, he had still copied what his idol had done. He just wasn't as quick or skilled. The kit rolled off the other and looked at Bear for approval.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)   Little Tyrants (Semi-Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Tyrants (Semi-Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next