Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Holly leaves hurt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2250

Holly leaves hurt Empty
PostSubject: Holly leaves hurt   Holly leaves hurt EmptyFri 24 Feb 2017 - 0:34

So holly is ready to become a warrior. She isn't going to have an assesment cos' Magpieclaw is dead so she needs a fight. Even if her mentor wasnt dead Holly would need a fight because she is like an Eagleheart and Hazeflight descendant and she's just that cat.

So like the fight will happen, but there's a twist. After the fight they realsie it was fairly stupid and they end up becoming friends and stuff.(If cat is a tom maybe forbidden relationship idk. This was off the top of my head.) The cats would meet in secret and trade gossip and maybe... Not to sure, end up ditching the clans and end up becoming rogues, relying on each other. Basically two besties ditch their clans and go be kick butt rogues who no one wants to mess with.

This isn't first in first served. I want someone Holly would actually want to be friends who's personality would click. Please fill out this form if you would like to be the cat.

Maybe it could be a trio...

Name:
Personality:
Role play sample:
Will you be active?

Thank you~
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

Holly leaves hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly leaves hurt   Holly leaves hurt EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 13:27

Okay so I don't know your cat or if mine and yours would click but I'm gonna apply anyways

Name: Lynxpaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: Strong and confident in himself, but often in a bad mood and generally has a negative attitude towards most things. However, on the rare occasion he can be gentle and loving to those he cares about, but not in front of others. He pretends to be cold, uncaring, but in reality can learn to care about someone else. His belief in Starclan can be faulty, but he would never turn to the side of the dark forest. Believes strongly in growth through suffering, thinking it's the best way to get stronger.
Role play sample: (Idk what situation to do so I'm just gonna do the first time they meet, which I also don't know since i'm making this up as I go along but eh we'll see what I come up with)

Lynxpaw padded through the forest, emerald eyes shining with the reflection of moonlight. He was glad to finally get out of camp, having been stuck there for several days. The bitter chill of the night air worked through his pelt, a small breeze drifting over his fur. He liked the thrill it gave him, to be out in the dark, under the stars and completely alone. Or, at least, what he thought was completely alone.
The thunderpath was close, but not so close that the acrid stench hurt his throat or that the scent of Skyclan wafted over to ruin his perfectly peaceful evening, or at least, until it did. He stopped. What was that? A snapping twig, breathing, the scent of Skyclan close by. He couldn't identify the individual cat, but someone had crossed their borders.
"Who's there! Skyclan I know it's you!"

Will you be active? Yep, come on once a day minimum

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

Holly leaves hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly leaves hurt   Holly leaves hurt EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 13:36

Lynx sounds good! I'll just hve to wait if any others apply.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Holly leaves hurt Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

Holly leaves hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly leaves hurt   Holly leaves hurt EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 3:10

Lynx fit Holly's personality perfectly. Want to make a topic at Hoghpine?

Holly leaves hurt Giphy

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

Holly leaves hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly leaves hurt   Holly leaves hurt EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 10:24

Yep, will do. So what'll the fight be about anyway? They're each doing solo patrols and run into each other and start verbally arguing before one of them leaps at the other?

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

Holly leaves hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly leaves hurt   Holly leaves hurt EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 21:32

Pretty much. Seeing s Lynx is SC he should know about Holly, not her name, but that that she is half-clan. All of SC should know. Lynx could maybe recognise something about her that was similiar to her mother Hazeflight and them the fight could break out.

Holly leaves hurt Giphy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holly leaves hurt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly leaves hurt   Holly leaves hurt Empty

Back to top Go down

Holly leaves hurt