Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)

Go down 
+3
Acorn
Clover
Jughead
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)    Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 20:46

Rowan flinched at the cold tone his answer was delivered in and watched the black tom trot away. He sat in the dirt with little reassurance and stared at the cat who seemed to hold authority. More importantly,he stared at her stump where a leg should have been. The deep brown firm looked off without it and made her all the more frightening to him. His mother's blood was drying in his pelt and he tugged at the hairs when he moved as well as making him look like a complete mess.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)    Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 16:35

Blizzardshine had been on the edges of the camp as the whole commotion took place, somewhat hidden by the brambles and her white pelt still serving as partial camouflage against the thin layer of snow that still coated the camp and that would still be there until Newleaf arrived and melted it away completely. It was quite unusual for her to not step in in favor of a kit as soon as her eyes fell on them, but with all the tension around the young rogue and with Darkstar stepping in she had decided that it would be the wiser thing to do for the time being.

It wasn’t until Darkstar walked off to her den with Rockpaw, not looking like she would return anytime soon given the situation, that she finally decided it was time for her to allow herself in. She knew the leader had important things to discuss with her apprentice, and knowing her well enough she could guess that it would be her wish for the kit to be instantly taken in and protected by the clan…and in all honesty she would’ve taken in the kit even if it wasn’t the case thanks to the strong weak spot she had for them, even if such action could carry consequences for her.

After walking out from the shadows casted by the brambles and shaking the snow that had managed to get stuck in her long fluffy white coat, she padded towards the remaining cats gathered around the small figure of the rogue kit. Though her expression was as gentle as always and her eyes held that motherly shine they had each time he was around a kit, her steps were firm and her overall posture reflected her authority within the clan. She didn’t want to give the wrong impression or intimidate anyone, but with the tension around her she thought it would be needed to avoid potential confrontations “I heard and saw everything” She meowed, her voice calm and soft, even more than usual. After letting them know they didn’t need to explain anything to her she looked down at the kit and lowered herself slowly to get closer to him without looking threatening, aware that he probably was scared out of his mind already, and looking at him carefully “What's your name, little one?".

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)    Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 17:00

Rowan gasped as the she-cat lowered her head to him and asked d his name. His name? His name. "R-ro-r-..." He stamped the ground with his paws in frustration and looked up at her with wide eyes. "R-r-rown... Rowa-.." he let out a whine and shut his mouth, teary eyed once more. He sniffled and looked away. "I-im sor-r-ry."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)    Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 17:49

Blizzardshine lowered her ears, placing her nuzzle on the kit’s head in a comforting way, letting out a soft purr in an attempt to calm him down even if just a bit. Having to watch your own mother get murdered right before your eyes and then carried away by the same cat that killed her…that was an experience she couldn’t even start to imagine, so telling him she understood him would be nothing but a huge lie.

After some time she finally got back on her paws, looking at the clan cats still gathered around “From now on, this kit is part of the clan and must be treated as such” Her voice was raised so they could hear her clearly, a good part of the softness in it temporarily replaced by a serious tone, her eyes landing on the group, like daring them to try and challenge her decision. Her eyes traveled for a couple second from the cats of the clan to the newcomer, softening as they did “From this day and until he gets his apprentice name, he will be known as Falconkit” She allowed a couple of seconds to pass, wondering if the kit would go against the change of name, willing to let him keep his rogue name if he asked her to “If you ever need something, have any problem or just want to talk, look for me. I promise to do my best to help you, and may you find your wings one day to get back your freedom and soar far from the troubles that try to pull you down, like the great bird I named you after” She said in a whisper to the newly renamed kit.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)    Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)  - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 18:45

The newly named Falconkit nodded slowly, thinking over what she said. Though, with that he realized he had no idea what he was supposed to do. His fur spiked up a bit at this as he looked around for a clue but, only saw older cats carrying about their business or spectating from strange structures made out of foliage. He shuffled his paws and realized how tired this whole process had made him he had yet to eat all day too but, his pelt was still tarnished with Raven's blood and he couldn't build up the will to eat with that on his mind.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)    Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Committee (Open, Darkstar needed.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: