Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) Empty
PostSubject: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 17:51

(prepare for 'Pinepaw Is Terrible At Talking: The Movie, Part 2)

Pinepaw led Sheeppaw back into camp, hoping they won't attract to much attention than they needed. The sleek brown tom paused in the middle of camp, to check on the younger apprentice. "If I found we had something in common, that was cool indifference. That will bring us trouble." he sighted, licking one of his wounds. He was ough to check with Dreamleaf for that, he thought, but first he had to deal with all of this.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 10:01

Sheeppaw followed the brown tom into camp, not bothering to respond to his comment.
"I suppose you'd like to do all of the talking. Just don't say anything too stupid, although I guess you'll have a lot of trouble not letting a silly comment escape your jaws."
While any younger apprentice or kit would've been extremely excited to talk to Frozenflame or Darkstar, Sheeppaw didn't care. They were just normal, ordinary cats in her eyes.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 10:09

Pinepaw dismissed her comment with a flick of his tail. "Oh great..." he mewed, but as he was about to say 'StarClan', he coughed awkwardly and looked away. As soon as the deputy or the leader came, they could sort out this mess and he could break away from the 'happy duo' that he and Sheeppaw could be called. He was pretty sure she hated him, so why try anything more. He should leave it to be and maybe just live a lonely life.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 14:55

She'd been calmly eating a thrush in front of her den in a patch of sun, and was nearly finished and ready to head out into the territory when she noticed two apprentices coming in, Pinepaw and Sheeppaw. As she watched them come in, she noticed a warrior wasn't behind them, and both of them were acting a bit suspicious. The leader rose to her paws and approached them. "What were you two doing, alone in the territory?" She tried to sound more concerned, not interrogating.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) EmptySun 18 Sep 2016 - 15:04

Pinepaw dopped his head to the leader as soon as she approached them, but his cold eyesromised no warm apology nor care as he prepared to talk. He had pondered over what to say, so he could get away, as well as Sheeppaw. "We couldn't get any sleep, so we went hunting. Near the Thunderpqth, we encountered a fox pup and chased it of until it ran over it. We suspect his mother had been hit by a monster." he reported coldly, without glancing at the young she-cat next to him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 4:10

Sheeppaw rolled her eyes after Pinepaw's explanation, then fixed Darkstar with a respectful yet calm gaze, "Yes, Pinepaw's explanation had so much detail," she said, sarcastically, "Actually, Pinepaw just wanted to take me hunting so that he'd get the rest of the day off and Frozenflame's praise. I only went along for the experience. On our way there, we saw a weak and scrawny fox cub that was easily chased across the Thunderpath and to ShadowClan territory. Pinepaw was hurt, I wasn't."
She made sure to purposely point out all of Pinepaw's flaws during her report.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 18:14

Frozenflame looked up from his meal, hearing his name. He spotted his apprentice, Pinepaw, speaking with the leader and another apprentice. The large, muscular deputy stood up and joined the three, his ears perked. "Forgive me, Darkstar, I should have known where my apprentice was. I will take extra care to keep an eye on him at all times from now on," Frozenflame purred in a sorrowful tone. "Now, what is this about a fox and Shadowclan?" He asked, eying thr apprentices suspiciously.

We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) Image13

We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 19:05

"I see. I'll take your word for it." Darkstar quickly looked over the older apprentice, gauging his wounds. They didn't appear to be serious, but she'd have Dreamleaf look him over anyway. With the mention of a fox pup, her interest peaked a bit. There were usually more than one pup in a litter, and their father was probably somewhere nearby. She'd send a patrol later to confirm their story, and if it was true, to track down and chase out any other foxes. "Now, Frozenflame, you weren't even awake yet," she huffed and had an amused glint in her eye, looking towards her deputy. The leader then turned to listen further to what the apprentices had to say.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016 - 19:27

Pinepaw was never more relieved to see Frozenflame appear out of nowhere, and he was pleased of the quick change of subject that was at least favorable for him. "Maybe they crossed from ShadowClan, but I don't know anything else." Pinepaw declared stiffly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)   We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Were... Having A Walk (closed)(Frozenflame/Darkstar needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: