Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open Empty
PostSubject: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 13:22

Ok so I'm a edit this in a minute but first I'm looking for a mate pair in any clan that is thinking of having a litter.

Cause I am gonna sort of have a character made soon that is sort of based on a song and a little bit like Breezepelt and have the same sort of relationship as Crowfeather and Breezepelt the whole trying to prove themselves and her ignored kinda deal.

So of anyone is interested in fine with any clan except thunderclan because I have 4 characters in there currently so yeah

Mother:
Father:

Clan:

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 13:59

I have Shadewillow from Shadowclan who's mates with Twistedtail of Windclan, and they're going to have kits soon and it's going to be super angst-riddled if you want to get in on that.

I'd have to talk to Twisty but you could definitely consider it.

also the song is totally sorry about your parents by icon for hire lmao

Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 14:05

Lol yes it is and I definitely will because im making Batpaw go mia because in kinda bored with her right now. I'm up for it if you don't mind sending pictures of what the parents look like I'll find a picture to go with it and could you please

Yeah it the song lol I love it.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 14:57

I just saw this but Seer, I am fine with it

So if we do agree with this, will she be in Edgeclan or Windclan?

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 15:01

Edgeclan? Um do you mean Shadowclan and hmm my kid will to to the father's clan

Also I'm a put the kits form up I know what Shadewillow looks like but may I ask what Twistedtail looks like so I can find an accurate picture

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 15:19

A very detailed pic for you: 
Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open Angry_10

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 15:25

Alright thanks I'm a put the kits form up in a second

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open
Page 1 of 1