Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Covanant Protects(check this out! )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

The Covanant Protects(check this out! ) Empty
PostSubject: The Covanant Protects(check this out! )   The Covanant Protects(check this out! ) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 9:28 pm

So I was just sitting here when I had a small idea....and I need yalls opinion. I know since of recent activity involving evilness and death I was thinking what if one clan cat took notice and or heard of this and decided to build a hidden group that would be called the Covanant. That in a way was a secret group that I guess help certain clans in need or (if rpers character wants this) they can hunt down killers and kidnapped kitties. The group would consist of cats from each clan and even some routes so pretty much a vigilante heroism kinda group that stays in secret and meet every new moon or somthing...

It's just a small idea but what do you guys think if you like the idea I would put it up on plotting sections.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Covanant Protects(check this out! )   The Covanant Protects(check this out! ) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:32 am

Bumity

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The Covanant Protects(check this out! )   The Covanant Protects(check this out! ) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:16 am

I, personally, love it! I'd definitely sign up for it at least, it sounds great!

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Covanant Protects(check this out! )   The Covanant Protects(check this out! ) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:25 am

Alright awesome. I'm thinking of just going ahead and putting it up in the plotting pages maybe I'd have more people look at it there.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The Covanant Protects(check this out! )   The Covanant Protects(check this out! ) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:22 pm

The link to the sign up

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Covanant Protects(check this out! )   The Covanant Protects(check this out! ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Covanant Protects(check this out! )
Page 1 of 1