Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 22:43

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar shouted from her perch, voice a tad hoarse. It was nice to be out and about doing ceremonies again. She'd been sick with greencough for a number of sunrises, and though she still wasn't feeling very well, she could at least walk around now.

Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 4:51

Fallowstripe bounded out of the nursery excitedly. Finally! she thought; the breath seemed to be withdrawn from her lungs each day she cared for the young she-kit. She waited to see the puffball of silver, wondering who her mentor would be. Maybe me, she imagined with a purr. I've seen some parents mentor their kits. Fallowstripe sat down, tail-tip twitching with anticipation. She could see in the distance where the rocks fell away. The gorge. She looked back up at Fishstar, and simultaneously attempted glancing around for her offspring, Finchkit. Oh! The queen was surprised to see the hoarse RiverClan leader preforming ceremonies again. Perhaps things were getting better.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 9:07

Smokeface purred as he met Fallowstripe on his way up to the willow branch, guessing the happy occasion. Fallowstripe was never the calm type, and the older warrior could read her excitement to be out and about soon enough. "Fallowstripe!" he greeted his mate's former apprentice with a smile, flicking his tail over her sjoulder with a grin."As energetic as ever, I hope?" he joked.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 13:14

Finchkit trotted out of the nursery, an excited smile on her gray tabby face. Fallowstripe had told her earlier that her ceremony would be today, so she had been waiting in suspense for what felt like ages now. She was so excited to get her new name and mentor, and to explore RiverClan territory!

Dashing up to join her mother, she rubbed her head against Fallowstripe's shoulder, purring a greeting. "Mama, I'm so excited! Who do you think my mentor will be?" Noticing Smokeface standing nearby, she waved her tail in a friendly greeting.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 19:45

"Finchkit," Fishstar called, looking down on the younger she-cat, "step forward."

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 20:05

For a brief moment, a flash of anxiety washed over Finchkit. What if I'm not good enough? What if me and my mentor don't get along, or I disappoint them? What if..... Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes for a moment to regain her confidence before stepping forward. She walked calmly over to where Fishstar was perched, and looked up at the she-cat eagerly.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 4:43

Fallowstripe nodded to Smokeface with a light-hearted chuckle. "Indeed," she purred. She watched Finchkit as she stepped up at Fishstar's commanding holler. Fallowstripe tried to sit still, but with all of the unconfined excitement floating in a giddy aura around her, it was difficult. It's my kit's ceremony! Fallowstripe felt like yowling aloud. But she kept her maw clamped shut, in a gentle smile.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 23:21

"You have reached the age of six moons," Fishstar went on, "and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you become a warrior, you shall be known as Finchpaw. Your mentor shall be Squirreltuft. I trust that she will teach you all she knows."

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 4:40

Fallowstripe cheered her daughter's name as loud as she could, tail waving low against the ground. It swam in her head, and it made the sweetest sound. She recognized Squirreltuft as Smokeface's daughter, and it was a coincidence that they were here right now. She grinned, awash with pride.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 19:09

The newly named Finchpaw dipped her head respectfully to Fishstar, a huge grin on her gray tabby face. Padding over to her mentor Squirreltuft, she touched noses with the she-cat before dashing back over to Fallowstripe. Purring loudly, she meowed"I did it Mama! I'm an apprentice!" She rubbed her head affectionately against her mother's shoulder before dashing off towards the apprentice's den.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Finchkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1