Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) Empty
PostSubject: 'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA)   'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 8:06

Clio mind was spinning with fury, but she needed to calm down and accept the fate of Dianne, a cat that she liked very much. Well, she liked, but now, with her breaking the most important rule or their sacred order, Clio felt her stomach turn just by thinking at her and the scrap of a kit that lied dead at her paws. Shaking slightly, the leader bounding up to a leadge from whether she could over-look the whole barn, in a nest of hay she slept in by night. But now she was here to make an announcement. "Huntresses, may I have your attention? Everyone, please take your places. Everyone." she commanded from above, waiting for the cats to gather around, uncomfortable. By her right side was another spot, saved for the second-in-command, Daphne, but then, the one on her right was going to be empty soon.

Leona looked up at her sister's ledge with a sorrowful gaze, clouded with fear for the young Dianne. She looked around, hpoing to catch sight of the cat and maybe talk to her before she had to face a council. But Clio's words sent a shiver down her spine, and something was not right. Leona settled down and looked up at the front paws of her sister, dangling delicately over the edge of her lodge.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: 'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA)   'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 14:26

Dianne stumbled away from the dead kit...her dead kit. Looking confused as Clio started the council, she slowly walked to her spot next to her leader. Would they kick her out, like some poor mouse a kit would play with before abandoning it? Just before she sat down, she looked at Leona and saw her worry for her fate. She took a small step towards the kind hearted cat and perked her ears to see if Leona had something to say before her imminent punishment.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: 'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA)   'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 14:51

Daphne sat silently in her place, eyes not revealing any feeling. The usually bright hardy cat was solemn, this meeting was one she detested. She kept staring straight ahead, waiting for the others to gather. After this, she'd help bury the kit, it didn't deserve to be treated like rotten prey. Her glossy pelt was back now, the grueling journey had let go of her at last.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: 'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA)   'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 2:05

Camille quietly padded in and sat before Clio, that seemingly permanent scowl affixed to her face. This place was nice, she had to admit, but it was unstable. This place was so near to other cats, so near to other toms. She knew full well what had happened to Dianne, and she was disgusted. She was a pathetic excuse of a Hunter, much less a third-in-command, and the older she-cat knew she would soon be punished.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: 'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA)   'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 14:54

Bu.mp

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: 'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA)   'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 15:58

OOC: Goodness gracious I never saw that this existed pm me next time kdgkgafh

IC: Esme padded out quietly at the leader's call, purple eyes gazing steadily at Clio. What was this all about? The she-cat at the group's head looked extremely shaken, a rare occurrence. The slim black Hunter glanced around the rapidly assembling group. Where were Callisto and her sister Luna? Why... Why was there a dead kit at Clio's feet? Wait, was that a Hunter's kit? Esme shuddered as she sat down. After the traumatic experience with Soul, she had stayed far away from toms. Who in her right mind would like one? And who would dare break the sacred code of Artemis?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA)   'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA) Empty

Back to top Go down

'D' Came From 'Delicate', Now It Comes From 'Deliquent' (HOA)
Page 1 of 1