Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}    Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Pepper licked the slowly healing wounds she had gotten. Bat brought her plenty of marigold back and she hadn't used much of it, trying to just stretch out the supply. She finished off a mouse that had survived frost and looked around. She had seen quite a few cats, every little moment was cherished to her, these were very rare. With a sigh, she combed through her herbs, sorting out any that had gotten blown around during the night. Glancing at the mound of parsley, she placed a small stone over it. Then, she began doing the same thing to most of the other small herbs.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}    Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Beetlepaw found himself up to sneaking out of camp as soon as he got the chance. He sprinted then with glee to have gotten away to the barn. His dark paws left a trail theought the snow, and the cold white powder then clung to his fluffy paws. When he was finally close to the barn, the apprentice slowed down, shaking of the snow before he took a step into the warmth, gazing around curously. "Pepper?" he asked.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}    Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:33 pm

Hearing her name being called, she turned to see who it was. Once she saw him, she quickly dragged herself to him with a smile. "Nice to see you again, Beetlepaw! How is WindClan holding out?" she asked. Leafbare was almost over, things would be easier then. Her fur was covered in poultices in multiple places from the scuffle but, it was healing nicely. Her ear was shredded.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}    Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Beetlepaw smiled as Pepper was up and greeted him, and he purred back. "WindClan has been going well. We have had no incidents, happily. Except for one... but..." he said, his mind trailing away to the unhappy death of Blazekit from the cold. The black tomcat let himself in and gladly settled down in the warm hay, it's rustic perfume being a drastic change from the usual icy air outside. He peeked around excitedly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}    Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Her smile faltered slightly and she sat down with him. "Eh... Things happen, it hasn't been super smooth around here lately either." she flicked her tail towards the broad claw marks down her side. "It'll get better. What have you learned lately?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}    Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 4:28 am

Beetlepaw stared with wide eyes at the wounds on Pepper's side, until he remembered the impoliteness of staring and quickly snapped away. He came back to reality just to catch her question. "I learned that the dens need to be checked three times before you can say they have no cracks to let the cold in." he meowed, looking at his paws sadly. Poor Sandybreeze...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}    Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 11:52 am

She tilted her head, wanting to know what he was thinking. The she-cat opened her mouth to say something before quickly closing it. 'I'd just make it worse.' Pepper looked around for a moment. "Try packing mud in the cracks whenever you see them." she decided to just give advice instead. The she-cat moved to get up, dragging herself to the herbs that lay on the wooden beam, wondering if he'd want another lesson. He was only learning from other apprentices. "Any sickness yet?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}    Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 3:32 pm

"If by sickness you mean a frostbitten kit and Redpaw asking weird questions." he mumbled under his breath, put out by the memory of the dead kit. He shook his surly behavoiour off, not quite wanting Pepper to believe she was the reason he was angry. He couldn't have been happier to escape busy Clan life and talk to the wise she-cat. "I've come with some questions, too."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}    Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw} Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back {For Beetlepaw}
Page 1 of 1