Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Romeo hurts (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Romeo hurts (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Romeo hurts (CLOSED)   Romeo hurts (CLOSED) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Rockpaw had ran as fast as his lean legs could take him, his eyes and face hot with grief as he charged through Thunderclan territory. He was missing the gathering but he didn't care, he didn't want to see Mottleheart at all! Rockpaw couldn't bare to see him live on without him, coming to a stop as he stumbled down the Ravine with tear-soaked eyes his paws tripping over rocks and roots as he made his way into Thunderclan camp.

Rockpaw paused in his blunder to catch his shaky breath and decide, wondering if he should go into the apprentice den. But with the way he was now the other apprentices were bound to ask questions, so he decided his only sanctuary was the leaders den. Where his mentor and motherly figure had vacated to lead her clan to the gathering.

Blundering into the den he plopped himself down in the back of it, paws picking up to rub at his eyes, waiting, hoping to comfort himself in Darkstars thick fur. The moon began to lower in the sky, when he heard the rumble of dozens of the warriors coming back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Romeo hurts (CLOSED)   Romeo hurts (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Leading the Gathering party back into camp, Darkstar was ready to plop into her nest and go out on the dawn patrol that morning. She hadn't seen her apprentice, Rockpaw, leaving with them, but she could only assume that she simply couldn't see him among the pelts of their other Clanmates. Although her last glimpse of him while she was still on the Great Rock did show him looking rather upset.

The thick-furred leader padded into her den and was just about to lay in her nest when she realized that someone was already there. She immediately recognized the scent of Rockpaw and sighed. He was such a strong-willed, almost stubborn cat that he had to be in here for a reason. She sat behind him and placed her head on top of his, staying silent for a moment.

"Do you have something on your mind?" She spoke softly, just loud enough to be heard within the den.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Romeo hurts (CLOSED)   Romeo hurts (CLOSED) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Rockpaw gained great comfort as Darkstar nearly encased him in her thick fur, a shaky smile stretched his lips as they gave a shuddery sigh. "N-No...." Turning his face he pushed his muzzle into Darkstars chest, just budging his whole body so he could lean into her his paws coming up to rest on her chest as well.

"M-My best friend has a mate and kits... and I like them, a lot more than a best friend... a-and I don't know what to do! I was so mean to them at the gathering!" Rockpaw silently wailed, his breathing coming faster as he sobbed. Self-loathing making his throat and chest hurt ever more, why did he have to be so angry with Mottleheart? Why couldn't he just be happy for him?
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Romeo hurts (CLOSED)   Romeo hurts (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Darkstar wrapped her tail around her apprentice quietly, He needed to say what he needed to say. Oddly enough, doing this made her feel more like a mother, more so than when she interacted with her own biological children. She licked the top of his head soothingly.

Bending her neck so that she was practically holding Rockpaw, she murmured, "The next time you see them, you need to say sorry. Leaving your relationship on such a precarious perch will be dangerous if you want to stay friends." There was a slight pause. What should she say? What should she keep to herself? "I think you two need to talk this out. Perhaps this is a misunderstanding."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Romeo hurts (CLOSED)   Romeo hurts (CLOSED) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 9:30 pm

Rockpaw nodded softly into his mentors fur, her words making sense as he felt them rumble in her chest. He felt as if there was a giant cavity between him and Mottleheart, which made Darkstars metaphor all the more relate-able. Pulling away from his leader with a shaky smile he rested his nose to her cheeks and shyly muttered. "Can I sleep with you tonight? I-I don't want the other apprentices asking why I'm upset." His green eyes shifted to his paws, which shifted in turn of his demand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo hurts (CLOSED)   Romeo hurts (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Romeo hurts (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1