Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet the Family (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 11:36

Mosswing laughed."So I've been told! Some might call it a bad thing, but frankly, it's my best attribute!"
She listened carefully as Blacktwig told her about everything she'd missed. "Oh, good for you! I always liked Blizzardshine. She's a good pick for deputy. Once again, congratulations to Pinewhisker, and also to Sparkpaw! That sounds good with the kits, anyway. As long a Leopardkit stays under good care, he'll be alright. Oh, I wish I could see Mottledwing's kits! You're a grandfather now!" She stepped back a little as she noticed Pinewhisker's sudden change of expression. How had he gone from laughing one second to...being sad the next? She listened to his words. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Please, if I'd known... I never would have brought any of it up."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 11:38

Blacktwig didn't know what to say. Even though he was slightly older, he guessed that his friend had gone through more than he had. He wanted to say, I'm here, don't worry, but that was a lie. Not everyone would always be here, didn't they understand that? He looked down at his paws. He had tried to avoid bringing up the subject of Galepaw, Driftpaw, and Sedgepaw, but... it had come up, anyways. He had listened to Mossfoot's words, and he had thought it would all be glee. But at the mention of him being a grandfather, it just made him remember Mothstrike and her kits. "I had been for a while," he had mumbled when Mossfoot talked, "Mothstrike's kits. She's... not here now." Blacktwig said.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 11:45

Pinewhisker, his head down, flicked his tail over Blacktwig's back, trying tl cheer hjm up. He had mot intended to make everything so dark, but his feelingnhad spilled on the floor 'like a kittypet's milk', as his sister used to say. "But we are still young. We have a lot to look forward to. I will be having a new batch of kits with Emberheart." he said, looking more bright, but still somehow endarkened.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 11:49

In an instant, Blacktwig felt like he and Pinewhisker were brothers. They nearly were - they had been friends since apprenticeship, and grown into warriors together. They were almost littermates, which had made Fadedlight's death tragic for Blacktwig as well. Damn, now another sorrowful thought crept into Blacktwig's mind. These were lethal. He looked at Pinewhisker, and smiled weakly when he mentioned kits.

"Congratulations!" he mewed silently. "Do you have any ideas for names?" Blacktwig asked.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 6:10

"Oh, I'm sorry about Mothstrike!" Mossfoot exclaimed. "I liked her. She always listened during training." She smiled at Pinewhisker's news."That's wonderful, love! Let me know when they're born! She winked playfully. Sure, talking and meeting would be harder now, but....
"Hey, we should all try and meet up here sometimes and have a chat - me, you, Twistedpaw and Blacktwig. Maybe once every couple of moons, plus we'll see each other at gatherings now, I hope. You know, bond and all that. Hey Blacktwig," she meowed, turning her attention over to him, "I won't at all mind if you want to get to know Twistedpaw better. In fact, I encourage it. Just...don't try to rush it. It's a pretty jarring thing for her, I guess, that both your parents are alive, one's moved in and the other is well-respected in ThunderClan. I've probably said it a million times, but take it slow."  

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 7:46

Blacktwig nodded solemnly at Mossfoot's remark about Mothstrike. His tail whisked up behind him, skimming a patch of brambles, and rejoined the base of his body. "Indeed she was," he agreed quietly, sighing. He missed her so much. He hung his head, but then perked up. Pinewhisker's kits were certainly a blessing in a time of darkness. But, this was no darkness compared to the Dark Forest. He sat down, looking up at Mossfoot as she continued to speak.

"I won't feel rushed," he promised with a chuckle. "I will, however, go to visit you whenever I can." Blacktwig seemed pleased with this arrangement. He noted Mossfoot's comment about him being well-respected. He laughed. "If I'm well-respected," he joked, "I'd say all of the mice in this forest are elders!" Blacktwig's eyes lit up with a merry light.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 9:56

((i remebered Bloom killed of all of her charries but made Frozen an elder))

"Hey watch it, dummy, Frozenflame is an elder, too!" he hissed playfully in defence of his former mentor. "You won't be saying that when you'll just as old and full of ticks!" he joked, wandering at the same time whther any of them were going to make it as elders in the end.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 15:45

"When I'm old and full of ticks," replied Blacktwig, shaking his head with a chuckle, "I'll sure feel bad for the apprentices that are in trouble!" The tomcat grinned. Had he ever been in trouble when he was an apprentice? He was sure that he probably had been. The ambitious Blackpaw had grown into the playful, if not somewhat noble... in Blacktwig's arrogant opinion, Blacktwig. He had lived a second life vicariously through his kits, and felt the same pain of death when Mothstrike passed. He decided not to lament over it, whilst everyone here was in a renewed, joyful mood.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Family (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2