Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]   Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Blizzardshine was on a lone patrol when she had accidentally stumbled upon a squirrel as she looked around to make sure that the borders were correctly marked. Now, since she wasn’t looking for it at all, nor expected to find any prey on that specific place it took her by surprise and the squirrel darted off running.

Without thinking twice, the white deputy rushed after the squirrel as quickly as possible, knowing that during Leafbare any piece of prey was invaluable for the clan. During her chase the squirrel darted across the border and into the Sunningrocks, forcing Blizzardshine to stop abruptly to not cross it herself and almost falling on the process. Part of her scolded her for letting go the piece of prey that she almost caught, but she knew better than to dare to kill this prey on RiverClan’s territory and break the code.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]   Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 10:44 am

A fluid silver shape flashed out from over the rocks as the squirrel went bounding across the border. One heavy slam of his paws and the prey went limp beneath his paws. Sleetfang whisked his tail, his gray and russet pelt making him look like he was carved from the stones he stood on. He hooked the squirrel by the tail with the tip of his claw and held it up, purring. "Blizzardshine, it's been too long." With a flick of his paw, he tossed the freshkill forward so it straddled the border. Wasn't this scene familiar? He let his eyes linger on the she-cat, eyes glinting. "I was starting to think you'd forgotten about me."

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]   Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 3:33 pm

The flash of silver took Blizzardshine by surprise, causing her to stumble backwards to take some distance between her and the border. However, as soon as she recognized the cat she couldn’t help but smile and relax “I guess we both had been busy since Leafbare fell upon us, Sleetfang” Now, she wasn’t going to just go ahead and tell the RiverClan tom about the trouble she had been facing alongside Darkstar thanks to the apparent attempt of SadowClan to steal prey from their territory not long ago, but said act had forced her and several warriors to go on patrols to that specific border way too often lately to prevent a second attempt.

The white deputy raised her ears as the prey was tossed on her direction, clearly surprised yet secretly grateful “I may not have the greatest memory in ThunderClan, but I never forget the cats I had met on my past” She purred softly, smiling at Sleetfang “Can I ask how had you been lately?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]   Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Busy. Oh he'd been busy.

"I pride myself on making lasting impressions," he purred, settling down and curling his tail around his paws. Some other cats in RiverClan tended to tell him that was a bad thing. It didn't look like either of them were going anywhere. Even cats as busy as the both of them could spare a few moments just to chat, couldn't they? Surely no one in ThunderClan or RiverClan could object to that. "Leaf-bare's long, but the sun's still rising every day. I suppose things are the same as always with me. Just colder." He gave a mock shiver. There wasn't any need to mention anything else—Smokeface or any of the drama at camp."And you, Blizzardshine? How have you been since we last talked?"

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]   Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Blizzardshine chuckled softly as Sleetfang talked. He was truly a charmer and she would be lying if she said she wasn’t starting to feel really comfortable around him “Well, besides some extra work to keep the fresh-kill pile as full as always I can say the same. You’re really lucky to have the whole river to yourselves, I’m sure fishing makes things easier for your clan” Blizzardshine wasn’t trying to be rude or call the silver warrior’s clan lazy compared to ThunderClan, she was simply sincerely happy to see the other clan doing well during this awful season that had already claimed some of her closest friends lives.

“Though…are you sure you don’t want the squirrel? You’re the one who caught it after all” As she talked she looked down at the squirrel, pushing it lightly with her paw. Even with the river to sustain them she still felt obliged to ask before fully accepting it in case he changed his mind, not wanting to take away a piece of prey from a clan that maybe needed it more than her’s.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]   Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 11:47 am

RiverClan were StarClan's favorites, after all. "We make sure to count our blessings. The river's everything to us. But that should be pretty obvious, shouldn't it?" He'd been scolded again and again for being too quick to lunge into a fight, but it was pleasant just being able to sit and talk with an outsider. Sleetfang loved his clanmates, but strangers were... more exciting. Better conversation. And he was always bored. Blizzardshine was striking even through all her modesty and humility, snowy white and silver eyes, and he couldn't help but let his gaze linger. Even for their second meeting, he still hadn't gotten bored of that sight.

Exotic? Was that the word?

"You can keep it. You did all the hard work," he purred. "This one's on me."

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]   Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:57 pm

“Just like the forest to us” Blizzardshine purred before finally accepting the squirrel with a widening smile, clearly grateful for the kindness of the warrior “Thank you, is rare to come across kind hearted cats like you lately. I’ll try to repay you somehow someday, Sleetfang” Her voice was mainly polite, but she didn’t tried to hide the cheerful and comfortable tone behind it at all. Lately most cats seemed to be on the edge, ready to unsheathe their claws and attack the ones around them without asking questions first, and she just hoped that hostility will go away with the melting snow when Leafbare came back.

“I will try to come around her a bit more often at least, maybe we’ll be able to cross paths again soon” She purred, now, she wasn’t trying to end their conversation in case the RiverClan tom had anything else in mind, but she considered it wise to also give him the chance to leave, as it wouldn’t be beneficial for either of them to be found alone like this.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]   Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 4:32 pm

He dipped his head. "Pleasant conversation is repayment enough, Blizzardshine," he purred. "Just being able to talk like this is all I ever ask for." Was that too forward. Sleetfang couldn't hide the reluctance in his voice on what sounded like a parting note in her remarks, even as he kept his tone light and playful. Oh so soon? "Of course... But stay awhile, won't you? I'd hate to be out in this cold all by myself."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]   Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence… [Closed]
Page 1 of 1