Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ospreypaw's Intro

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

Ospreypaw's Intro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 15:11

"uh, yeah. The water's all frozen over so we have to catch water voles and some of the remaining water birds before they head South" Ospreypaw replied flicking his tail. Ospreypaw fiddled around with a stick on the ground, he found himself not the best at conversation.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Ospreypaw's Intro - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 15:26

The flame orange tom nodded in a quick response. Riverclan sounded exactly like he had expected it. Flamepaw recognized Ospreypaw's sight discomfort with the conversation at the same time that he realized how much time had passed. The sun had started to sink low in the sky. His clan would be expecting him back soon.

"I'm sorry, Ospreypaw. I have to get back to my clan before some cat might actually miss me. But I'll see you back here in a few sunsets!" He exclaimed excitedly. Flamepaw turned to face the edge of the clearing and flicked his tail in a goodbye to the Riverclan apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 15:41

Ospreypaw nodded. " See ya' Flamepaw!" he meowed quickly getting to his paws. The tom flicked his tail in good bye before bounding off in the opposite direction.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Ospreypaw's Intro - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ospreypaw's Intro   Ospreypaw's Intro - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ospreypaw's Intro