Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} Empty
PostSubject: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 13:02

Morningfog, while still a queen, needed to get back to her duties. Her kits were weaned off milk and weren't newborns anymore. After searching for the perfect place, she had found it. Plenty of thick grass, and three streams. A bit of shrubbery and some clumps of trees. Plenty of diversity for her apprentice. She had gone back to camp to get the apprentice and then lead her to the location. "Sorry for the drop in your training but, since you should have still been outside camp anyways on your own hunting patrols with other warriors, I think you're ready for your assessment." she said with a nod. "You'll need to catch five pieces of prey, at least two of them must be something other than the fish you can find in the creeks, streams or the river. This bit of territory is balanced so, this shouldn't be very hard for you." she smiled at her apprentice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 16:51

Fallowpaw nodded. Now, the she-cat's pelt was burning with ambition, a hunger to prove herself. Her claws gripped the ground, and in a desperate burst of mud, she sprinted. "I'm ready for this, Morningfog!" Fallowpaw called loudly. "I always have been," she added, almost inaudibly. She raced past trees, and it seemed like forever, though it was only a short distance, until she saw her first piece of prey. A water vole. Fallowpaw licked her chops, getting ready. She crouched down, wriggling her haunches.

StarClan, let me be successful, she prayed. Her claws scored the peaty ground, until she felt she was ready. The sunlight shining through thin leaves of trees tinted her dusty pelt, and finally, she knew that she was ready.

Fallowpaw leapt, soaring through the air, and feeling it waft through her fur. She felt like a living moor, but she still had a grudge against their WindClan rivals. Was this what it felt like to run on the prairie? Fallowpaw wondered. She then snapped back to reality, stabilizing her paws, until all of her focus was centred on the water vole.

She flew, and then-

No!

Fallowpaw failed to catch the water vole. She watched it pelt off into the bushes, slipping from her paws. I should've focused on it from the beginning! Fallowpaw thought with frustration. She knew her mentor was watching - watching her fail. Fallowpaw stamped her paws on the ground with anger, yet that soon simmered down again. Fallowpaw huffed tiredly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan

Last edited by Dimmeh on Sun 1 Jan 2017 - 16:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 16:51

The member 'Dimmeh' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10, 5

It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} Mistpe10
It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 9:48

Morningfog smiled softly as she slipped into the longer grass to follow after the apprentice, hearing the vole flee. She felt her gaze soften in sympathy as she watched the frustrated apprentice. 'Focus, Fallowpaw, you'll get it soon.' The warrior's whiskers twitched. She scented the air, what would be the next prey?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 15:14

Fallowpaw's gaze hardened with raw determination, as she crept forwards. Five pieces of prey, and I missed the first one, she thought forlornly. She hadn't noticed the soft, sympathetic look that her mentor, Morningfog, cast her from behind the bushes. Her tail balancing her, Fallowpaw moved with the prowess of a tiger. Her thinly laced, dusty pelt caught the breeze, and the comforting scent of the river compelled her.

Her claws swathed the ground in her own scent. Her efforts exceeded her previous attempt, as her pawsteps were lighter and more graceful. She thought of Fracturedhawk, and how proud he would be if she passed this assessment, and became a warrior alongside him. Her heart swelled with fondness for the young tom, and her determination grew stronger yet.

Fallowpaw's jaws hung open, and the scent hit her glands. Her pupils diluted, as the palatable smell of waterfowl hit her nostrils. She was filled with a boost of adrenaline, even the tips of her claws tingling. Her hind legs, springy with anticipation, lifted her rear and lowered her chest. Her blue eyes blazed in the dim light.

Her mouth watered, enveloping her lips in the secreted liquid. She readied her haunches, hackles rising, and finally, she pounced. She soared through the air, until her claws snapped together, trapping the waterfowl.

Unfortunately, the big-eyed bird escaped from Fallowpaw's grasp, leaving the she-cat empty-pawed and angry. Ugh, she thought with frustration, I could've caught that one! Fallowpaw's tail lashed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan

Last edited by Dimmeh on Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 15:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyThu 5 Jan 2017 - 15:14

'Hunting Dice' : 8, 10

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 9:25

While Fallowpaw was busy with the waterfowl, Morningfog slipped out of view, not wanting to distract her apprentice. Hearing the frantic flapping and seeing the large bird fly in the air, she winced. That was pretty loud... She made a wide circle out of her apprentice's sight, hiding further from the she-cat. Maybe seeing her mentor was making her nervous.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 13:59

Fallowpaw huffed, trying to calm herself. She unsheathed her claws again, after the unsuccessful attempt to catch the waterfowl. Its feathers spread out in a myriad of color, Fallowpaw snuck forwards. Frightened, the waterfowl flew away, and Fallowpaw began searching for the next specimen.

She crept forwards, and finally, after a short search, her eyes spotted another water vole hiding amongst the underbrush. Her paws barely rustled it, but she had a terrible feeling that she would fail again. She swallowed hard, moving quickly. She grew increasingly worried.

She walked through the grass, feeling it growing wetter beneath her paws. She sighed, and finally readied herself.

Finally, Fallowpaw pounced, and she felt her claws slide out of her toes. She growled, and she finally collapsed onto the ground. She felt her paws go onto the soil, and her paws encased the water vole.

Unfortunately, the plump brown rodent escaped, and Fallowpaw went scrambling after it. She panted, as it vanished into the bushes.

Last edited by Dimmeh on Fri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 13:59

'Hunting Dice' : 7, 5

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:41

No doubt Fallowpaw was having an unlucky streak, Morningfog knew Fallowpaw was more than ready for this, she just needed some time. Morningfog might have been to blame, not giving much time to her apprentice while she was raising her two previous litters.

OOC: rip

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:44

ooc;; lemme try and break this ;n;

Fallowpaw snuck around, more sad now than angry. "Uh, can you allow me one catch?" she asked sheepishly to StarClan. Her light-hued pelt shone brightly in the light. She was really trying her hardest.

She finally spotted a frog. With a slight blaze in the cold depths of her blue eyes, she pounced, feeling like she was flying. She paws finally hit the ground, and she captured the frog. She made sure to keep an improved, steady hold on the slimy little frog, so that it wouldn't run away from her. She panted for a moment, feeling lethargic, as her claws almost slipped. She finally tightened her grip, and her claws sunk into the frog's small body.

She finally bit into its neck, and her eyes glowed with pride. Her teeth glistened with fresh blood, that coated her incisors. She purred, and she turned around, the frog's body hanging from her jaws. Its body had been impaled by her claws, and its neck slit currently by her sharp fangs.

"I caught one!" Fallowpaw announced, voice slightly muffled by the body of the dead frog. She stood tall and proud, and showed off her kill to Morningfog, her mentor, hiding in the shadowy shelter of the bushes.

Last edited by Dimmeh on Fri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:44

'Hunting Dice' : 2, 2

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:53

Morningfog had to refrain from purring when her apprentice finally got a catch. She settled on her haunches to watch and see if the pattern had broken, Fallowpaw had changed up some things to help her catch something, that was always a good sign. She wanted to go home and talk to Fishstar about Fallowpaw's ceremony. But first, this assessment had to be done.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:58

Fallowpaw was delighted with her own doing, but she needed to complete this without her head swelling to the size of the moon. Will I be able to do it again? Fallowpaw queried in her head. She padded along the growth of brambles on the side of the clearing, and her eyes searched the ferns for more prey.

Finally, Fallowpaw caught sight of another frog not too far off. She licked her chops hungrily. The she-cat purred gratefully, as if the forest were providing her with endless prey. She had a feeling that this, and the lucky streak she might've begun last catch, would end abruptly very soon. She narrowed her eyes determinedly.

She flexed her muscles, as she lowered herself. Her powdery blue eyes flashed. A sliver of dark brown that laced her lighter pelt, seemed to be blown alone by the wind. She bared her fangs, keeping herself silent. She finally decided when the time was right, and she could jump.

With that in mind, Fallowpaw studied the creature. This time, it didn't depend on whether it would escape - she was doing this now. Fallowpaw crept forwards, her fur bristling. I'll get you, she thought. I will.

Fallowpaw finally leapt, and whence she pounced, she felt certainty coursing through her veins. But this was a clear sign that she would fail. She almost pierced the frog's icky skin, but when her claw reached out for it, it instead got snagged on a leaf. Fallowpaw yowled with annoyance, and the frog leapt away.

Fallowpaw sighed, stamping her feet against the ground angrily. She sent up a puff of dust, a large cloud that expanded and swamped her body. She waved it away with her whip-like tail, and looked down with frustration in her gaze.

Last edited by Dimmeh on Fri 6 Jan 2017 - 15:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} EmptyFri 6 Jan 2017 - 14:58

'Hunting Dice' : 2, 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}   It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment} Empty

Back to top Go down

It's About Time... {Fallowpaw's Assesment}
Page 1 of 1