Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 11:10

Pansypaw was stretched out on her back near the camp entrance, watching the puffy white clouds roll by. For so long the sky had been concealed by intimidating, gray snow-clouds, but for now they had drifted away. There was a different kind of storm cloud still present though; the one fogging up Pansypaw's mind. Letting out a board yawn, she flipped over from her back onto her side. Gazing at the busy camp in front of her, she contemplated something that had been on her mind for a while. Is this all there is? I thought being an apprentice would be more....well.....exciting. Instead, it's just patrol after patrol, tick after tick, nest after nest of work. Frowning, she rose into a sitting position and began to draw shapes in the sand. I wanna get out there! I wanna see the world, I want to explore! She was interrupted from her silent complaining by a cat walking up to her....

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 11:46

"Are you as bored as I am?" Adderpaw yawned, revealing her sharp teeth that glistened slightly in the cold light, as she padded up to Pansypaw. Both she-cats had started their training around the same time, and it had always been nice to see someone in the same, constant struggle as her. Adderpaw settled down beside Pansypaw, her dark, russet-brown tabby fur a stark contrast to Pansypaw's grey and white fur. "You'd think that being an apprentice would be much more exciting; but instead of being on the front line of the battle-field, I'm on the front line of pulling ticks!" She rolled her eyes as she spoke, grimacing slightly as she recalled the foul taste of mouse-bile. Despite her complaint, she did greatly enjoy her actual training with Tinylegs; such as learning battle moves, hunting, or learning how to scale the highest trees in the forest. Lifting a large paw, Adderpaw began to gently tug at the lose, half-shed layer of one of her claws, although she was half focused on Pansypaw. "You goin' out on patrol?" She finally questioned, still working at her paw.

A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 12:39

Hearing the complaints of the apprentices, Lightningstrike trotted up to the two of them. "You two seem anxious to get out of here, want to form a patrol and get out of here? he asked, flicking his tail. "I don't have my own apprentice anyway so, my day just consists of solitary hunting in the snow." he meowed with a humorously flat tone.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 13:24

OOC:Can i join with my two cats?

IC: Sunblaze trotted over to Lightningstrike and the two apprentices with Leafstream by her side. "Has anyone seen Whitepaw today?" she asked. "I need to give him an assessment."

------
"Did someone say patrol?" Leafstream cheekily smiled as he empathized on the last word. "I thin this is enough cats. We should get going before we drag the whole clan along!"
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 14:21

Pansypaw looked up with a slightly forced smile as Adderpaw approached her. She was still swimming in her adventurous thoughts as the other apprentice sat down beside, but was startled when Adderpaw began to mirror her thoughts. Her eyes wide, she nodded vigorously in agreement, but held back from replying when Lightningstrike, Leafstream, and Sunblaze walked up to join them.

At the mention of patrolling, Pansypaw rose to her paws, suddenly excited. Even though it was just a patrol, she needed to get out of the camp. For the sake of her sanity. "Yea! Lets go!" She raced over to the camp entrance, looking back as the other cats followed.

Suddenly, she remembered that she was only an apprentice. Her tail lowered respectfully, she gave up her vague leadership to the three warriors, waiting for them to decide where to go. At Sunblaze's query, Pansypaw shook her head no. She hadn't seen her sister at all that day.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 15:39

Adderpaw's whiskers twitched in amusement at Lightningstrike's words, although she didn't offer a verbal response. Rising to her paws as Sunblaze and Leafstream approached, the young she-cat quickly hurried after her denmate, paws landing with muffled thumps on the cold, brittle soil. "Where do you think we should go?" She questioned, ears twitching as she watched Pansypaw halt and wait for the rest of the patrol. Adderpaw shuffled her feet and exhaled briefly, enjoying the feeling of finally escaping camp for once today.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 15:47

"Highpine maybe?" Sunblaze suggested as she took a step in the direction with Leafstream. "Not many cats have hunted there for many days now."

-----
Leafstream nodded in agreement to his friend as he padded off towards the big pine.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 18:10

Highpine?  Pansypaw tipped her head to the side, thinking intently.  I don't think I've been hunting there yet, lets go!  Purring her agreement, she dashed forward to catch up with Adderpaw, who was a few paces ahead.  Playfully nudging the fellow apprentice's shoulder, she meowed, "Race you to Highpine!"before dashing off into the woods, not bothering to look back at the rest of the patrol.  Eh, they'll catch up!

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 18:19

Tail fluffing with indignation at the way that Pansypaw dashed away without giving a proper 'start', the rush of excitement at the prospect of a race quickly took over and Adderpaw quickly took off after the grey and white she-cat, her paws working furiously. Leaping over a low growing shrub, she quickly caught up to Pansypaw; her long legs had finally come in handy! "Come on, is that the best you got?!" Adderpaw yowled as she began to surpass Pansypaw, "You're slower than a Riverclan cat!" A playful note crept into her voice as she continued to dash through the forest, neck-and-neck with Pansypaw. Swerving past a pine tree, she leaped a small gully easily; her long legs eating up the ground with their long strides.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 20:22

For a while Pansypaw had the lead, but a sudden teasing insult made her look to the side. Adderpaw was right there! Turning her head forward again, she swerved around a tall pine tree before replying sarcastically; "No, you are!" After leaping a small gully, Pansypaw put on a short-lived burst of speed; but with her slightly shorter legs did not stand much chance against the more athletic apprentice. I can't lose! I was the one who started this race! Her teeth gritting in frustration, she tried to keep up the pace but was quickly losing speed. Pansypaw's competitive urge kept her going though, not falling too far behind.

(ooc: Pansybab wants to be...the very best! xD)

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 20:30

OoC: Ha Ha Ha.

Sunblaze scrambled up a tree and gracefully leapt between each branch of every tree until she reached Highpine and watched the two apprentices appear under the branches. She landed with a thump and meowed. "Let's wait for the others and then we'll start."

---
Leafstream raced after her unable to keep pace. Only a few fo lengths away! his mind screamed as he finally reached the trio of cats. "Where's Lightningstrike?"he asked as he looked around for the former ShadowClan warrior.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 21:02

Adderpaw let out a breathless laugh at Pansypaw's words and how the grey and white she-cat put on a burst of speed- something she viewed as challenge. Putting one final, extra burst of speed, she hurled herself forward frantically and nearly smashed into the tree that Sunblaze dropped from. Flanks heaving, she rolled her eyes slightly at Sunblaze's tone, but after her ordeal with Eaglestrike and Tinylegs, she kept her jaws shut. "You were great," She called to Pansypaw, impressed with her denmates speed- it was impressive considering how short Pansypaw's legs were in comparison to her own. "Next time I won't go so easy on you!" She warned, eyes flashing mischievously, finally feeling as if she could get her breath back.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptySun 1 Jan 2017 - 23:02

Pansypaw skidded to a halt a few fox-lengths from Highpine. Her jaws hung open, panting like a dog to try and get her breath back. She bent her head in a curt nod of acceptance to Adderpaw's remark, but inside she was burning with embarrassment; and annoyance. "Pfft, I would have totally won. Next time I won't go easy on you." Her voice brimming with arrogance, Pansypaw turned away from the rest of the patrol, not making eye contact with anyone. In a hopeful attempt to rebuilt her fractured pride, she began to scent the air for prey.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 19:57

Adderpaw chuckled at Pansypaw's arrogant words, taking it all in with an unusually friendly attitude- the grey and white she-cat had never ruffled her fur or given her a reason to brag over such a minuscule win. Noting that Pansypaw was tasting the air for prey, she turned to look at Sunblaze with cold, polite eyes. "So are we going to hunt or what?" She questioned, trying to be as polite as possible but a note of disdain weighed heavily in her voice, she loathed having to ask permission from anycat but Tinylegs. Tail flicking, she gave the air another excited sniff; belly rumbling at the thought of actually catching prey for once.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol EmptyMon 2 Jan 2017 - 21:31

Pansypaw, her eyes narrowed in concentration, managed to scent a lone robin; the brown and red bird was trying it's best to wrestle a worm out of the ground. Little did it know, the hunter was about to become the hunted. Lowering herself into the hunter's crouch, she began to creep forward, setting her white paws lightly on the forest floor. When she was a few tail lengths away from her quarry, she leaped. Her powerful SkyClan back legs didn't fail her now; she landed right on top of the bird and pinned it flat down on the ground. Giving it a sharp nip to the back of the neck, she picked up the limp creature in her jaws. With her head high, she padded over to the base of Highpine, burying it. Turning to Adderpaw, she flashed the she-cat a slightly smug look.

Last edited by RainyHeart on Mon 2 Jan 2017 - 21:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol   A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quick Romp - OPEN Patrol
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: