Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}

Go down 
+9
Midnee
Shadow
Splotch
Seer
Crystal
Poptart Santa
Maple
Jughead
Ice
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 23:42

I agree with what everyone else said.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 VHQrlk5
 I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 1QYZaRo

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 23:56

I MUST KILL TS I MUST KILL TS I MUST KILL I MUST KILL!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 0:01

Poptart Santa wrote:
I MUST KILL TS I MUST KILL TS I MUST KILL I MUST KILL!

Umm... okay?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2237

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 0:21

Hazeflight down for this squad y'all!Insane and depressed friends stick together guys!Hazeflight likes him because he's like the leader and is like boss for that.Hazeflight like him is insane so they're insane buddies!Good times...

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 0:23

No! Hazeflight must kill because her son Badgerkit said so!
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2237

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 0:33

Calm down,Poptart!Hazeflight will only see her sun at the gatherings and the occasional patrol.Besides,Hazeflight is loyal to ShadowClan to the end.Her kits were a mistake.I lied to you in the sign up she and Eagleheart secretly hate them.Especially Badgerkit and Hollykit,well Hazeflight does.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 0:43

Heck yeah, Honeydrop gets to heal lotsa peeps! This is gonna be good!

Y'know what, sign up poor Shimmerheart for this. Even though she hates a few choices he has made, and doesn't really like him as a cat, she is loyal to ShadowClan and StarClan to the end. She will go down protecting her leader and be a good little elder.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 1:55

Add Flamepaw is there's room. He's never really fit into Shadowclan, but he's loyal towards them for saving his life.

Besides he needs a warrior ceremony someday so this could be his chance.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 7:34

Hazeflight, Flamepaw, and Shimmerheart

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 17:40

Eh, I guess Leopardfang is morally obligated to be a part of this squad. Tigerflower and Mousefang don't really care about him and are waiting for his death, but they'll do their duty and protect him against rogues who think they have even a remote chance of touching him. (They're wrong. They don't.)

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
 I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 10:36

You copied me
It's so obvious

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 11:11

(Sorry to butt in) Sky, it was supposed to look the same, since it's technically the same plot.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 12:31

It's so obvious that you were "copied" cause you can't expect to make a plot revolving around trying to kill a leader without there being some sort of repercussions over the subject. Both plots go hand in hand, and likely makes it more fun.

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec 2016 - 14:47

Yup, I copied you. But my thing is way better so ye, luv ya

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 VHQrlk5
 I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 1QYZaRo

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Dec 2016 - 11:23

You copied and pasted, changed a few words, and didn't give credit. I just checked. You didn't even ask me about anything! I was going to continue and see if one cat wanted to be in it being one cat going to the dirtplace when they see the cats stalking, wake everyone up, and who knows what happens next. They weren't going to succeed anyway. It's led by a kit.

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next