Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}

Go down 
+9
Midnee
Shadow
Splotch
Seer
Crystal
Poptart Santa
Maple
Jughead
Ice
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} Empty
PostSubject: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 10:34

K folks, sheet might be hitting the fan soon. ( click me ) Protect your beloved crazed leader.

Could it be done? Some cats adore Thrushstar and they really really love him. PTS. Protect Thrushstar Squad.

*NOTE: They may not succeed (but that's the fun part, agreed?)*

Cat number may range from anyone in SHADOWCLAN.

List:
Mudfoot
Blazepaw
Rosepaw
Shadepaw
Nightwatcher
Hazeflight
Shimmerheart
Flamepaw
Leopardfang
(Tigerflower & Mousefang?)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} VHQrlk5
 I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} 1QYZaRo

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Thu 29 Dec 2016 - 11:45; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 10:40

it's actually pronounced Thruststar~

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 11:55

Add up Blazepaw, she is a loyalist ;.;

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 12:13

Good for you Maple, way to be bold.

We need more peeps like Maple around, not all ya'll rogue heathens >;c

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} VHQrlk5
 I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} 1QYZaRo

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} Molex311
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 13:44

I wanna add Sunblaze and Badgerkit from SkyClan but i can't Wait i can add Badgerkit cuz he's half SC right?
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 13:52

Hold up.

1. What clan is Sunblaze in?
2. Is Badgerkit even born yet?
3. Is Badgerkit a member of ShadowClan?

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 14:01

I just got really confused really fast...
How could they protect him if they are in a totally different clan? I dont think cats spend all of their time protecting a cat from a separate clan, they should worry about their clan, not a different one. (And if badgerkit isn't born yet, he won't be able to do anything yet XD)  That is just my 2 cents, so dont ask me if it's possible.

Thanks, Ice!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 14:17

1. SkyClan
2.Yes
3.No
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 14:53

Poptart: desu, oml. If they are in different clans then they CAN NOT partake in this. Like Maple said... "How could they protect him if they are in a totally different clan? I dont think cats spend all of their time protecting a cat from a separate clan, they should worry about their clan, not a different one. (And if badgerkit isn't born yet, he won't be able to do anything yet XD)." ;_;

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 14:56

Well I mean Skyclan and Shadowclan have been pretty close allies so I dont see why they can't help protect him??

but Rosepaw will she's his apprentice of corse she wouldn't want him to get hurt D;
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 14:56

YO ADD SHADEPAW FOR THIS

He would go down swinging to defend Thrushstar honestly.

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 14:57

While Nightwatcher may not have a solid relationship with Thrush, she'd protect him~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 15:24

WHY THO. WHY DO YOU LOVE HIM. NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO ANSWER ME. ILU GUYS FOR LOVING HIM BUT HE'S SUCH A TERRIBLE LEADER
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 15:26

ITS INNER NIGHTSTAR SHE AINT ABOUT TO GIVE UP ON HER DEPUTY BOI

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} EmptyWed 28 Dec 2016 - 15:37

we all love Thrush cause he's like your crazy old war-time uncle/grandpa who always rambles about his war stories, and how everything used to be better in the good old days.

Even though he seems awful you'd miss him after he's gone.

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}    I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up} Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to protect Thrushstar? {Sign up}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next