Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}

Go down 
+5
hamster
Poptart Santa
Midnee
Shadow
-Tiger-
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 8:39 am

So all the Darkclan cats have no permission to go?

They will sneak out anyway

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:01 pm

ARE YOU READING WINGS OF FIRE! THATS THE JADE ACADEMY PROPHECY IN YOUR SIGGY! OH ADD IN BADGERKIT AND SUNBLAZE TO YOUR LIST.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 4:33 pm

Lmao, I can't wait to see ya'll attempt this plot. It's so cute ;3;

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 VHQrlk5
I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 1QYZaRo

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:31 pm

Bat's gonna be so angry if he has to fight the clans against his will. Let the poor boy see his wife.

#DC=P00pyh34d

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 6:54 pm

[quote="Poptart Santa"]ARE YOU READING WINGS OF FIRE! THATS THE JADE ACADEMY PROPHECY IN YOUR SIGGY! OH ADD IN BADGERKIT AND SUNBLAZE TO YOUR LIST.[/quote]
{WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER IN PM}

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 7:54 am

I thought Sleek only have permission to Midnight. Da rest would have to sneak out or whatever <3

Bat is not being forced~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 11:19 am

Ya know what? I'm gonna sign up Waspstep. An actual Shadowclan warrior is going to join in on this, and help.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:36 pm

No, not Wasp D8 Mud is gonna be so disappointed in his boi.

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 VHQrlk5
I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 1QYZaRo

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:15 am

Ice, if you want to get SO caught up in this, do you want a Shadowclan cat of yours to be the one going to the dirtplace when they discover cats trying to sneak in!?

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 7:44 am

Sure! :D

(I don't want to get SO caught up in this, I already am SO caught up in this ;D)

Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Characters : [P]athfinder, [R]unningwind, [A]nastasio, [W]olfie
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:46 pm

You can sign my Wolfie-loner. I would like to try in real fight.

Wolfie don´t hate Trushstar, but he is a rouge and rogues hate everyone.

Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2227

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 am

I killed off Jaguar.Sorry.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Okay. I'll post the meeting soon, in Twolegplace. Once that thread is over, I'll make the raid.

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 10:25 pm

"You killed my mommy?" Baby Midnight whimpers. *sobs like mad*
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2227

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 12:20 am

Driftpaw had to return... Go discover her body on the ThunderPath. Warning it is a fairly gruesome sight, but that's what good written deaths should be like. XD.
Don't take my advice. CX

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}   I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder what would happen if someone happened to TRY to kill Thrushstar?{Sign up}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: