Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After Dawn, there is Dusk

Go down 
3 posters

Who should be chosen leader?
Jubilance
After Dawn, there is Dusk Vote_lcap0%After Dawn, there is Dusk Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bat
After Dawn, there is Dusk Vote_lcap75%After Dawn, there is Dusk Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Champagne
 0% [ 0 ]
Midnight
After Dawn, there is Dusk Vote_lcap25%After Dawn, there is Dusk Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Sleek
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

After Dawn, there is Dusk Empty
PostSubject: After Dawn, there is Dusk   After Dawn, there is Dusk EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 19:06

So, Dawn is dead. I don't know how actually, ask poptart~
We need to vote for a new leader, and this is done by role playing. (I will also add a poll, just to make sure) If you don't want to vote, than don't post anything here and I shall count you as forfeit. Here are 2 rules: Absolutely no voting for yourself and only DarkClan Sharpclaws (+queens) can vote, meaning no outsiders. If you are not part of DarkClan, don't touch that poll at all. It will mess up the results)

Dusk was arriving, and there was no sign of their leader, Dawn. She had disappeared mysteriously and there was no sign of her for days. Sleek himself decided to step up, the time to choose the new leader.

"Cats of Darkclan! Gather beneath the Blood Rock for a Clan Meeting!" He yowled. The voice rang across the clearing of DarkClan camp. It was time to choose a new leader, after the disappearance of Dawn. After all the cats were settled, he began. "Our old leader, Dawn has left us mysteriously. DarkClan cannot go on without a leader, but we will honor her forever. It is now the time to choose a new leader. Each of you shall tell me your vote and I shall count it. The cat with the highest vote is to be the new leader." He glanced around the clearing, then spoke again. "I vote for Bat" Then he waited patiently for the other cat's vote.

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Fri 23 Dec 2016 - 20:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: After Dawn, there is Dusk   After Dawn, there is Dusk EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 20:51

Anonymous has voted for Bat, vote not counted.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: After Dawn, there is Dusk   After Dawn, there is Dusk EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 10:50

Midnight padded over to Sleek. I could have done better if i hadn't shown my weakness. "I vote for Sleek!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: After Dawn, there is Dusk   After Dawn, there is Dusk EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 12:15

Bat silently padded up to Blood Rock, his tail dragging on the ground. He gave the healing wound on his leg a few lock and sat down. Bat knew his way around the twolegplace, he had always been careful to become untouchable. His only weakness had been Pepper. He showed emotion around that barn and that barn only. Now, he was stone faced, even as he was named Sleek's vote. His muzzle stayed shut and with that, he forfeited his vote.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: After Dawn, there is Dusk   After Dawn, there is Dusk EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 20:53

Midnight votes for Sleek, vote counted.
Bat forfeits his vote.
The poll is really messed up, so forget it.

Champagne is out, Shadowseer said she died. (Idk how)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: After Dawn, there is Dusk   After Dawn, there is Dusk EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 3:48

Jubilance forfeits her vote

Ok, so we only have two, real votes. Bat and Sleek are tied! I will figure out a way to solve this~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Dawn, there is Dusk   After Dawn, there is Dusk Empty

Back to top Go down

After Dawn, there is Dusk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: