Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 12:36

Cold, white light filtered lazily into the snug confines of the nursery, causing Adderkit's large eyes to flicker open irritably- since she was trapped in the nursery for another few moons, there was nothing to do but sleep; but with the sunlight filtering into the den like this, she couldn't even do that! Struggling out of the warm, soft collection of moss that was her nest, Adderkit tottered out of the den on still unsteady legs, eager to see the many different warriors out and about doing their duties for the day. Settling down outside of the nursery, she ignoring the fierce nip of the wind and snow, flexing her claws eagerly as she began to realize that soon it would be her time to become an apprentice. "I can't wait to get out of camp- all the queens never let me do anything fun, they just keep me in the nursery all day. But whenever I'm made an apprentice I'll finally be let out of camp, nothing will stop me!" Adderkit reflected with a swell of fierce excitement, batting at a nearby dead leaf with a scowl on her small face.

Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 12:44

Sunblaze was teaching battle moves to Leafstream. "Okay this is what I call Duck-And-Twist." she announced. She ducked underneath the masculine body of her friend and twisted so that she was facing his belly with sheathed claws she battered him below.

-----
"Got that." Leafstream responded with a nod. He was surprised when Sunblaze attacked and battered at his belly. "Let me try!"
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:36

Adderkit watched the two young warriors with narrowed eyes, taking in every detail of their practice moves with attentive, hungry eyes. Rising to her paws, she quickly padded out across the clearing towards Leafstream and Sunblaze, her fur bushing out against the cold and her small face screwing up against the cold, harsh sunlight. "Teach me how to do that! Adderkit demanded, glaring up at the other cats with wide, demanding amber eyes. "I'm almost an apprentice anyways, Crowstar won't get mad." She pestered, tail lashing eagerly.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:41

"Mmph." Viperpaw hesitated. The rather large apprentice saw Sunblaze and Leafstream. She sat down, believing that new kits were always an interesting subject. Her paws churned up some of the snow. She peered into the nursery with equally ambitious, green eyes. She looked at Sunblaze and Leafstream after glancing at Adderkit briefly. "Teach her," she suggested. "It couldn't hurt, could it?" Viperpaw said, the heady effects of seeing a teaching take place gnawing at her. She was older than Sunblaze was, however, decided that she had less experience due to her rank.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 14:01

"Okay, okay!"Sunblaze demonstrated again with Leafstream. "What you do is, duck under your opponent. twist while you're underneath them and claw at them while you're there. Got that?" she asked as she ducked underneath Leafstream and twisted to scrabble with sheathed claws at his belly. "Now you try it on me." Sunblaze suggested.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 14:04

Viperpaw nodded encouragingly towards Adderkit. She was sure that the impatient kit would make a great apprentice. Although other warriors might disapprove of this early training, Viperkit didn't. She watched Sunblaze, cared for much better than herself, demonstrate the move.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 14:59

Adderkit's eyes glowed eagerly at Viperpaw and Sunblaze's agreement to allow her to train, the thick fur along her spine spiking in anticipation. She watched hungrily as Sunblaze demonstrated the move once more, drinking in every moment with twitching whiskers- if she could learn this move and get it down perfectly, imagine how proud her future mentor will be if she was already ahead in her training! "Alright, I think I got it." Adderkit mewed, puffing her chest out as she squared up against the older she-cat, noting that Sunblaze's taller form could pose as a difficulty.

After thinking over the way Sunblaze did the duck and twist for a few moments, Adderkit rushed forward eagerly, easily ducking under Sunblaze. As she twisted to rear up and rake at the warrior's belly with sheathed paws, she noticed with frustration that she could barely reach and could only batter Sunblaze's belly without any of the appropriate force. Rolling out from under the older she-cat, Adderkit sat up, her eyes blazing with irritation and her fur rumpled. "My legs are too short to fully reach your belly!" She grumbled, crossly shaking the snow out of her thick fur.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:04

"You can try me," Viperpaw offered. "I'm much shorter than Sunblaze." Viperpaw grinned at Sunblaze with an enjoying light in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:47

Pansykit trotted out of the warm nursery into the cold winter weather.  Shivering, she suddenly wished she had inherited her father's long, warm coat rather than her mother's short one.  Oh well, what can you do?

Gazing around the frosted camp, and caught sight of two smaller cats, and two larger ones.  Curious, the gray-and white she-cat dashed over, almost tripping on a small stone as she ran.  Halting abruptly, she purred a greeting while panting faintly.  

"Hello there! What's going on?

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:48

Sunblaze chuckled. "It's okay you'll grow." When Viperpaw grinned at her she winked back. "Oof." she let out the wind as she was pinned down. "That's a good one."

-------
"Take this!" Leafstream yowled to Sunblaze as he leaped up and landed on her back and pushed her over. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 15:54

Viperpaw looked at Pansykit as she joined them. "Hello," she purred with a smile. Pansykit looked excitable, but a bit disappointed at the fact that her genetics betrayed her in this cold season. The maine coon she-cat spun around to look at Sunblaze and Leafstream, enjoying their play-skirmish. Viperpaw giggled. Being a warrior seemed pretty fun to her, and she couldn't wait.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:07

Pansykit turned to smile at the apprentice she-cat who had returned her greeting.  Settling down beside her; not too close to be uncomfortable, but not too far; she watched the two warriors as they wrestled.  Her eyes shone with admiration as she watched every little move the two cats performed, her claws unsheathed and kneading the ground.  
Wow, that looks awesome!  I can't wait to learn when I'm an apprentice!

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:11

"You will be soon," promised Viperpaw. "Crowstar is a great cat - he's my grandfather!" Viperpaw puffed out her chest; she simply loved to boast. She watched Sunblaze and Leafstream with a whirling, trailing gaze. Her paw was not much bigger than the kit's own, but her fur was like the hood of a taxidermy coat. It seemed to provide much-needed protection against the cold air.

Last edited by 7 Secret Dimmehs on Fri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:12

"Oh hello!" She hadn't realized that Pansykit had arrived, she was too busy fighting. "Wanna try?" Leafstream piped. "I'll go easy on you."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 16:21

Pansykit purred at Viperpaw's respone, but was suddenly absorbed in thought.  Wait, my father is Tinylegs.... and he's Crowstar's son!  In a kit's simple-minded way, she jumped to a sudden conclusion and bounced to her paws.  Are you my sister?!  Her eyes were wide and excited, and she didn't notice Leafstreams offer.  

OOC: Pansy-bab's best talent: jumping to conclusions  xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)   Snake Among the Trees (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snake Among the Trees (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: