Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Destroying Angel [Death]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Destroying Angel [Death] Empty
PostSubject: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 17:08

The sun had been low in the sky. The ground was covered in a thick blanket of snow, something Fogheart hadn't experienced since, well, four seasons ago. When she was still young. When she was still looking to become strong. She was an idiot then.

The wispy-furred warrior had laid down for what would have been a short nap behind the nursery, as a little reprieve from her three kittens and the presence of her Clanmates. Ospreykit, Reedkit, and Dewkit were growing well, they could be under someone else's supervision for a while. But only for a short while. She wouldn't give Starclan any opportunity to take any more of her children away, not one. "If they even try," she'd hissed, relaxing behind the den. "They'll have to go through me." She had no clue that those words would be her last when the blind warrior had finally fallen into a deep sleep.

During the night, more snow fell. It wasn't so fast as to be alarming, but it was fast enough so that the melting snow didn't wake the she-cat as she continued to sleep. At some crucial point, she stopped sleeping. The snow hid her body almost completely, all except for her head, which was pointed in the direction of the rising sun. This time she would feel no warmth to tell her she'd slept for far too long. With the coming of the sun the snow began to melt ever so slowly, but never again would she be awakened. Her body was frozen solid.

Last edited by 4 Nights on Wed 21 Dec 2016 - 17:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 17:22

Morningfog had been carrying a still warm vole in for Shinykit, not wanting her newest kit to venture into the cold when she could go out instead. Placing the vole down in her nest for the small kit, a strange feeling hit her, had Fogheart returned? A strange, unwelcome scent lingered and she followed. When Fogheart's head came into viewm the queen screamed at the sight of it, fur rising. She staggered back and slipped on some ice, staring at the dead queen with a terrified expression.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 0:14

Ospreykit had awoken early to less warmth than he was use to.The little kit had pawed around blindly searching for Fogheart,but she was not there.It was at that moment he heard Morningfog's scream and knew something was right.Ospreykit's small tufted ears perked up and his flew open.It wasn't long before the little tom was beside Morningfog staring at his mother's corpse."No!Mom?Mom,c'mon get up!Morningfog,do something,please!"he yowled.Ospreykit looked up at Morningfog expectantly,waiting for her to do something.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Destroying Angel [Death] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 1:30

Morningfog wanted to send the kit back inside, he shouldn't be looking at something like this. But, they were orphaned now. They deserved at least this if nothing else. If she needed to, she would raise the poor things.She stood and walked to the corpse, using her large paws to dig out some of the snow. When that was done, she gripped her scruff, shutting her eyes as she pulled the frozen corpse out. She began to carry the body to the middle of cmp, brush her tail along the kit with now sorrowful eyes.

Putting down Fogheart was easy compared to what she'd have to do next. "Fog.. Fogheart's dead!" she yowled, breaking the early morning silence with her cry.

Mobile)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 2:44

He'd been afraid of hearing this.His beloved mother had joined the ranks of StarClan.Ospreykit padded forward,his small legs shaking and tail dragging along the ground.The little tom buried his head inside the now cold fur of his mother.Then the tears came.Not in a huge flowing mass but small and quiet.His ears flattened against his head and his heart hammered against his chest.Ospreykit wiped a tear away then turned to Morningfog,his blue eyes glossed with tears staring at her."What do we do,Morningfog?Dewkit,Reedkit and I are orphans!Why did Fogheart have to die?!it isn't fair,now I'm all alone!"he yowled as more tears filled his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 3:54

Mornigfog curled her tail around him and hushed the tom-kit. "I'll take care of you, don't worry about that. You're a kit, that sort of thing shouldn't be something you have to be concerned about." Her eyes closed as she laid her head on the dead queen's body with the corpse frozen, there was little hope in positioning her gracefully. Whether you went to the Dark Forest or StarClan, I hope you find peace, Fogheart. she thought, remembering that Fogheart was one of the few others that had loyalty to the Dark Forest. Morningfog had started to loose hope in them now. They were obsolete. She would have to move on from that.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 12:47

Smokeface fled to the scene as soon as he heard about it. He looked in shock at the frozen she-cat, al kst looking lile she always did when she slept. So peaceful... but how... The tom curled around the frozen body, using all of his warm to heat her skin and fur, but it was useless. He pressed his nose in her cold fur, and a shudder passed through his body. Tears rolled onto her fur as the tom wept, laying besides his dead mother.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 13:46

Morningfog nuzzled Ospreykit to comfort him and then looked at her mate. How would he feel about her adopting the three kits Fogheart had left behind? Regardless, they needed a mother and she was a queen who had recently had kits. Things wouldn't line up much better than this. 

She began grooming the frosted fur, trying not to wince at the thought of it. With her tail coiled around Ospreykit, she warmed him, hoping that would help somehow. The poor thing, Morningfog would have to break the news to the other kits as well.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 16:03

Ospreykit welcomed the comfort of Morningfog's tail.He pressed his small head into her fur,soaking it with his tears."O-okay."he stuttered through his tears.The tom's small ears flattened against his head and tail thrashed around in utter despair.I have to stay strong...It's what Fogheart would want and Dewkit and Reedkit need me.I won't let anything in this world harm them!Ospreykit had self proclaimed himself the oldest and protector of his siblings.It made sense to him,Dewkit was the smallest and Reedkit was uneasy and unsure.These factor surely meant he was the eldest and most best suited to that role."Everything w-wil be o-okay,right M-Morningfog?"he asked looking up at her with wide blue eyes.The tom-kit wiped away his tears with his tail.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroying Angel [Death]   Destroying Angel [Death] Empty

Back to top Go down