Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!]   Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:32 am

OOC: i'm dying

IC: If he'd had his suspicions before, that just confirmed it. There was some StarClan for birds and Ashpaw had done some grievously horrible thing to offend them. At this point, he would've been fine with her shredding it into feathers, just so long as she managed to get one under her claws. Even with her usual fortitude, he could feel the frustration from there, an electric tension that pricked under his pelt. He'd have to step lightly or she might pounce on him, thinking he was another sparrow. Sleetfang cringed at the sight of blood, his shoulders leaping in a suppressed, shuddering laugh.

That was some of the worst luck he'd ever seen. All he could do was pray for a mouse to show its tail instead.

Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!]   Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:16 pm

OOC: I'm going to try and roll first, see if maybe switching it up may help break Ashpaw's streak of bad luck? o v o;;

Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!]   Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:16 pm

The member 'Shohou' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8, 6
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!]   Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 7Urll4a

Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!]   Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:04 pm

(Frick I'm just trying to think how I can write this one now. ; v ; )

Her expression was cold and dark, this all had to be some absolutely sick, twisted joke some force beyond her ability was pulling on her for Star Clan only knows what. There is almost nothing possible to even put the pep into this she-cat's step once again.

Her ashy gray fur disappeared into the reeds once again but lacking the vigor she had when starting this pesky assessment. Her footsteps were faint and quiet but still sluggish, slow and drained. This cat omitted the epitome of defeat if there was someone who didn't know what such a feeling would look like. Well, Ashpaw would be that living, breathing definition if there ever was such a requirement.

Her expression is so dull, and blank, and it's almost as if her pelt looks, even more, gray than before. Losing the vibrancy of her will and excitement to breeze through this assessment and show her mentor what for. Instead, the test showed Ashpaw what for and draining all determination she walked in with like a blood sucking leech.

I'm a horrible excuse for a Clan Leader's apprentice ... there's no way I'd become a Warrior at this rate.

Her thoughts began provoking such pessimistic thoughts if it weren't for her stubborn personality; odds are she wouldn't hesitate to roar in frustration and curse at the Clans above why she was cursed with such horrible luck! Not even a blessing from them would make up for the rest of her failed attempts of catching the same bird, over and over monotonous task but she still failed each attempt.

She could only hear the echoed jokes from her fellow Clanmate's voices in her head, hallucinating the thoughts of her being the butt of each joke and the horrible nicknames she would be given. A wave of shame drowning her, and her stoic expression slowly cracking under the pressure of being an embarrassment was beginning to get to her ...

Was I even meant to be a warrior ... Was I even meant to earn my warrior name?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!]   Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:38 am

//admin blesses this topic.

Your next hunt will be automatically successful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!]   Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role Reversal [Ashpaw's assessment!]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: