Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 15:50

DarkClan cat(s) needed)

Bat strolled along the fences, shaking his fur when the cold wind blew into it. The scent of loners had grown concentrated, stuck in one place and made him both nervous and excited at the same time. He had slipped out of the barn early before anyone else and hunted for something worth bringing. He had gotten lucky, catching a large grouse. The bird was heavy and nearly as big as him and he knew when he found whatever gathering cats were lurking here, they would never refuse such a catch in this weather. Then, hah! He had gotten the scent again, jumping down to look around for the cats he had wanted to find. There was evidence of them everywhere, fur and rat bones strewn about. The black cat had kit-like round eyes and his rabbit-sized ears were forward, his tail swayed and he put the large bird down to get a better scent. "Ah... Hello?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 7:01

cough)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 3:32

coughs back)

Sleek hated being near the barn, always full of twolegs. Although it was the perfect place for prey this late in leaf-bare. Taking on the hunter's duty was somehow boring, but the new clan needed as much prey as it can in this weather. He decided he might as well catch a few plump voles back and give it to Rustie. I hope Midnight is training her well! Just as he was daydreaming, a mouse skittered ahead of him and he pounced, killing the little creature with a nip to the neck. Mothstrike had taught him well, and she had died a few days ago. It felt sad to know it and he wanted to go back to ThunderClan again. No, mouse-brain! Darkstar was weak, he would never return to that clan again.

As he neared the barn, the scent of twolegs made him uneasy. He decided one plump vole was enough, even though the clan might be starving. He retraces his steps back to DarkClan's camp with the plump little mouse in his jaws. The wind ruffled his fur and he glanced around, sure that something else was here, perhaps another cat. His ears immediately perked up and he tried to make out any sounds.  A faint "hello" could be heard from far off, and he could feel the fur on his neck rise. He bounded towards the scent, desperate to prove that the new clan was strong enough to guard their own territory, as if they did have. He wasn't quite sure about their territory yet as Dawn hadn't told them. For now, he decided the whole twolegplace was theirs.

It was another cat, or rather, another rogue. He stared at him, swallowing the mouse when he first saw the black pelt. He would hunt later, there was an intruder! His lips grew backwards and a low growl sound escaped from his throat. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 4:18

Bat's back arched instinctively out of defense and he backed up. "I'm Bat," he was shocked by the hostility the other showed and nudged the grouse forward. "I brought prey, that's all! I know this place has little prey and this weather doesn't help so, I tried helping out." He was taller, probably older than the stranger as well. However the sudden burst of anger was something to be wary of.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 6:19

"You shouldn't be here anyway! This is DarkClan territory!" He had wondered if it was right to say the last sentence. Perhaps Dawn would form their borders later. All the twolegplace belongs to them! It wasn't right for this loner, Bat, to wander in. He unsheathed his claws and flex them in and out. I really need to sharpen out a bit, I'm still an apprentice! He thought. Darkstar had exiled him when he was an apprentice for shredding Rockkit's left ear and attacking Darkstar and Emberheart. He was still small in size compared to most of the others. "Leave now!" Trying to hide his fear of attacking a cat bigger and probably stronger and has more fighting experience than him.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 6:55

Bat narrowed his eyes, "You haven't grasped it yet. I'm sure these streets won't yield enough prey for your 'DarkClan' to try to keep every other cat here out. I've ventured through the clan territories to bring prey to help and you're kicking me out?" he snapped, the fur on his neck rising. He lashed his tail with a clearly irritated expression until he pieced two and two together. "You aren't from here, are you?" this tom clearly didn't know how big of a territory he'd be guarding and, he wasn't as scrawny as a cat living off scraps.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 15:30

"Bat?" A voice asked from a tree up ahead. Midnight leapt down beside Sleek. "What are you doing here?" she asked worried that Dawn would find her here.
-------------
And with that Dawn did appear. "What are you doing here?" she asked threatening the black tom. "This is DarkClan territory and i demand that you leave now!" she ordered strongly.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 1:06

Jaguar,as usaul had been annoying the local kittypets,it pleased her in some way to anger them about how they weren't free.She was a cruel cat,but if you're a complete softie you die,so what was the point?

As Jaguar had finally had enough of her entertainment,she began to pad along the familiar path back to her home,the barn.It was then that the tabby heard the voices and switched route,heading towards the voices instead of the barn.

It was sooner than Jaguar had expected that she found herself staring at the group of cats.Jaguar recognised two of the cats as Bat and Midnight,the other two were unknown to her.The tabby cat stepped out of the shadows and stood beside Bat,with her usaul mystery following her.Her stone cold gaze fell on the unknown cats,they were tiny yet they seemed so fiesty.Jaguar had already begun to take a liking to them,that was until the faint scent of ThunderClan hit her.The dark she-cat wrinkled her nose in pure disgust,were these seriously clan cats and what were they doing so far from ThumderClan territory?"Hello,clan cats...I don't know if you've realised this,but you're an awful long way away from ThunderClan territory.I think it is advisable that you head back to your territory.Well,goodbye!"she hissed the hatrid of clan cats evident in her voice.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 3:12

"I repeat, leave now!" But the short-tempered assassin had enough, he took a few steps backwards and ran toward Bat with full force, attacking at the intruder who wasn't focusing on him. He only managed to make him stumble a few steps backwards with his strength compared to the broad-shouldered cat.

Sleek used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 9 + 3 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Bat:

33/45
140/140

Sleek:
20/20
70/80

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Thu 22 Dec 2016 - 6:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2252

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 3:34

OOC:The topic is labeled open.I do not understand what you mean by asking to join an open topic.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 6:26

OOC: This topic is open, Holly can join. Also, Sleek would keep his stats as an apprentice as that is when he was exiled, his attack should have only dealt -6 +3 not +6 HP.  Bat's SP was also off but, it is corrected below. 

Bat fell to the ground, caught off guard by the attack but he used this position to his advantage, raking his claws down the other's stomach before escaping him. "You idiot! I'm trying to help!"

Bat used Half-Turn Belly Rake costing 15 SP and dealing -11 HP

Bat:
36/45
145/160

Sleek:
9/20
70/80

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 6:47

Ahhh!11!1!1!1!111!!!!1! Accuse meh for meh stupidness!)

Sleek panted hard at the blow Bat had gave him. It hurt a lot, but he tried to hide his feelings. "Help however you want! I don't care!" He took another few steps backwards and swerved behind Dawn. He hadn't expected the rogue to be so tough.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 12:36

OOC: Kay attack!

IC: Dawn hissed at Bat. "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ONE OF MY SHARPCLAWS!" She reared back and attacked. (Wish i had leader stats). "You, coward." she hissed in Sleek's ear.

Dawn used Run and Tackle on Jaguar dealing 9 damage and -10 stamina

Dawn:
20/20 HP
70/80SP

Jaguar:
36/45HP
140/140SP

---------

Midnight was thankful she didn't have to fight her mother. She attacked Bat.

Midnight used Back-Kick on Bat dealing 11 damage and -15 stamina

Midnight:
45/45HP
125/140SP

Bat:
25/45HP
145/140

OOC: Leafy Rogue's have 140 stamina not 160.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 13:34

Bat relaxed slightly when Sleek fell back, taking a deep breath. Then, the unexpected happened, Midnight attacked him. "Midnight? What are you doing?!" he snapped. Then his eyes grew dark. "You ungrateful scrap!" 

Bat used Tail Yank on Midnight dealing -9 HP and costing 10 SP Bat can't be hurt and inflicts damage for 1 turn.

Bat:
25/45HP
135/140

Midnight:
36/45HP
125/140SP

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by 5 Leafy Greens on Thu 22 Dec 2016 - 13:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15184

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 13:34

The member '5 Leafy Greens' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) Mistpe10
Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)   Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Give' em the old Razzle Dazzle~ (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: