Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Sitting near the entrance of the camp, Tinylegs let out a yawn. Waking with the sun wasn't really his thing but in order to get a head start on hunting, it was needed. Besides, with Leafbare coming up faster and faster each day, SkyClan could use all the prey they could get.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] VHQrlk5
Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] 1QYZaRo

Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 6:41 pm

OOC: If you allow Sunblaze in tell me if not please do not count Sunblaze's post

IC: Leafpaw padded over to Tinylegs and asked. "Hunting patrol?" It had been a few days since Ravenfeather said they would have an assessment but it still hadn't happened yet.

-------------
Sunblaze padded over to the two as she heard Leafpaw say hunting patrol. "Did i hear you say hunting and patrol? Those two are my favourite things besides Batpaw." She turned to look at Tinylegs. "So how's Leafbare been going?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 6:50 pm

OOC: Sure, why not.

IC: Glad to see some cats show up, the short little tom looked up to Sunblaze and gave the warrior a nod. "Leafbare is going well, I was just about to head out," Tinylegs meowed with a smile, and stood up. "Let's get going, shall we?" With that, the small tom started padding out of the camp, slower than most cats because of his small legs.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 7:56 pm

OoC: Whoops about the leafbare comment meh. I don't know how to use the hunting thing.

IC: Sunblaze padded beside Tinylegs and Leafpaw keeping the pace. She scented the air for any sign of prey but she didn't need to. Squirrel! My favourite! She nudged Leafpaw. "Bet you can't get that!" she whispered.

---------------
Leafpaw spotting the bushy russet tail as well replied. "Yes i can!" he leaped up into the tree and snatched it killing it with a blow to the neck.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:16 pm

OOC: We'll use the hunting system here, right???

Moonlight slowly padded out from the warriors den and looked around, the blanket of white snow that covered the territory welcoming her almost immediately. She liked the sight, but she definitely didn’t like the cold that came with it, as her short fur wasn’t the best protection against it. Shaking those thoughts away, she walked towards the camp’s entrance as soon as she spotted the small group of warriors “Mind if I go with you?” It wasn’t that hard to catch up with them, both because of the small white warrior’s short legs and the pawprints they left on the snow, making it fairly easy to follow them around.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:07 pm

OOC: Yes and i only just learnt how to.

Ic: Sunblaze nodded to Moonlight. "Yeah sure why not?" she scented the air again and picked up a scent of racoon  she watched as Leafpaw buried his prey and returned hunting. Suddenly it came flying at her and she fought back.

-------------
Leafpaw scented the air for prey and picked up nothing. His amber eyes glanced back at his prey hoping it would give him more but nothing came.

--------

Sunblaze used Leap-and-hold dealing 8 damage and -10 stamina. The Racoon used Quick Swipe before Sunblaze's attack dealing 20 damage and -10 stamina.

Sunblaze:
20HP/110SP

Raccoon:
22HP/300SP

The Racoon is stunned for two turns.

Last edited by Poptart Santa on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:07 pm

The member 'Poptart Santa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1, 1

Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] Mistpe10
Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:14 pm

OOC: Sorry about this ooc only post but i have to roll again.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:14 pm

The member 'Poptart Santa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Watching as Sunblaze went to hunt, Tinylegs turned around to Moonlight. "Of course," he meowed happily, glad to see his mate. Hearing a screech, the small tom turned to see a raccoon attack Sunblaze. Part of him wanted to help but he knew that if he did intervene, he would probably cause more trouble than it's worth so he stayed back, waiting to see if the creature would retreat. Luckily for them, a raccoon wasn't as bad as a fox or badger so hopefully the other warrior would be able to defeat it without him or his mate needing to step in.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 2:00 am

Leafpaw watched as she grappled with the racoon he knew that he couldn't help whatsoever so he just watched.

------
Sunblaze screeched as she battered the grey and white creature. Do this for SkyClan! she thought dramatically.

Sunblaze used Play Dead dealing 10 damage and -15 stamina.

Sunblaze:
20HP/95SP

The Racoon
11HP/ 290SP
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Moonlight smiled at her mate before jumping when the raccoon attacked Sunblaze, remembering her own fight with the raccoon not long ago. Taking a deep breath, she decided to go on, knowing he could handle it, and look for some prey of her own to bring back to the clan. She, however, couldn't help but flinch when a second racoon laped at her from the shadows.

Racoon used Quick Swipe on Moonlight, dealing 20 damage and using 10 stamina

Moonlight:
40/60
200/200

Racoon:
30/30
290/300

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 7:19 pm

The member 'Ink' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Letting out a small gasp as his mate engaged in battle, Tinylegs felt like a fool for not joining in but at this point it would've been pointless, for the raccoon was already almost crowfood.

OOC: Holy shortness C':

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:11 pm

It took a couple of seconds for Moonlight to snap out of her surprised state, grabbing the raccoon by the scruff right as it hit her. Ignoring the pain coming from the new wound, she started to shake the raccoon around furiously. If this raccoon thought that she was defenseless, it was terribly wrong.

Moonlight used Scruff Shake on the Raccoon, dealing 5 damage and using 25 stamina. The racoon is stunned for 2 turns.

Racoon:
25/30
290/300

Moonlight:
40/60
175/200

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ink on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]   Hunting Practice [open for 1 more] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Practice [open for 1 more]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next