Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shine [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 3:47 pm

These were the rocks he was born on. He hadn't known RiverClan's true camp until he was already an apprentice, and even now as a warrior, he still felt as at home here as he did in his den. They'd lived in the gaps and snags and packed the crevices full of moss and feathers. When he was a kit, he'd slipped away to try and hunt for mice in ThunderClan territory.

Sleetfang picked his way up over the slush-slick stones, cresting his way up over the ridge. All of that nostalgia aside, he didn't miss it. There wasn't anything soft or welcoming about Sunningrocks, and as leaf-bare approached, they seemed to drink in the cold rather than the sun. My paws feel like rocks, he thought to himself, nose low to the ground, trailing after faint prey-scent. He hadn't noticed how close he'd wandered to the ThunderClan border.

Shine [closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 11:11 am

Emberheart had been hunting a little while away from Sunningrocks. She enjoyed going alone; it was what she'd earned along with the responsibilities of becoming a warrior.

A squirrel, shrieking to Starclan as it scrambled in the tight clutches of her mouth, uttered one last cry before its bones crunched in the russet she's mouth, a splatter of blood dripping onto the ground. She buried it beneath a bush, swiping her tongue around her mouth to relieve herself of the sour tang.

Her ears suddenly pricked, head half-way up from the bush as a sound rippled through the forest, repeating in her ears faintly. Pawsteps.

She raced out of the brush, ears flattened and her tail closed around her legs, just in case she'd have to fight. When Ember finally burst through the trees only a few tail-lengths away from the intruder, surprise at first engulfed her, then admiration for the tom's sleek pelt and muscles, then finally, shaking her head fiercely, she remembered to be loyal to Thunderclan.

"And what do you think you're doing here?"
She paced in front of the warrior, muscles tensed in anticipation. Her ears were flattened, lips revealing her fangs, but her pale brown eyes were alight with excitement and curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:02 pm

OOC: Oh jeez, so sorry. This was meant for Blizzardshine. xD I should've made that clear in the title. THE HAREM GROWS STRONGER.

Not sure what to do here. Would you want me to make another Sunningrocks topic and you can copy-paste your post there? Or I could make a different one for Blizzardshine, I guess whatever you guys want. Unless you don't mind sharing a topic, but that's kinda kinky.

Shine [closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:37 pm

ooc;; AHH I'M SO SORRY!!! I'm a complete idiot >-< It can really be whatever Ink wants, I don't mind~I'd prefer to copy and paste, tho, cause I'm a lazy bum

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 10:09 pm

OOC: I don’t mind at all sharing the topic, so if you wanna do it we can just go ahead. But if your cats’ relationship is going to be a one-night-stand kind of thing, you should wait till Blizzard leaves, since otherwise Sleet will earn a ton and a half of negative points with her.

Blizzardshine was walking near the border, her mind drifting to many places at the same time as her pawsteps carried her across the well-known territory. So much had been happening lately, though the thing that had hit her the hardest was to see her own apprentice giving up her clan name and leaving the clan alongside some others. Why had she left? Was it her fault? Where had she failed? Was her mentoring seriously that bad?

Letting out a deep sigh, she looked up at the sky, the smile that was so characteristic of the white warrior no longer on her face as those bitter thoughts assaulted her. Maybe she didn’t pay the attention the apprentice clearly deserved thanks to her focus on her new deputy duties? If that was the reason behind the younger cat’s actions, she would make it sure it never happened again. She would learn to balance her time perfectly and never disappoint her apprentices ever again.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice she soon recognized as Emberheart’s. Curiosity filling her, she walked towards the Sunningrocks, noticing the two cats. She let out a calm chuckle, walking out from between the bushes but being careful to stay right behind the scent line to avoid making the RiverClan cat think she was trying to trespass “Relax Emberheart, remember that even if Sunningrocks were once ours, right now they belong to RiverClan, so he has all the right to be here” Her eyes then landed on the tom, nodding respectfully on his direction “Excuse my clanmate, but with I’m sure you’ll understand that this specific portion of the territory has always been a bit controversial…especially when we are this close to the border”.

Now, Blizzardshine was fully aware of how close the tom was to the scent line separating both territories, but since he hadn’t crossed it she saw no reason to get defensive or question his intentions.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:25 pm

The mew of an unfamiliar warrior jolted him out of his thoughts. Sleetfang fell into a defensive stance, eyes locked on the russet she-cat in front of him. He opened his mouth, ready to shoot off the first slick big-mouthed thing that came to mind about wandering his own territory, when another presence arrived. A snowy gray she-cat dappled in black spots. Recognition lit up in his eyes almost at once, remembering his first Gathering and the cats assembled on the Great Rock. The ThunderClan deputy?

Sleetfang returned the slight nod, relaxing his posture to match the calm tone. "She's very excused," he mewed, a glint of amusement in his eyes as he met the russet warrior's gaze again. "I think most of us would do the same thing with strange cats on the border. You have a vigilant warrior." All his life he'd heard about ThunderClan's greed and ferocity, and the constant battles for Sunningrocks were ample evidence for that, but he wouldn't let his Clan pride get in the way of his curiosity. He'd never spoken to a ThunderClan cat before, and he'd certainly never fought one. The battles, sooner or later, were inevitable. Pleasant conversation wasn't, so the claws could wait. Right now, it wouldn't hurt anyone to get to know some cats outside his own Clan.

"I'm Sleetfang. Can I have the pleasure of learning your names?"

Had they caught him much closer to the scent markers, this might not have ended up so agreeable. He'd have to say a prayer to StarClan later for the opportunity.

Shine [closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Emberheart sat down, a puff escaping from her nose as her fiery temper got the best of her. She wouldn't show disrespect to the deputy, of course; but to the tom before her, nothing was stopping her from doing so.
"Thought you'd listened, fish-brain." Ember drew her paw up to give it a quick wash, her eyes still trained on Sleetfang. "Blizzardshine already mentioned it. Guess I'll just have to spell it out for you—Emberheart." She said the last part slowly, sarcastically, but a glimmer of amusement began to  show in her eyes.
Part of her was glad the deputy was with her—she wouldn't have been able to back down from a fight, and would've escaped with serious injuries, and having extra protection was nice, especially since she considered Blizzardshine to be a close friend—but another part, a small voice in the back of her head, wanted to be alone with him.

ooc;; thanks, ink ^^ and nah, it'll be a kind of blueXoak so we're good ;P

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Blizzardshine smiled with the tom’s reply, nodding before looking at Emberheart “And the clan is proud of her, you can be sure of that” She really wasn’t surprised with her clanmate’s reply to Sleetfang’s question, perfectly aware of her fiery temper and how often it managed to take over her words and actions, and just hoping the RiverClan warrior wouldn’t feel offended with it.

“My name’s Blizzardshine, it’s a real pleasure to meet you, Sleetfang” She politely answered once Emberheart was done speaking, sitting calmly on the grass that had managed to survive the cold of the approaching leafbare and curling her fluffy tail over her paws. She was careful to skip the fact that she was the deputy of the clan, not knowing that she had already been recognized as such by the tom standing before them, as she usually liked to meet cats on a more casual way before they managed to find out about her position within the clan. It could be fairly surprising and even annoying how much a cat’s behavior could change when they found out they were talking to another clan’s deputy after all “Are you patrolling the borders or just taking a walk?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:08 pm

OOC: Sooo sorry for the delay. I had way less time on my hands this past week and I had to scale down on RPing on WCC for awhile while I got my priorities in check. I'll be more active from now on.

IC: Fiery, wasn't she? Sleetfang met Emberheart's gaze evenly a heartbeat too long, something like mischief glinting in his eyes. "Emberheart, Blizzardshine," he repeated. He could've laughed at how opposite they were, like fire and ice sitting side by side, but he suppressed the purr. "A pleasure." Even while she was talking to him like he had nothing but moss between his ears. He let his eyes flick over to Blizzardshine, his tail waving back and forth. "It's a bit of both, isn't it? I like to get away when I can. Checking for ThunderClan warriors is a good excuse for it." There was that glint again. "Between the three of us, if Fishstar asks, I never caught a whiff of anyone."

Shine [closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:16 am

Emberheart flicked her ear, standing.

"And between us, Darkstar never heard anything either, I suppose." she retorted hotly, her tail just brushing the frost-covered ground.

"I'm going back." she turned towards Blizzardshine, talking without making a move. The beautiful-pelted deputy could stay; the young warrior didn't mind. 

But, she told herself. I won't be drawn in by—what's his name?—Sleetfang's looks. I won't end up like those stories the elders tell.

With a waving, sweeping motion of her russet tail, Emberheart nodded towards Blizzardshine, made a slight face at the Riverclan tom, and bounded away, the bushes rustling gently, then falling still as she made her exit.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:13 pm

Blizzardshine smiled and nodded, understanding the tom’s position perfectly well. She liked to go out on walks as well after all and patrols were always a really good excuse to do so.

Almost right after her clanmate spoke, she gave an approving nod “Just like Emberheart, I won’t inform her of your presence here” Blizzardshine didn’t felt like she was betraying anyone nor hiding important information anyways, as no rules were broken and the most important thing she could report was about a cat patrolling the borders, things that was just a routine for all clans.

After her clanmate left, she turned around to look at Sleetfang once more “It would be wise for us to leave as well so our clans don’t get the wrong idea, however, I’m looking forward to crossing paths with you again someday” With those words and a cheerful smile, she finally decided to stand up and turn around to leave and continue her lone patrol across the border, finding herself thinking about the tom he had just met from time to time.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Sleetfang's gaze lingered on her as her tail disappeared into the undergrowth, into ThunderClan territory. Then they were alone, just him and Blizzardshine. "Feisty, isn't he?" he mewed, half to himself. He nodded respectfully toward the ThunderClan she-cat, whisking his tail. He was glad there wouldn't be any reports of certain RiverClan toms snooping too close to the border. That kind of attention wasn't the kind he was exactly craving for. "Wise, probably," he said, eyes glinting with a playful light. "But I'll see you again, Blizzardshine. Hopefully sooner than later."

When she padded off after her runaway clanmate, Sleetfang watched her go, contemplating the both of them in his mind, and then turned back toward the river and his own camp, distracting himself with daydreams.

Shine [closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shine [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shine [closed]   Shine [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shine [closed]
Page 1 of 1