Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 18:22

He squealed and raced up a tree.

(Surprisingly enough, he can do that O.o )

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 DeQnfStories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 UTs4eStories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 CmOB3Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 Swufty

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 18:28

Jaybird sighed and took another mouse to Shiningleaf.

Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 7:13

Iceflower stood at her full height and hissed at Jaybird. "That no way to talk to- my kit!" She growled.

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 7:57

"I just did." Jaybird retorted. "If he had some manners,I might have not snapped at him."

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 8:34

Violetgaze returned with a squirrel. He dropped it at Raggedfern's feet. "Give some to the kit.. Where is he?"

Naturestar said, "Violetgaze, take Leafsong and Rockslide to get more fresh kill for the other Elders, Queens, and kits."
He dipped his head and trotted off.

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 14:52

Wispkit crawled back down, fur fluffed, scared.

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 DeQnfStories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 UTs4eStories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 CmOB3Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 L5Bv6

I
AM

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 Swufty

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 15:34

Jaybird huffed and walked to his leader's side.

Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 15:36

Wispkit crept to Iceflower.

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 18:38

Iceflower licked his head motherly.

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 9:39

He looked up at her. "Are you my mommy now? " He asked.

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 9:41

"So it's settled then?" Naturestar asked. "We shall leave at dawn?"

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 10:06

Wispkit looked at Naturestar. "Where are we going? " He squeaked.

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 10:08

"For now, you must eat, then sleep," Naturestar said warmly.

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 10:20

He grumbled, but obeyed. " I don't wanna sleep... "

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 10:41

Jaysong carefully looked at the kit. "I think you will have to." she meowed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)   Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories of Rainbows... (Clans: Only Jay, Misty, Bloo, Swifty and Moon :D)
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next