Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

|:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas] Empty
PostSubject: |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas]   |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 6:20

Emberheart flicked her tail, debating.

She felt just as delighted as she had on her first day of being an apprentice. Her hears were pricked, and her pale brown eyes shone streaks of amber and yellow as they always did when she became excited.

She had sworn to herself, the moment she'd become a mentor, that she would try as hard as she possibly could to be as good as Pinewhisker. And she was determined to get it right. That was possibly the only reason she was up this early, wanting to get a head start on Sunpaw's training. Once she was done with her, she'd be the best warrior in the forest.

The fiery warrior crept inside the apprentice den, careful not to wake anyone. Finally, when she found Sunpaw, Emberheart nudged her awake. "Let's go," she whispered, ear flicking. "Training starts early today—I'll explain what we'll do. Meet me at the camp entrance." 

And with that, the golden-red she-cat was gone.

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas]   |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 16:41

b u m p p

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas]   |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 7:30

I am so incrediby sorry for not replying! I have been really busy studying for my finals!!! I finally have an off period today!!!

Ic: Sunpaw pulled herself out of her nest and looked around groggily. She blinked her eyes before exiting the den. She stretched her weary muscles before quickly making her way to Emberheart. She stayed silent as she waited for her mentor to lead her out of the camp.

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas]   |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas] EmptySat 24 Dec 2016 - 10:00

Emberheart nodded, feeling giddy with her first apprentice. 

I'll make Sunpaw the best warrior, almost as good as me.

With an amused snort, the russet she-cat quickly coughed to cover it up, then beckoned to the young apprentice with her tail. They had finally gotten far enough into the forest, and Emberheart had decided to begin with hunting.

"Alright," she mewed, circling her. "First, I want you to show me your best hunting crouch. I know you haven't practiced that much yet, but I need to see what you have first." Ember paused, watching the apprentice carefully.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas]   |:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas] Empty

Back to top Go down

|:| sun's ember |:| [closed for Bleu Christmas]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: