Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

|:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]   |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] EmptySun 16 Oct 2016 - 13:23

The small russet kit called Ember stood before the hole in the brambles, dusty eyes wide with excitement. Behind her, cats were meandering and choosing their prey to share, or to sit alone in the dying light of the sunset.
No one's looking…
She flicked her ears forward and swiveled her head to the sides; looking for anyone who might see her.
Nothing.
Puffing out her golden-red coat, she faced the wall of brambles again and began to squeeze her head, then her shoulders, carefully but as quickly as possible through the small opening. She knew that her fiery pelt stood out against the brown thorns and branches, so she scrambled, kicking her hind legs through the hole and tumbling out on the other side.
And suddenly, all at once, Emberkit was in the forest for the first time in her life.

|:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] Warrio12

Last edited by Beautiful_Monkey15 on Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]   |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] EmptySun 16 Oct 2016 - 13:41

Pinewhisker flicked his eyes open as he noticed the kit scrambling through a hole in the thorn wall of the nursery. He had been planning to visit on his mate and his of so young and fragile kits, but he couldn't let the kit leave the camp and wonder out like that, not when he remembered the earliest tragedy of Meadowlight's kit, Silkkit, who had died of an adder's bite. He trotted around and ,ade his way out of camp, quickly picking up the trail of Emberkit and followingnher into the woods, keeping clear from her line of sight tho.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]   |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] EmptySun 16 Oct 2016 - 14:13

Emberkit was having fun, running at birds who would fly up, their wings a blur of brown and white and black, into the branches above her, then singing teasingly at her, left on the ground.
For a while she wandered, occasionally catching the scent of a mouse and following it, until a butterfly or moth caught her eye. Eventually, the kit wound up on the edge of the Thunderpath.
"Woah," she breathed.
Just as monster raced by and buffeted her auburn fur to the side, she squeezed her eyes shut, and it was gone in a heartbeat. Her eyes opened with a kind of wild excitement in them as she set her paw on the black smelly stuff that made up the Thunderpath. Her other paw went on, too, and she blinked, amazed, at the fast-racing monsters.

|:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] Warrio13
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]   |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 2:55

Pinewhisker followed the kit without much interest, but when they reached the Thunderpath,mhe tensed as he crept behind the kit. He yowled in surprise as the monser shot by , inches away from the helpless kit, and as the ginger furball put her paws on the black rock, he darted forward and grabbed it by the scruf, ploppig it down on the ground, blockign her way to the Thunderpath. "Do you even think?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]   |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 8:04

The kit looked up at Pinewhisker, surprised, her eyes quizzical.
She knew about his temper, and felt slightly scared as the large black tom stared her down.
"No I wasn't thinking, but…" Emberkit racked her brain for excuses, and finally blurted out, "Blacktwig wouldn't take me out to see the forest, and, and, most of the kits have, and I even gave him some of my magpie!"
She glanced up at the dark warrior hopefully, her eyes wide. "Besides," she added a heartbeat later as an afterthought. "I'll be an apprentice in a couple moons anyway. And if I'm gonna be fierce, I have to know the forest to protect it, right?"

|:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] Warrio14

Last edited by Beautiful_Monkey15 on Mon 17 Oct 2016 - 8:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]   |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 8:12

Flamepaw was out on the patrol with Pinewhisker when she heard the commotion caused by Pinewhisker running off all of a sudden. Her prey took off immediately at the noise, earning a frustrated yowl from the tortoiseshell, claws kicking up dirt before she decided to give the tom a piece of her mind. That was when she was the kit he was blocking off from the Thunderpath and overheard the kit's stubborn reply.

With a sigh, she padded up to them, helping Pinewhisker for a barricade so that the kit couldn't run away. Looking down at her coldly, the she-cat maintained her poise as she spoke softly. "You have to be alive to protect the clan. You could have died."
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]   |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 8:44

She glowered at the two older cats, struggling to think of a comeback. The yellow and amber in her pale brown eyes were growing brighter.
"I'm not, though, am I?" she replied stiffly, and was about to open her mouth to say more when another monster raced by.
"Besides," the russet kit added carelessly, her eyes following the giant silver beast as far as she could see. "I could go by them really quick. They only smell bad."

|:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] Warrio15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]   |:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

|:| An ember's brightness |:| [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: