Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 1:38

Cherrymist flicked her tail as she returned to camp from a patrol alone. She settled down near the fresh-kill pile, hunger clawing at her belly. The blind cat picked out a thrush and settled down to eat it, muching quietly and staring blankly into nothingness. She limited herself to scenting often around her, the scents around her meaning her own world.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 1:53

Sunblaze padded over to the blind she-cat feeling that she needed some company. "Been busy haven't you?" she asked casually her head tilting in the direction of the camp entrance but then blushed when she realised that she had forgotten that Cherrymist was blind.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 2:08

Cherrymist pushed the bird away and greeted  the slightly younger she-cat with a nod. She did not see Sunblaze's head tilt, but agreed. "Yes, Leaf-bare will hit soon, and we must be prepared." she meowed, blinking with worry. 

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 2:49

Sunblaze herself was born in Leaf-Bare she was nearly deformed because of the lack of prey that her mother was getting. "Yes as Leaf-Bare draws nearer we are well prepared." Seeing that Cherrymist was worried she decided to go on with another topic. "I wonder when I will get my first apprentice, well there are plenty of kits in the nursery." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 7:01

Cherrymist nodded formaly, slightly lost in her thought. An apprentice sounded nice, yeah, but they were both still young and unexperienced. Plus, who would want her as a mentor, a blind defenseless cat. "I know you will be brillint mentor neverless." she assured the she-cat, pushing the bird for Su blaze to take a bite out of it.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 11:36

Sunblaze blushed at the mention of her being a great mentor but she didn't have any words to comfort Cherrymist. "Thanks." Was all she could muster when she pushed the bird over. Sunblaze took a quick bite and then asked. "What's it like being blind?"
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 11:52

Cherrymist lowered her head, sighting. "Being blind is... hard. But sometimes, it's beautiful. You get to know people a lot better than you'd mostly get to of you could see them. You see their heart better. And your hearing and scenting get better, too. You can guide yourself by them once you get used to it. But it isn't nice... It will never be. Thks beauty of my eyes, I've heard some comment it, its a curse really..."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 11:59

Sunblaze nodded wondering about this. "Oh..." she was really hopeless at being nice. "Well i've gotta go on a patrol I promised Batkit I would bring something good for her.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 2:23

Cherrymist nodded warmly, signalling shenhad nothing against it. "Take care. Of you, and of her." she meowed, getting up herself to go to the warriors' den, in hope to catch a nap soon. Maybe she would wake up later for some hunting herself.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 11:22

Padding out of camp Sunblaze wondered why she only had one kit. "Nevermind." she muttered as she walked up to a tree and sat down

OoC: THIS MARKS THE END OF TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)   A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cherry In The Mist (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1