Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkclan [Sign-Up]

Go down 
+3
Midnee
Ember Pheonix
hamster
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Darkclan [Sign-Up] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 2:34 am

We will attack the barn somehow, ask Poptart. Then we can force Bat to join. There are no gatherers eventually~

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 3:08 am

No gatherers your right Hamster and we will attack as soon as half moon cuz well Sleek complained.
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

Characters : [P]athfinder, [R]unningwind, [A]nastasio, [W]olfie
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:48 am

Name:Runningwind

Will you be active?: Yes

RP Example(4/5 lines): There was a sound. Quite silent sound, but loud enough for big hary black tom, which yellow eyes glow in the dark.  Something was under the wet leaves near the river. Something small, but full of life energy. "Prey!" murmered Runningwind and slowly bowed. He made few steps. Sound was getting louder. Then cat stoped and prepared for jump and kiling hit. Runningwind jumped and landed some inches from a river vole. Then he quickly kill her with sharp claws. He tasted the vole, it was warm and bloody taste. But! Runningwind  thought: "First feed the clan, and then you can eat!" He grabbed the death body and started walking toward a camp.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 2:44 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkclan [Sign-Up]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2