Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkclan [Sign-Up]

Go down 
+3
Midnee
Ember Pheonix
hamster
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016 - 2:26

This is a rogue group, feel free to add kittypets here too! (We need toms badly)
SHARPCLAW=ASSASINS AND HUNTERS

They are feared by all cats, with a powerful leader that rules this clan of rogues. These cats fear no twolegs that live near their territory. None has ever messed with them before, unless you can be the first...

The Code:

1. The leader's words are law

2. Elders and weak ones shall be exiled from the clan as they serve no purpose and weakens the stronger

3. Medicine cats are useless, they are created for the weak. In this clan, none shall be weak.

4. Queens and their mates mentor their own kits

5. Assassins shall fight to the death for their clan

6. Hunters must feed the clan before eating themselves.  

Ceremonies:

(The words can be changed for more drama)

Kit to Sharpclaw Ceremony:
Cats of Darkclan! Gather beneath the Blood Rock for a Clan Meeting!
~Pause~
(Cat Name), step forward.
~Pause~
You have been approved by your parents that you are ready to become a sharpclaw. Do you promise to protect the clan even at the cost of your life?
~Pause~
Very well, from now on, (Cat Name) shall serve as an Assassin/Hunter for Darkclan!

Exiling Elders Ceremony:
~Pause~
We are a clan of fierce cats, we shall not be weaken by unfit ones. Elders serve no purpose to the clan at all. (Cat Name), you have dishonored our clan. You are weak. And you shall be exiled from Darkclan. We take no excuses, leave now and we will not hesitate to kill you if we see you on our territory.

Voting for a New Leader:
(This shall be done when the current leader is dead, and one of the cats speak up. It can be spoken by anybody, but please contact me first if you want to make a topic for this)
~Pause~
Our old leader, (Cat Name) has died. We will honor him/her forever. It is now the time to choose a new leader. Each of you shall tell me your vote and I shall count it. The cat with the highest vote is to be chosen leader.
~Pause~
(Cat Name), you are the new leader.
(The last sentence can be said only after every Sharpclaw, including Queens have voted, unless they are inactive or forfeit)

Ranks Rules:

Leader
The leader's job is to make sure the clan is fed properly and solve any problems between their cats. To become leader, the whole clan will vote after their current leader has died.

Hunters
The hunters hunt food for the clan and cannot eat before they hunt more than 2 fresh-kills everyday. To become one of the hunters, your parents will mentor you to become one.

Assassins
The assassins guard the camp fiercely and will attack any intruder at first sight, they protect the clan with their lives at stake. To become one of the assassins, your parents will mentor you to become one.

Queens
Once mated, the queens will rest in the nursery and produce offsprings for the clan. They will train their youngs at 3 moons.

Kits
After 3 moons has passed, they will be ready to begin training with their parents. They will become a full member of Darkclan after their mentor approves.

*You cannot start as a Queen or Leader at first~

Sign-Up Form

Code:

Name:

Will you be active?:

RP Example(4/5 lines):

Allegiance

Last edited by 1 Christmas Hamster on Mon 26 Dec 2016 - 3:50; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyThu 1 Dec 2016 - 9:12

Name:Jubilance

Rank:um I guess Hunter because Jubilance isn't really a kill to win type

Will you be active?:yeah

RP Example(4/5 lines):It had already been a few days since Jubilance had already settled into a temporary den in Twolegplace. She wasn't too sure about staying for much longer,so quietly she pulled herself to her white paws and she headed to the end of the alley. Glancing back she checked to make sure she wasn't fidgeting anything. From there she left the alley keeping to the side as she padded away to leave the stench of Twolegplace.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 5:36

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 7:48

Alrighty thanks

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyFri 2 Dec 2016 - 22:50

Name:Jaguar
Rank:A hunter.She'll ditch them all no point in her being an assassin then.Shame she's so feirce though...
Will you be active?yea
RP sample:
The prey had been plentiful since Jaguar had moved to the barn.The tabby cat had been accepted with open arms but she was still on edge.Jaguar was most certainly not going to lay down her life for any of these cats ,even if midnight was her daughter.She ran her paw over her muzzle and began to slowly groom herself.Everyone was so trust worthy...It wasn't like it helped.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:23

Not accepted, please check your grammar and meaning.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 16:52

OK,anyway isn't this whole thing off cos' Dawnpaw's gonna get murded by Heavypaw?
New sample here↓↓↓
The Leafbare breeze hit Jaguar,it was cold and cruel.Leafbare had barely begun but it was already taken it's toll,the once plump body of Jaguar was now rather skeletal.Her ribs were beginning to show and her emerald green eyes had long lost their fire.This is what it did to loners like her and this is what probably made rogues as insane as they were.Slowly Jaguar got to her paws,shaking slightly.She had to find prey or else she'd perish.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 17:52

Name:Rustie

Will you be active?:YES OF COURSE

RP Example(4/5 lines):Rustie ran around, trying to make her speed better. After a few laps of running, she stopped and started trying to pull down branches. She couldn't reach most of them! Angrily, she pawed at the ground. As a mouse skittered out of the leaves, she set her paw on it and started eating.

hamster

Pisces Dog

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptySat 3 Dec 2016 - 20:44

@Sky

Accepted!

Although we need somebody to adopt you. Try PM Poptart.

@fish bacon pineapple

Unaccepted
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 3:06

We, need, toms.

Name: Sleek (Formerly from Thunderclan)

Will you be active?: Yup :3

RP Example(4/5 lines):
It was raining heavily outside his den, the tom buried his head into his nest. He had always hated rain, the droplets of water would ruin his delicate pelt, groomed nicely. Water was dripping from holes in the roof, and the den was soaking wet. I hate this... He got up and shook his wet pelt, not caring if any of the other cats sharing the Assassins den were splattered. He decided the first thing in the morning he will fix the holes on the roof, so they won't drip again.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyMon 12 Dec 2016 - 9:11

I didn't sign up Pepper because she is crippled and I guessed that counted as being an elder. She'll head to the tunnels. Bat will join whenever the barn gets attacked. I'll sign her up if everything checks out though.
Name: Bat

Rank: Hunter, there's only one so I figured I'd even it out a bit.

Will you be active?: Yes

RP Example(4/5 lines): Bat loomed on the wooden fence, watching the cats pass by. His skinny tail swished irritatedly as the passerby made a ruckus. The tom frowned and cleared his throat, walking along it and jumping down on a nearby trashcan with a metallic thud. Then, rats flooded from the metal bin under his paws, squeaking loudly as the rodents fled. The inky black cat grimaced, raising his tail to keep from getting a bite. He glanced at the cats that quickly climbed to higher ground to keep safe. Bat rolled his eyes and slipped down off the trash can as one last rat scurried out and he quickly caught it and dragged it out.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 3:20

Accepted! We changed the camp to twolegplace though...
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 8:36

Wasn't it just postponed to half moon?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 11:45

Yes it was and eventually it won't work because there's no blood rock! Oh wait maybe we can have it as a hunting place. And then we be able to introduce Gatherers for herbs? Or not...
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] EmptyTue 13 Dec 2016 - 14:15

So will they not go at all or are they staying for a while and then leaving?

Either way, DarkClan would need to own the barn for Bat to join, he's got the whole barn to feed otherwise and wouldn't waste his time. He'll only join if he's forced. Pepper could teach any medicine cats/gatherers if you need. She's been taught directly from a clan medicine cat.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkclan [Sign-Up]   Darkclan [Sign-Up] Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkclan [Sign-Up]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: