Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] Empty
PostSubject:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 18:49

Treepaw waited near the entrance of ThunderClan, he knew what to do. He knew how to do it. He would fake his death by the cat he made his deal with, her name was Midnight. She had promised to keep into the plan and help him. And he would make ThunderClan know that he was truly dead.

Mistywater padded towards Treepaw "May I join?" she asked.

Treepaw nodded "Of course" he mewed with a grin. He felt his stomach rumble, ready for what he had planned.

OOC: I've chosen for Mistywater to just be the warrior since no one signed up to be the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 19:03

Lionpaw was sitting outside of the apprentice den, her eyes flickering around the camp as she shifted from paw to paw in boredom. She had yet to properly explore the forest and it annoyed her but she didn't want to bother her mentor about it as she had found that Bramblefrost wasn't what she was expecting. He was so...Snobbish. Annoying, acting like he was all important. It annoyed her to no end so when she saw one of her denmates and a warrior together at the entrance of the camp, she leaped to her feet as she hurried across the camp to them. "Hey, you guys doing a patrol?" she said quickly with a smile. "Mind if I join, I am dying to see the territory!" She quickly sat down before they could give an answer, clearing not going to take no as an answer.

Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 19:27

Treepaw nodded "If you're dying that much" he mewed, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. It was perfect. Nothing would ruin this day, not any cat would get in his way.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 20:38

"Can i come too?" Dawnpaw meowed as she padded over to the group of cats. "Hey Lionpaw!" It had been a while since she and Sleekpaw were talking about being an apprentice to her.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 21:58

Sleekpaw said nothing as he walked over to the group of cats, he was in a really lousy mood this morning and was looking forward to breathe some fresh air. "Can we go now?" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 22:22

Excitement flashed in Lionpaw's eyes as Dawnpaw and Sleekpaw joined them, happily returning Dawnpaw's greeting to her. Her ears flickered as a faint frown flashed on her face at Sleekpaw's sour attitude but hoped that this patrol would cheer him up - he seemed like a different cat then when she had first really spoke to him as a kit. Her eyes flashed over to Treepaw and Mistywater. "Yeah, let's go!" she said as she stood up with a grin.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 1:14

"Let's get a move on." Dawnpaw said. She headed out of camp into the territory not bothering ot wiat for the others. She breathed in the fresh scents of the forest and sighed. Dawnpaw was soon going to leave all this behind.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 1:58

Sleekpaw followed Dawnpaw without a second glance back to his clanmates. Just a bunch of slugs
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 5:17

Treepaw nodded as he began to pad along with his clan-mates. They were soon in the woods and padding through territory "We'll be hunting today" he mewed as he turned and stopped "Here is where we'll be hunting" he mewed, looking around at the territory. He unsheathed his claws and scented the air, his ears twitched and he began to crouch down. He looked at the mouse he had scented and creeped close to it. He then leaped up and bit down on its back, which killed the creature.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 5:45

Lionpaw happily trekked after everybody, doing her best to restrain herself from dashing off to explore as her eyes scanned the forest. When Treepaw spoke up, her attention snapped back to him with a faint frown. Something felt...Off. Why was Treepaw ordering where they were hunting - he was the youngest here! But before she could say anything he had moved on to hunt and Lionpaw just shoved all doubts away as she tasted the air herself. Lionpaw was nervous - she had never properly hunted before as Bramblefrost hadn't really taught her anything but upon finding a squirrel for herself, she did her best to recall the lessons of the hunting couch that Sleekpaw had taught her when she was just a kit. She moved forward, her weight shakily spread on all of her paws. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at the squirrel, attempting to judge how far she was away. Then she made her leap. Her claws unsheathed but the squirrel's head snapped up to stare at her and darted away leaving Lionpaw landing on empty air. Lionpaw watched as the squirrel darted up a tree in annoyance and headed off to find another prey with a grumble.

Occ: This is the only type of doubt Lionpaw is gonna have about this whole thing, she kinda forgets about it all when Treepaw gets 'murdered.' I just found it amusing that Treepaw as the one announcing where they were going to be hunting as he is the youngest out of them.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 6:02

Sleekpaw gave a yowl if disproval, "You can't order us around! Besides, your the youngest here, you have no right" But he followed anyway as he realized the territory here had more prey. The tortoishell cat dropped into a hunting crouch as the scent of mouse came to his nose. He swiped the tiny thing with his unsheathed claws, thus killing the prey cleanly. Treepaw is such a bossy furball!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 9:29

Treepaw bared his teeth "You should never doubt the youngest, Sleekpaw" he mewed, he looked at Lionpaw as she tired to catch a squirrel. The tom snorted from her failing to catch it. He looked proudly at his dead mouse, this would bring food for later.

Mistywater looked at Lionpaw, she padded over "Why don't you try to go a little quieter?" she mewed, sure, she wasn't her mentor but she couldn't stand watching a apprentice keep on trying at catching prey and not really catching it. She smiled and padded off to go hunt herself.

She crouched down, she had scented a bird. It was a robin and the fluffy warrior did like robins, they were the best to her. She had her claws unsheathed already, now she must keep down and stay as quiet as possible. Once she was close and the bird was still distracted, she leaped up and trapped the bird with her mouth. It struggled and tired to escape but she just kept holding on tightly until she felt like the bird was weak enough to kill. She bit it, hard and dropped it to the ground. She dug a small hole and dropped the bird back down. She made the hole easy to remember for her so she could come back later and take it to camp.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 11:24

Dawnpaw scented the air for prey and smelt sparrow. Aha! she leapt up intot he tree and brought down a sparrow killing it with a bite to the neck. She thanked StarClan and buried it.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 13:01

Treepaw lifted his head up, he scented a cats scent. It was a she-cat, a rogue. She was here, Midnight. He acted it out "I scent a rogue!" he mewed alarmingly. He looked around, his eyes showing fear. But on the inside, he was happy and excited.

Mistywater shot her head towards Treepaw, she growled as she looked around for the rogue that the apprentice tom had scented. She would try her best to protect this patrol and scare off this rogue Treepaw was talking about.

(Midnight can just use 'killing bite' on Treepaw with no battle system since it's quick. just have her use it right away.)
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 13:38

Lionpaw lowered her head in embarrassment as Mistywater strolled over to her, giving her a pointer before heading off to catch her own prey. It wasn't her fault she wasn't a master hunter - she had never had training on how to hunt before. She spotted Treepaw bringing his own piece of prey and sighed in defeat. She stood up, ready to go try again when Treepaw suddenly spouted out that he scent a rogue. Lionpaw gasped as her fur stood on edge, her gaze wildly flashing around as she tasted the air herself. Her ears fell flat on her head as she let out a small terrified hiss, her claws digging into the ground. A rogue, here? What was one doing so far into ThunderClan's territory? She crouched, holding her body low as she did her best not to panic - she didn't even know how to fight!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re:  Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]    Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Betrayal is What I stand For [Plot Topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next