Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Days go by (Closed plot topic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Days go by (Closed plot topic) Empty
PostSubject: Days go by (Closed plot topic)   Days go by (Closed plot topic) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 19:05

Daylight padded out of the apprentices den and looked at the prey pile that was low. "Owlpaw! I'm going to go hunting I'll cya later!" He called to his best friend who he secretly loved. He padded out of the scorched wal that he had spent hours trying to rebuild with others and he smiled a little. He padded all the way over to where the earth wasn't scorched badly and scented the air. He smelled Shadowclan, which meant he was close to the border and he smelled squirrel. He smirked as the squirrel was about to become the clans prey. He stalked the squirrel and when he pounced he missed and it ran away. Oh no you don't! Your not getting away!! He thought and he started to chase it. Get got lost in the chase and didn't notice how the ground turned hard. Suddenly he was hit with a blinding pain and he was flung to the side of the road. He let out a wordless strangled cry as he hit his head on the Thunderpath. He lay there bleeding heavily as he watched the colossal monster drive away thinking it killed the cat it's wheels stained with a bit of red and then it dissapeared from his view and he drifted into darkness. The next time he awoke was when some cat was shaking him and calling out to the tom, and the voice sounded familiar like he had once known the tom. He tried to keep his eyes oepen but it was hard to fight for control as the tom tried to get him to respond to him. His breathing was labored as he tried to speak but nothing came out.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days go by (Closed plot topic)   Days go by (Closed plot topic) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 8:57

Rock was just minding his own business, he really was! The young tom was out for a walk, looking to the burnt forest in wonderment of the damage as he did. Large clunky paws took him along the thunderpath, the stench of cats making his nose crinkle in disgust didn't they know to keep their tails down? After-all, he didn't do that! Shrugging his shoulders he thought it pointless, those cats often did their own thing and if someone didn't like it then they god beaten to a pulp! He wasn't a mouse-brain, he knew the tales.

A scream cut him out of his thoughts, fur prickling on edge as his head turned around wildly, had those wild-cats found him? Have they come to rip into his flesh for ignoring their urine-stained borders? No, it was a cat in pain! Breaking into sprint, the young tom leaped over fallen logs and large twigs, swerved around brambles with instinctual ease as he rushed towards the scream. And it didn't take long until he saw the fallen form of a wild-cat!

Skidding to a halt the tom shuffled with nervousness, biting his lip, there could be more nearby! He heard from Bat and Pepper that they always travelled in groups, after all, a group had come to the barn once but he and his father had hid up in the hay piles. He was too young at the time to really understand, his father nothing but a blurry image to him who always tried to speak but he never made a sound- then there was that one time... no, it was just a nightmare or a false memory.

But that didn't matter now, he realized as his mind started spinning as he was now a couple paw steps away from the injured tom before him. "Hey..." He sputtered, unsure on what to do, "Hey!" He spoke louder, even picked up a paw that looked mud-stained and prodded the injured tom gently, he could see the toms eyes open, he could see the heavy breathing.

This tom needed help, and fast! But where should he go? He didn't know the forest! But he did know some semblance of herbs because of Bat and Pepper, but it was more towards Peppers ailments than other cats. Pepper was a mother to him, though not by blood... Twisting his face the tom decided the first deal of business was to get the tom to his home or at the very least a bit farther from the thunderpath in case of a stray monster.

Picking up the tom by the scruff gently he pulled him away from the thunderpath, straining with the effort. After all, he didn't train, he didn't need to hunt hard prey, he didn't starve or go cold at night. He was pampered and soft, nothing like the hardened muscle he saw underneath the pelt of the tom he was trying to drag. "C'moon..." He hissed, dropping the tom he softly pressed his paws onto his head, worried that he would break his fragile skull with too much pressure.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Days go by (Closed plot topic)   Days go by (Closed plot topic) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 11:24

Daypaw groaned as the tom pressed lightly on his head. His eyes looked over at the tom and he gasped. "Rock.. thorn.. Father.. I've.. got to.. avenge.. mother.... Why'd.. you murder.. Cloud.. storm.." He meowed half delirious because his vision was slightly blurry from hitting his head against the road. He truly believed that this tom was his father come to kill him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Days go by (Closed plot topic)   Days go by (Closed plot topic) EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 11:51

"I-I'm sorry I don't understand!" The tom sputtered, hardly realizing that the wounded tom said Rock-thorn. Stumbling to his paws he sniffed and looked to the trees for cobwebs, finally finding some he bounded back, stumbling over each and every root. Pressing the cobwebs over the toms head his throat gave a whine, concern making his belly tighten. He should get help but he couldn't leave the injured tom!

Then the rest of the toms words clicked. "Do you mean me? I didn't murder anybody! Especially not a mother!" He sputtered before shaking his head and looking up, lost. Taking in a deep breath the tom yowled, "Hello? Anybody? I-I need some help- This tom needs some help actually!" He called, his paws steady as he tried to search his head for herb remedies. His throat gave a strangled scream of frustration, as he resisted the urge to slam his paws against the ground.

Then he came to a decision, it'd be better to get help now than wait for the tom to slowly die from the lack of his medicinal knowledge. "Okay uh, just stay there okay? I'll get help." Rock sputtered before firing to his paws and launching/stumbling into the forest, screaming at the top of his lungs for help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days go by (Closed plot topic)   Days go by (Closed plot topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Days go by (Closed plot topic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: