Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]

Go down 
+4
Acorn
hamster
Maple
Sunlit
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] Empty
PostSubject: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 9:42

Fawnsplash layed in the nursery wrapped around her kits that haven't been apprenticed yet. She purred as she watched them sleep peacefully. She bent her head down to give each of them a gentle lick between their ears. "Goodmorning little ones." She purred warmly as she watched them begin to stir. She was happy with her little family. She had a mate who actually loved her and he treated her kits that weren't his like they were his own. She had beautiful kits who would grow up to be amazing warriors and she loved watching them learn new things. She didn't know of anything else she could possibly want or ask for. Right now her life was perfect and she was definitely appreciating it and not taking any of it for granted.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] Sign_s13
A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 10:48

Sparrowkit looked up at her mother and thought about how lucky she was to have her."Good morning!" She replied to her beautiful mother.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 17:30

Sleekkit didn't care to look up, he yawned and got up. "Can I go outside?" He snapped. The kit was already in a lousy mood and walked out the den without an answer
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 0:35

"Hey, Fawnsplash!" A voice called from outside. 

Tigerpaw crept into the nursery, brushing past Sleekkit and narrowing his yellow eyes in the dim light. When his eyes had adjusted and the striped tabby tom caught sight of his mother, he let out a purr, padding over to her.
He nudged Sparrowkit playfully, before turning away from his little sister. "How's it going?" he mewed, settling down beside the queen. They hadn't had much time to talk lately; his schedule had been filled with all the apprentice duties Antdrop had been giving him. "Being an apprentice is really fun! Leafpaw is almost ready to become a warrior." Tigerpaw licked his ruffled white chest fur proudly. "Eaglepaw and me will become warriors sooner or later, too. Antdrop gives me a lot of work, but he's great." The young tom looked up, eyes shining. "Sleekkit seems like a handful." he added, snorting as he glanced at the entrance to the nursery.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 3:56

Fawnsplash looked down at Sparrowkit, smiling, "How was your sleep?" She asked curiously. Before Sparrowkit even had time to respond Sleekkit got up and asked to go out, though he didn't seem to care for her answer as he left without waiting for her response. She laughed softly, shaking her head before looking up as Tigerpaw padded in. "Hey Tigerpaw." She greeted her older son. "Oh I know it is." She purred, remembering her days as an apprentice. She nodded proudly as he went on to talk about himself and his siblings getting closer to their warrior ceremonies. "It'll happen before you even know it." She meowed, eyes shining proudly. She laughed when he mentioned Sleekkit. "He sure is." She meowed, rolling her eyes playfully.

"So tell me, what all have you learned so far? What's your favorite thing about being an apprentice?" She asked with genuine interest. She always loved hearing about all her kits have learned and she loved seeing them excited and passionate about things.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 4:50

"My favorite thing has been the Gathering!" Leafpaw said as he padded in along side his brother. "Its nice to see all the different cats." It had been a long time since he had been in the nursery. The warm milky scents filled his head with memories.
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 5:30

Tigerpaw's eyes brightened as his older brother appeared beside him. He nodded, nudging Leafpaw's shoulder playfully.
"That was really fun," he agreed, thoughtfully. "It was interesting. My favorite…" the tom paused thoughtfully. "I like the fighting training," Tiger decided finally. "Hunting's really cool, too, though."

The tom, looking eerily similar to a cat from TigerClan, shook out his fur. "I wonder what out warrior names will be!" And, looking excited by that prospect, he added, "Hopefully mine isn't just fur or pelt. I want something exciting!"

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 5:42

"Yeah so do I! I'm thinking Leafstream." Leafpaw replied. "i like battle training too though I think I'm better off with hunting." Leafpaw nudged his brother back this time with affection. "When are you gonna get a mate?" he asked hoping it wasn't to early to ask Magpiepaw.

OOC: Magpie X Leaf is for a plot.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 8:20

Breezewhisker padded into the nursery to see his mate. Just catching sight of her made his face break out into a grin. His life had been a million times better since he had become mates with Fawnsplash. Even though most of her kits belonged to another tom, he treated them like his own kin. And by StarClan, there were a lot of them. "Hey, Fawnsplash," he purred gently, rubbing his gray tabby perlt against her brown fur. "Hello, young ones. Beautiful day, isn't it?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 8:39

OOC: Should I roleplay as a apprentice since Sleek is already one?

Sleekkit glanced back into the nursery when he heard somebody mention his name. It's none of your beeswax! He gave a huff and stomped all the way to the food pile.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 12:19

She nodded, smiling, as her older kits began talking about their favorite things as apprentices and then to wondering what their warrior names would be. "I'm sure your names will fit you guys perfectly." She laughed softly. She looked up as her mate came in. "Hey Breezewhisker." She purred warmly. Her eyes returned to her kits as Breezewhisker talked to them. He was always so good with them. She was blessed to have such a great tom as her mate.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 13:01

Ghostpelt padded out of the warriors den seeing a bunch of cats coming into the nursery and she saw her nephew Sleekkit. She smiled and padded over to the nursery and poked her head in and seeing her half brother she greeted him with a meow and a warm smile. "Hey Breezewhisker. Hi Fawnsplash, Leafpaw, Sparrowkit, and Tigerpaw. Lovely day isn't it?" The silver she cat meowed. She looked at her niece and nephews and gave them a smile.

IC: you know that Leaf and Magpie are cousins right..? Magpie is Ghostpelt's and Pineeye's daughter and Ghost is Crow's daughter
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 13:06

OOC: i thought cousins didn't exists in Warriors only kin... Oh and is Breezewhisker Leafpaw's father or is he step?

Ic: Leafpaw purred with delight when Ghostpelt mentioned his name. "Is your new litter giving you trouble?" he asked nudging his mother.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptySun 27 Nov 2016 - 14:25

OOC: Sleek here doesn't want to get involved with his family.

Sleekkit took a tiny vole out the food pile and flicked it with his paws. It landed on the ground a few tail-lengths away from him and he pounced on the already dead prey. "I'll be Sleekstar one day!" He murmured as he devoured the famishly.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] EmptyMon 28 Nov 2016 - 4:58

"I slept good, mama!" Sparrowkit answered. "Hello, Ghostpelt!"

OOC: Sorry for the lateness!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]   A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Happy Day [[Open to Fawnsplash's Family]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next