Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunters of Artemis

Go down 
+8
Jughead
Ash
Sombra
Poptart Santa
Seer
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Inky Pawprints
bunjamin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 13:50

Hunters of Artemis 56010

*They are beautiful as the cats of StarClan, but fierce as a pack of dogs. Their look will strike your heart in tremor, but their claws will pierce your flesh in moments.

*They are The Hunters Of Artemis.

Clio -Roleplayed By Bun Bun
The leader of the Hunters, a sharp tongued but beautiful she-cat.

Hunters of Artemis 38110

Daphne -Roleplayed By Leafy Greens
Clio's second, and experienced fighter and hunter.

Hunters of Artemis 40210

Dianne -Roleplayed By Twisty Rolls
Third most experienced hunter, a more laid back she-cat.
Hunters of Artemis 35010

Esme -Roleplayed By Empress Ash
A black she-cat, adopted in by her order when she was younger. Sister of Luna
Hunters of Artemis 35410

Luna -Roleplayed By Pikachu
A dreamy white she-cat, adopted by her order when ahe was younger. Sister of Esme.
Hunters of Artemis 30010

Camille -Rolaplayed By Tawny
A very strict and spiteful she-cat, soured by the loss of her family.
Hunters of Artemis 37010

Callisto -Roleplayed By Ink
A beautiful brown she-cat, with dazzling eyes.
Hunters of Artemis 32310

Amara -Roleplayed By Pikachu
Cheerful, known for her stealth. Slightly disliked for the fact she is the daughter of Leona.
Hunters of Artemis 23510

Leona -Roleplayed By Bun Bun
Strongly despised among the hunters for the fact she has had a mate and gave birth to Amara. Lept amongst the cats only for her kinship with Clio, the leader.
Hunters of Artemis 34910

* A hunter is only a female.
* A hunter never mates. A mate only cherishes yout beauty, and love makes us weaker.
* A hunter does not fight another cat unless provoked.

SHED LIGHT UPON THIS TRUTHFUL BEAUTY
HEAR ME OUT STAFF

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by Bun Bun on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 0:13; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 14:33

OMG, I had to resist the temptation of killing a cat to make a Knight, don't tempt me again XD

Then again, I dunno if I would be able to kill any of my kitties though.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 15:40

Uhh... Can I sign up as one of the kitties? I don't need to kill any of mine because I only have two, so can I have Dianne?

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Hunters of Artemis Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 15:44

I have enough room to take a character without killing any of mine so can I have Callisto? Only if that's alright with you!

Hunters of Artemis Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 21:23

Name Of Cat:
Will You Be Active:
Personality You'd Give Your Cat:
RP Sample (4/5 lines):

Forgot to add this dudes, derp.

Name Of Cat: Clio
Will You Be Active: Of course
Personality You'd Give Your Cat: Stern, Cunning, Efficient, Sly, Attentive, Loyal
RP Sample (4/5 lines): Clio led her hunters to the morrland as soon as they all caught their breaths by the Thunderpath. The windy blew cold and damp air in her face, making her fur stand on her back from displeasure. "Take care, hunters. There.is no telling if Two-legs swarm these woods as well." she warned them, gritting her teeth at the unpleasant memory of what took away their former sanctuary.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 0:28

I like these kitties but what's the purpose of them? What will they contribute to the site?

If they're for a specific plot, I'm willing to approve an extra slot for just these kitties. But when the plot is over/they die, that slot will disappear.

also low-key in love with luna and amara
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 0:58

Yesssssssssss
Please, Pika
Also, they are coming because Two-legs have taken their homeland. I think that the fun would be that all of the cat fall in love and are killed for their lack of rule following, and Clio poofs I guess...
Nah, they are just gonna leave, I suppose. Also, muahaha, they would be enemies with the Knights, because they thought that Artis is a joke.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 1:02

Hmmmmmmm

Well because I'm weak for Greek myths and Artemis is my fave god, APROOF

You can choose who gets what role, Bun Bun, but keep me updated on what the group will get up to.

As for the slots, they will be classified as NPCs but freely RPed.

After the plot is done, if you want to still RP them, then y'all will need to get rid of a cat to make room for them.

I'll leave it up to Bun to decide when the plot is finished and we can all pack up shop.

I look forward to the inevitable mass murder of all hunters by Clio for banging toms.

Last edited by Pikachu on Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 5:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 2:03

Name Of Cat: Daphne
Will You Be Active: Duh yes , yes, yes!
Personality You'd Give Your Cat: Daphne is hot headed and always ready for a challenge. She doesn't show off her skills and authority unless she has too. Proud to be second she keeps the others in line and is extremely loyal to the Hunters. She can be very scary when it comes to challenging her. She is great at lying but will always tell the truth when Clio asks.
RP Sample (4/5 lines): "Where am I?" Daphne asked very confused. In the semi-darkness a shadow could be seen but not identified. She had fallen into a pit unaware of previous events. "Answer me!" she called her voice stronger. There was no reply only a growl loud enough for the outside world to hear sounded. Suddenly a pair of amber eyes appeared in the darkness, Daphne had fallen into a fox's den...
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 2:45

HGRRHGHHH I LOVE THIS I would apply for a character, but I've already got Kay as a knight. I'll fill out an application, if nobody else wants her.

Name Of Cat: Camille
Will You Be Active: hell yeah, especially now my sickness is beginning to go away
Personality You'd Give Your Cat: Despite her gentle name, Camille is one of the hardiest, sour cats one could meet. All her kin dead, she joined the Hunters in an oath to herself - to never love another cat, for fear of grief again. Even after all this time, her experiences have shaken her, and she is no longer the peppy, sweet cat she was in her youth. She is irritable and grumpy, with a sharp tongue and a scorching gaze - Camille is a cat to be feared.
RP Sample (4/5 lines): "Slowly, carefully..." The she-cat's sights were set on the squirrel, only a few foxlengths away. The earliest rays of the dawn light were slowly settling among the hills, and there was a warm breeze in the air. Though it was nice, Camille wasn't going to admit it to the younger hunter beside her. The poor thing was still learning, and it seriously annoyed her that Clio had ordered her to show the little one what to do.
"And, pounce," she hissed, waiting for the annoying youngling to hunt her first prey."Ugh, go on already. We haven't got all day, you know!"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Hunters of Artemis Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 6:34

Name Of Cat: Dianne
Will You Be Active: I try to get on every day
Personality You'd Give Your Cat: Positive Nimble, strong, helpful Neutral Care-free, curious, Negative Boastful, lazy.
RP Sample (4/5 lines): Dianne lied on the top of the smooth rocks, basking in the sunshine as she groomed her long-furred pelt. She loved how her pelt shimmered under the bright light of the sun. Suddenly, the slightest squeak came from behind her, and she watched a small white shape come into view. Gracefully leaping off the rock, she asked, "Are you lost, little one?"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Hunters of Artemis Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 6:36

Name Of Cat: Luna
Will You Be Active: Hella
Personality You'd Give Your Cat: Luna is a timid one amongst the hunters, hiding behind her sister in many aspects and uncertain of her role in the hunter group. Though she appears like someone not to challenge the status quo, behind her sweet, demureness is a strong belief in justice and a lack of fear for her own safety. In front of strangers, she's excellent at bluffing.
RP Sample (4/5 lines): "Don't, don't try and tempt me, tom. It won't work." Luna said pointed, her white tail fanning out behind her as spoke softly yet sternly. "Do know know what is like to starve, tom? To feel so hungry that you'd collapse? I do, my sister and I were orphans for so long until the Hunters took me in. Your words are like water falling on a duck's back, I have better things to do than you."

With that, she turned away from him, hiding the way her eye furrowed with hidden concern and fear that one of her sisters saw her alone with him. Nothing happened, of course, but she didn't want to risk being labelled a brooder, like her.

Name Of Cat: Amara
Will You Be Active: Oui
Personality You'd Give Your Cat: She's optimistic, undeterred by harsh words or criticism. Amara grew up the black sheep and has embraced this role fully, flirtatious, she's willing to dance the dance, though never enough to get herself exiled. She knows her place is precarious, but she won't live her life so buried beneath the rules like her sisters. She will remain untouched, but that doesn't mean she can't have a little fun.
RP Sample (4/5 lines): Stepping into the sunlight, Amara knew exactly what she was doing. She knew how the light shone on her fur, making the brown in her pelt seem deeper and warm while her amber eyes appeared golden orange. She was stunning to look at, the picture of felinity and beauty as she descended down the hill. Practically gliding across the grass, she purred warmly with a sweet edge to the tom. "Hello. I'm Amara, can you help me? I appear to be lost."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 9:16

Name Of Cat: Esme
Will You Be Active: Heck Yeah
Personality You'd Give Your Cat: Strong, sweet, compassionate, shy, virtually silent. Only talks in three or four-word sentences thanks to a traumatic experience as a kit, which is part of why she hates toms. Loves Luna more than anything else. Sometimes a bit of a scaredy-cat.
RP Sample (4/5 lines): Esme padded gently down the hill, dark fur seeming to absorb the moonlight, yellow eyes bright and unblinking. She could just make out her sister's light pelt as she followed Luna into the deep forest. With a momentary pause to wonder what could possibly await them, she shook her head to clear it. "Wait, Luna," she called quietly before pressing forwards. Well, there was no turning back now.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 9:24

Added ye guys, :3

Also, sorry, Poptart, but I am resfrained from adding you, because of your habbit of killing cats. I will consider it if no one else shows up.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 9:45

Name Of Cat: Leona
Will You Be Active: Yup yup, this my dream plot after all
Personality You'd Give Your Cat: Leona used to be a regularly treated Knight back in her young age, a bright soul and an example of enjoyment and rule-following at the same time. After the birth of Amara, tho, she began to be underly treated and disliked by her fellow Hunters. She is now a loner, comfortable with being left alpne for days without being spoken to. She is mercyful and kind, but struggling with the untrust around her.
RP Sample (4/5 lines): No, she didn't regret it. His young, handsome figure, pitch black fur with cream streaks on his chest, paleish green eyes... He was just a loner, from what she remembered, Jack, but she didn't need someone s arter, more agile or stronger. Because he was her everything, perfection in each of his imperfections, his heavy accent, his secretiveness... Then the day came, and he touched her nose delicately and whispered her the most crushing words she had ever heard. That he was going to leave, that continuing their love was nuisance, and the he had provoked enough trouble already. And then her beautiful lover left, leaving her mind spinning with grief, her eyes seeing cream streaks in the darkness...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunters of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters of Artemis   Hunters of Artemis Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunters of Artemis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next