Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Water dripped from Amberpaw's pelt as the RiverClan apprentice pulled herself onto the shore of Sunningrocks. She easily shook off the water that clung to her before she hopped onto the smooth stones with a smile. The rocks were just as she had remembered it from when she had called this place home with all of RiverClan those moons ago. It felt nice to finally be an apprentice and leave the camp although she knew that dangers lingered about. Her eyes nervously flickered toward the ThunderClan border - well aware that this area was often fought over by ThunderClan and RiverClan. Hopefully nobody would give her trouble. Her eyes turned to sought out sunbeam to lay in - welcoming any warmth she could get as the days were turning rather cold as Leaf-bare came to an end. Upon finding one, she happily sprawled out in it as she purred softly in bliss as the sun warmed her coat.

A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 4:34 am

Greypaw was out of the camp, warming up herself. She spotted Amberpaw sprawled on a rock and walked towards her. "I thought it was Leaf-Bare, The sun isn't warm at all!" While she was speaking, she tried touching the rocks for herself and changed her mind. "It's warm."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 10:01 am

The sound of pawsteps caused Amberpaw's ears to flicker as she spotted Greypaw strolling toward her. She laughed lightly when her Denmate complained about the cold sun until she stepped to the rock. "Its bearable for now at least." She gave Greypaw a soft smile as she stretched out her limps. "But if you aren't in a sun spot then the rocks are really cold...I can only hope that this way of warmth will survive through Leaf-bare..." she noted with a soft sigh.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 10:05 am

"Well I guess I'll laze around for a bit." She leap up one of the rocks and doze off with her belly up. "Z"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 10:18 am

Amberpaw laughed in amusement as she watched Greypaw settle down happily in one of the sunbeams belly up. "Hey, don't doze off on me!" she purred with a flicker of her tail. "If we are both going to be sunning, we may as well talk to one another. I don't mind sunning by myself but if I am going to have company, we should make the most of it."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 4:56 am

"Oh well" She said as she blinked her heavy eyelids. "Do you know anything about Windclan?" She asked Amberpaw, her tail twitching for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 am

Amberpaw blinked in surprised by Greypaw's question, staring at her denmate for a few moments before she shook her head. "No, not more then you I suppose. I've never even see a WindClan cat in my life but I heard of how one warrior almost killed Shellpaw on our own territory and what their deputy did to Frogpaw." She sneered in disgust as she glanced into the horizon where the WindClan camp laid far on the moor. "What kind of deputy breaks an apprentice's jaw like that?"

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 9:32 am

Greypaw closed her eyes when Amberpaw mentioned Frogpaw. Every time she pass him, the broken jaw would be a constant reminder of Windclan. "Windclan are a bunch of Foxhearts!" She hissed. The image of the wounded Shellpaw came to her mind a few moments later. "I'll rip their fur to shreds if I see them messing around with my clan!" She stated.

OOC: No, she won't.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 9:41 am

Amberpaw nodded in agreement at Greypaw's vow, knowing that if she was a proper warrior she would show WindClan not to mess with RiverClan...But now that she thought about, she was sure they would have their chance soon. "Have you seen how Fishstar has been acting since Frogpaw's injury?" she stated with a flicker of her tail, noting that Frogpaw was Fishstar's own kit. "There is no way in StarClan's name she is allowing WindClan to get away with all they have done to us. All I can hope is that we will be able to take part when we do to show them that RiverClan isn't to be trifled with."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 5:04 am

Greypaw flicked her ears. "Have you seen the way Riverclan and Windclan's cat's faces when they meet each other? They're staring at us with pure hate" She took a breath and added, "I just hope there won't be a..." She whispered the final word. "battle"<

OOC: Zoom in to see that word.

Last edited by Grey on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:33 pm

It didn't take super hearing to figure out what Greypaw's final word was as Amberpaw stared at her with a mix of interest and confusion. It was rather amusing that she didn't want one when a few heartbeats ago she was saying she was going to shred their fur. "Why not?" she found herself asking, concern flickering in her voice. "With all that WindClan has done to us, they are asking for a battle. They have crossed a line that no Clan should with their warriors almost killing Shellpaw and Frogpaw."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 7:56 pm

Greypaw felt her tail lash back and forth. "I hate battles, that's all" Suddenly the image of the crippled rogue in the river made her fall down from the rock. "Ow." Trying to get her balance back. "I just remembered the first battle I had, it was scary."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 8:23 pm

A meow of worry escaped Amberpaw when she saw Greypaw fall from the rock she had been resting on, jumping to her paws. But she felt herself relax when she saw that the other apprentice was alright. She frowned softly as she bounded over to Greypaw before gently resting her tail on her shoulder as she flashed her denmate a soft, hopeful smile. "I'm sure if there was a battle, you wouldn't have to take part if you didn't wish to."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:38 am

"I want to protect the clan, I don't want to be a coward" She replied. "And sometimes you can't choose, the first time I had a battle was when 3 rogues jumped out of nowhere at a patrol I was in. One of them died and sent the other 2 fleeing."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:55 am

Amberpaw's ears flickered back as she listened to Greypaw, struggling to come up with words of how to respond to that. Of course not all battles could be picked - but she had been referring to the one with WindClan. It was no doubt that Fishstar was going to strike first after what had happened. "You are not a coward if you hate battles, Greypaw," Amberpaw found herself meowing after the she-cat was done speaking. "Battles are horrible...Not that I can speak for one..." She could only imagation how horrible a full Clan on Clan battle could be after seeing what had happened to Frogpaw with a simple border skirmish...She herself was a bit terrified to take place in one. "While they are no doubt going to happen and we may not be able to choose...At least know that you have your Clanmates behind you."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]   A Cold Day for Sunning [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cold Day for Sunning [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next