Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life and Death (Open)

Go down 
+2
hamster
Sombra
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Life and Death (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:41 am

Though it was cold, Heatherstripe was out on a recreational walk. She was expecting another litter any day now, but she didn't let it dampen her spirits, or her energy. But she had never expected her walk to end like this.
All of a sudden, a searing, rippling pain shot through her, and she knew what it meant. Heatherstripe began to panic - she wasn't going to get back to the nursery in time now, would she? She'd just injure herself and her kits trying. She yowled for anyone to come, anyone, anything. No, she'd have to give birth here, on the spot. It was risky, but did she have a choice?
In too much pain now to get herself a stick, Heatherstripe lay down by the Lone Stump, gritting her teeth in pain as she pushed. But..something seemed to be going wrong. There was more blood around her, more than last time. She blinked rapidly, frightened. This isn't good...oh, StarClan, help me... She continued to try to push through the crippling pain, it growing almost unbearable. The pool of blood continued to grow, and it was then that Heatherstripe's last kit came into the world - and the moment she realized she was dying. She let out another yell, this time desperately hoping for someone to come find her and her kit - if they couldn't save her, they had to take her daughter back to camp, and care for her. She was so beautiful, this little she-cat, small and innocent. Weakly, she nipped the sac and let him suckle, for however long he might still have time. And yet, as she truly took in her surroundings, her children, her apprentices - Emberfall - as she thought about them, she felt oddly at peace. She would be with the stars now, watching over her family for generations. "Stripedkit," she whispered, her voice coarse and weak, her dying breaths. "I-I'm going to be with the stars. And I-I want you to k-know that I love you, with all my h-heart." And with that, the silver tabby closed her eyes, her tired but young soul joining the stars.

<embed style="width: 1px; height: 1px;" scale="exactfit" quality="high" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TVowaQhiOow&autoplay=1&loop=1" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Life and Death (Open) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Tawny on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:48 am

Greypaw was crouched low, her legs tense and ready to spring at any moment. The magpie in front of her was inches from her face. Suddenly a yowl came from behind, spooking the bird as it flew away. "Fox-Dung!" She whispered to herself. Now where did that yowl came from? She thought as she sniffed the air and caught the scent of Heatherstripe... and blood! The grey tabby's legs sprinted toward the direction of the scent.

Heatherstripe was giving birth, but as Greypaw examined closely she was dying! A pool of blood was next to her and a newborn kit! She gave Heatherstripe a gentle nudge. "Heatherstripe?"

Last edited by Darkheart on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Alerted by the call, Twistedpaw raced over as fast as she can, but she skidded to a stop as soon as she saw the body.
   Her mother's body.
   Anger and pain welled up in her. Her knees buckled up as she stared at the cat who nursed her, who helped her when she fell down. Running back to Greypaw's call, she yowled at him, a voice filled with pain, "You let her die. I know it. YOU could've helped her! WHY DID YOU NOT?!"

Not waiting for a reply, she ran out of camp, ice-cold anger coursing through her. Running back to the stump, she sat next to her adopted mom and sat there, not getting up at all.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Life and Death (Open) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:46 am

"I didn't... I..." She stammered as her voice trailed off. She stepped the ground lightly towards the medicine den. The grey tabby glances behind her as she saw Twistedpaw trail off. Then she turned back to the entrance of the den and said. "Cloudstone?"

Ooc: A bit messer up. Twistedpaw shouldn't be here.

Last edited by Darkheart on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:56 am

Following her daughter's scent, Ivyfall tracked the apprentice to the clan border where she spotted Greypaw in the distance with another apprentice and some cat lying on the ground. Smelling blood, the deputy raced over to the border with fear, scared that she'd find Greypaw wounded or worse. She looked down at the dead body of an WindClan warrior, died during a kitting, it seemed. It was a relief to see her daughter was fine.

"Greypaw, head back to camp. There's nothing you can do here." The deputy said sternly, before turning to face Twistedpaw. "Go fetch one of your warriors. She'll need to be dragged back to camp. I'll keep the kit warm."

OOC: Dark, you can't have Greypaw run all the way from WC territories to RC Camp and Back in two posts. Lone Stump is WindClan territory, technically Greypaw shouldn't be anywhere near here.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:18 am

Ooc: Oooooh. Edited above post.

IC: Greypaw nodded her head as her mother told her sternly. Then she turned around and headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:43 pm

OOC: why should Twisty not be here?

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:12 pm

OOC: Twisty should be here. But Ivyfall is ordering her to go fetch a WC warrior
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Racing back to the camp, Twistedpaw yowled for a warrior. "Someone! Heatherstripe! Her..." she stuttered, still taken back from the death. "Someone just come with me!"

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 4:26 am

Ooc: My fault for messing things up, I didn't realize lone stump was wind clan territory. What I mean by "Twistedpaw shouldn't be here" is he shouldn't be at the Riverclan camp. I confused eveybody. Sorry. So I guess this is my last post here since Greypaw is back at camp.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:08 pm

OOC: Guys. Can you wait a little? And Tawny, she's a girl.

Stripedkit squirmed at the words being spoken. The sounds were crisp and new. She curled up around the base of Heatherstripe's paws. She let out little mews whilst the crawled towards the sheathed claws of Heatherstripe. Her fur brushed the fur around Heatherstripe's cold appendages, beginning to suckle. She mewled weakly and tiredly, shutting her eyes as she let the warm liquid flow into her pink mouth, and heard the bleary words of Greypaw, Twistedpaw, and Ivyfall. She went to sleep, flank rising and falling in perfect tempo.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Not waiting if anyone followed, Twistedpaw went back to the stump and, not waiting to ask to see the kit, began licking the small kit. "This kit is going to-to be m-my last connection to my mother...I don't care about my-y sibl- I DON'T CARE MY MOTHER IS DEAD!" She ended her whimper yowling and shuddering with shock and pain.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:44 pm

Duskpaw raced out of camp hearing the news of his mother dying. When he reached there he cried, "No! How could this happen!" Duskpaw's gaze turned to Ivyfall, "DID YOU KILL HER?!" he questioned, "AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON WINDCLAN TERRITORY?" he was in no condition to fight though adrenaline pulsed through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 1:16 am

Sprucepaw followed behind Twistedpaw.His heart pumping,Heatherstripe wasn't dead it was a dream.He wasn't rushing to save her he was rushing to see Twistedpaw's younger sister.That's what he thought but as he reached Lone Stump it became all to obvious that this wasn't a dream.Sprucepaw looked over at Ivyfall his fur bristling at the sight of the RiverClan deputy.He flicked his gaze back to Heatherstripe's body.They had to save the kit,but he had no idea.In this situation he could do nothing and honestly the only person who could was Ivyfall.The dark furred tom looked at her desperately."What do we do?What can we do, we've got to do something!"he meowed desperately to the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 10:07 am

Twistedpaw said nothing. She stared at the kit, sucking from their mother's dead body. Memories washed over her, like the rain in a storm. Heatherstripe licking her coat clean. Twistedpaw playing with her siblings as Heatherstripe watched. Heatherstripe yowling her name out on her apprentice ceremony. She continued to stare into space, unable to talk with the lump of grief in her throat.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life and Death (Open)   Life and Death (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life and Death (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next