Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hey, look what I found!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Hey, look what I found! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Bat carried Wolfkit, pausing in front of the entrace to the barn. It smelled of barley and wheat under the scent of mice. Both were welcoming to the tom as he set Wolfkit down inside. The ground was getting muddy from the storms lately, inside the barn, it was dry and sheltered, still and quiet. His tail twitched as he looked around inside, the sun was low earlier now, though it felt as if the day had barely begun. Pepper would have to be around here somewhere...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Wolfkit squinted in the darkness of the barn, shuddering. Well, it was better than living in ShadowClan , she decided and hopped quietly inside, nozing around. She tumbled backwards as a mouse darted past, and her eyes lighted. Wow, so much food here! And it's so warm! Does this nice tom live here? And that cat he talked about... Pepper? What a life they must have here! she thought with wonder as she explored further into the barn.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 1:05 pm

Pepper was lounging on one of the twoleg pelts that Bat had brought, they were thicker and softer than hay, keeping her aching muscles at bay. Her eyes widened at the sight of a kit in the barn. She purred softly. "Who might you be little one?"

Bat chuckled, "Make yourself at home." he mewed, settling back on his haunches.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Wolfkit turned towards the source of the voice and bounced over to the old she-cat. "I'm... Wolf. Bat said I could stay." the newly renamed she-cat said, remembering what the ThunderClan tom had called her saviour.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 1:53 pm

"Well, welcome to the barn. My name's Pepper. I'm sure you'll like it here. It's big enough to explore for a while." she mewed, yawning for a moment as she laid her head on her paws.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 2:13 pm

Wolf nosed around the old she-cat befire curling next to her in the spiky wheat. It was pleasant, having someone to relate to, like Bat and Pepper.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:22 pm

Pepper looked surprised by the action but soon laid her head down near the kit, giving her a soft nuzzle.

Bat smiled and flicked his tail towards the moor, a silent indication that he'd be off again to find a different source of food other than mice.

Pepper nodded and watched him leave, she hoped he'd beat the dying light back home when his hunt was over, it got very cold at night out there with the harsh winds and damp grass.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Blacktwig nearly stumbled in, a bright smile on his face. "Hey, uh, Bat, Pepper!" he purred. Blacktwig was sure he'd missed all of it, but the tomcat stood up gladly. "How are ya?" Blacktwig sneezed, seeming like the most clumsy cat in the world.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:01 am

Bat nodded to him as he slipped out of the barn, leaving to hunt the moor for rabbits.

Pepper looked up and smiled at Blacktwig. "Things have been going well. Bat is usually busy finding twoleg things to keep the cold out of the barn. I've sorted herbs out for whatever sicknesses will come and prey never ends." she looked down at the kit nestled beside her, "That and a new addition to the barn.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Blacktwig sighed longingly. "Oh, Pepper... things have not been going well," he informed. He blinked at Wolf, who was busily nosing hay. He smirked, and looked back at Pepper. He continued on with the dreadful news. "Darkstar fell ill. Frozenflame is dead, and there is no deputy to lead the clan. Blizzardshine is currently in command." Blacktwig's voice boomed out, as if he were addressing multiple cats in a gathering. But nonetheless, with Pepper here - as if he were important - he felt as if he were staring at the whole world, a wise she-cat curled up at his paws. He couldn't believe it.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, look what I found!   Hey, look what I found! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, look what I found!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: