Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I found you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I found you Empty
PostSubject: I found you   I found you EmptyMon 15 Feb 2016 - 6:30

She hid in the branches of the old, gnarled trees, her blue eyes watching for movement below that signalled that the she-cat in question had come. Her tail flicked up and down off the branch, curling again and relaxing as she waited with a heavy-heart. Poor, poor sweetlings, all broken and hopeless after being chased out by WindClan/ThunderClan and abandoned by StarClan. But that's how it always was for SkyClan. They were the forgotten clan, the tainted clan. Whenever the other four clans needed something, it was from SkyClan that they took everything. Negotiation was never an option, why ask when they could take.

This time it would be different, she'd teach this one to be strong. Give her abilities and make her the perfect warrior. While the pretty she-cat didn't fully embrace or understand the master plan of the Dark Forest, she adored aiding her clanmates. She was here for Nettletail, and SkyClan, so she continued to watch the clearing for any signs. "Hmm, hmm."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6856

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptyMon 15 Feb 2016 - 9:28

When Nettletail fell asleep, exhausted by border patrols, apprentice training, and hunting for her Clan, she was surprised to find herself in a completely unfamiliar place. The sickly sweet smell of rotting wood was in the air, mixing with the strange scents of other cats she couldn't name, with a distinctive tang older than any Clan in the forest. "Is this StarClan?" she wondered aloud.

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 3:38

She was here. Lost peered down at the warrior who stood out starkly amongst the barely lit woods that had been her home for many moons. Leaping off the branch, she landed square in front of the she-cat, waving her tail held high in a friendly manner as purred. "Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptyTue 16 Feb 2016 - 19:10

Nettletail was relieved to see a friendly face. Even in her own Clan lately most cats were worried and grim. "Who are you?" she asked, feeling safe and at home for the first time in moons.

OOC: on mobile right now, sorry no color.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 0:54

Lost looked fondly at the warrior as she replied sweetly. "One of your warrior ancestors." The she-cat came a little closer, sniffing the air around her to confirm who it was, yes, it was a SkyClan warrior, Nettletail. "It's been a long time since someone's visited me, StarClan doesn't like it when warriors meet us. But don't worry, don't worry about them, this will be our little secret. Come, come, I have just the place for us to rest and chat." She turned around and gestured for the she-cat to follow as she lead them to a clearing which had a lone stump on it. The she-cat hopped on top and waited for the warrior to join her.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 15:58

Nettletail followed, unquestionably peaceful. She trusted this cat. "If you're my warrior ancestor, then why aren't you StarClan?" she asked, confused.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 13:46

"I was too... opinionated. I believed that our warrior ancestors should have warned SkyClan about the disasters that were to come and prevents the other clans from chasing us out of our own lands. StarClan didn't agree." She spat out, her voice taking on a pained, bitter tone. That was close to the truth, but it left out quite a few little details. "SkyClan deserved better."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 16:36

Nettletail was filled with sympathy. "I've always wondered why StarClan didn't help us," she agreed. "So why did you bring me here?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 15:54

"If you would allow me, Nettletail, I can teach you the ways of StarClan. The ways that you should have been taught, but StarClan was too afraid to teach you." She wouldn't outright say it, but she was heavily hinting that Nettletail had been destined for something greater. That perhaps, in another life, she would have been a medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptySat 27 Feb 2016 - 16:41

Nettletail's eyes widened as she sensed the meaning behind the cat's words. The kind of teaching she'd always longed for, believed was meant to be hers. "Yes!" she meowed excitedly, tail straightening in eagerness. "I would love you to be my mentor. Thank you, thank you! If there's ant way I can help you out, just let me know!" The brown she-cat's eyes sparkled with delight. "By the way," she added as an afterthought, "What is your name?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 21:56

Lost's eyes gleamed with approval, Nettetail's eagerness was exactly what she'd hoped for. She would make the perfect addition to their forces. "You can call me Lost. I once had a proper warrior name, but I long abandoned it when StarClan abandoned me." She kept her tone lighter now, pleasant, she'd said her bit and Nettletail trusted her now. There was no need to alienate her any further from StarClan. "One day, I might need to call on you for help, but today isn't that day. Let me instead teach you about herblore. Do you know what this is?" She brought over wild garlic and mint.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:06

Nettletail sniffed eagerly at the herbs. She had snuck into Acornpaw's den on Kore than one occasion and memorized a number of the herbs. The spiky green leaf she recognized immediately. But the long-stemmed plant...? "This one's mint, but I don't know the other." The brown she-cat lowered her head shamefully. She had so wanted to impress this cat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I found you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I found you   I found you Empty

Back to top Go down

I found you
Page 1 of 1