Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

lost and injured (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zombieking21

zombieking21

Characters : Nightpaw and Emberpaw not adopted yet
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 17

lost and injured (open) Empty
PostSubject: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 8:55 am

All Night could see was darkness all around him but than something caught his attention he could have sworn he heard a voice it was familiar but yet distant. As Night tryed to understand the voice the darkness slowly receded leting the blinding light in. Sounds filled his ear the river behind him and the bird singing in the tree. He looked around for his sister Ember. But she never came in to view. fearing the worst Night tryed to move but was put back to the ground by sering pain in his right leg " great am stuck here inteal my leg heals if it heals, I hope Ember is doing better than I am, where am I any way"
Back to top Go down
zombieking21

zombieking21

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:21 pm

After some time laying by the river and several attempts to stand Night finally was on his paws. So shifting his weight from his bad leg to his good ones he limped along the river to find his sister Ember only paying attention to the river and it's banks.
Back to top Go down
zombieking21

zombieking21

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:32 pm

(Move up)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Morningfog was out by the river to get some fresh air,Riverclan was in ruins and full of negativity. Her last kit was old enough to be in camp plb without her. A strange scent hit her nose and she stopped by the stepping stones to investigate.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
zombieking21

zombieking21

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Night continued limping along the river bank inteal something caught his attention a sound coming from in front of him. Looking towrd the location of the sound to that someone was standing by the river " who....who are you ha..have you seen my sister "
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 10:16 am

Morningfog shook her head, "What happened to you? Come closer, I might be able to get you some help after I know you don't need a medicine cat." mewed to the tom.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
zombieking21

zombieking21

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Hesitant he slowly limped toward the stranger draging his broken leg behind him as he struggled to keep from falling " h...hhi my name is Night wha..whats your name " he ask as he made his way to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:26 am

"I'm Morningfog, of RiverClan. I-" she paused to take his side, allowing him to lean on her for support. "I really want to know, what happened to you?" she mewed, trying to distract Night from his injuries.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
zombieking21

zombieking21

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 1:37 pm

" Thank you Morningfog " he said as he leans against Morningfog. " me and my mom and sister lived up river in a abandon twoleg den near the river but during a heavy rain the river over flowed the banks washing the earth under it......the den collapsed in to the river " he paused reflecting on the bad memory he started to shake " my mother did not make it I..I was flung in to the river I don't remember much after that but at some point I hit a rock how I did not drownd is beyond me?". After he finished he's shivering did not stop but only got worse with the realization that his mom was gone and possibly his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost and injured (open)   lost and injured (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

lost and injured (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: