Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 16:39

Vixenheart leaped onto the Tallbranch, waiting for a couple of heartbeats before calling out the familiar words.
"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the Tallbranch for a Clan meeting!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squirrelkit scampered out of the nursery, her eyes lit up with excitement. She couldn't wait to be an apprentice! After all the time she had been waiting to leave camp, at least she could do it now without having to sneak around or be caught by anybody. However, she would have to sleep in a den with a whole bunch of other apprentices...she had no clue what she'd even say to them.

Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 18:39

Fawnsplash padded out of the nursery after her kits and sat down somewhere behind them. She knew their apprentice ceremony was today and she couldn't have been more proud. Wrapping her tail around her paws neatly, she let her proud amber gaze fall on Vixenheart, and waited for her to begin the ceremony.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6721

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 18:57

Breezewhisker purred and sat by Fawnsplash. He was as proud of her kits as if they were his own.

OOC: LOL- Squirrelflight and Leafpool, anyone?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 19:29

OOC: This post was meant to be after Acrylic's. Erm Leafkit is a boy but I get what you mean his warrior name is gonna be Leafstream.

IC: Leafkit padded out of the nursery and headed towards the front of the crowd and sat down. Today was his apprentice ceremony. "I wonder who's gonna be my mentor." He whispered to his sister. He could barely hide his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 11:13

"Leafkit and Squirrelkit, please step forwards, Vixenheart began, then went back to speaking once the two kits had stepped forwards, "We are gathered here to make these kits into apprentices. Leafkit and Squirrelkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day forwards, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Leafpaw and Squirrelpaw. Leafpaw, you're mentor will be Ravenfeather, and Squirrelpaw, your mentor will be Snowstorm."
With that, Vixenheart leaped off of the Tallbranch and ended the ceremony.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Squirrelpaw padded over to Snowstorm with a small and timid smile. She had to lift her muzzle up in order to touch nodes with her new mentor.
"I can't wait to begin training." She said to Snowstorm.

Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 1:38

Leafkit touched noses with her new mentor. "Can you show me around the territory?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 12:20

OCC: What about their littermates? I was hoping for Eaglekit to be apprenticed soon to continue his plot....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafkit and Squirrelkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1