Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:- Empty
PostSubject: I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:-   I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:- EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 16:40

Morningshine let her paws guide her out of camp. It was nearing sunset, and the bright sun was just beginning to sink below the horizon. The blue sky was beginning to change into an explosion of purple, red, and orange. She had never thought that she would ever be this upset with Stormstrike, and it was right after he has returned from being missing. Morningshine hadn't even stopped to really think about all of the details. She had claimed that she has been under a lot of stress, all by herself, with no help, but was that really true? Meanwhile, Stormstrike had been trapped with Twolegs, away from his home and his family, and everything that he loved the most. He had had nobody except for Halfpaw when she had gone to find him. Morningshine had had her entire family remaining in ThunderClan. The fluffy she-cat let out a sad breathy, lowering her head briefly, but continuing to pad along. She had been so unfair to Halfpaw and Stormstrike, and now she didn't feel angry, she felt guilty.
I was such a jerk...they'll probably never forgive me now. Morningshine thought, dejectedly. The she-cat stopped beside a tall rock, before managing to scramble on top of it. The sky was bleeding various shades of red, orange, and yellow now. There was no more blue, and the clouds blended in with the colors in the background. Some of the bottom half of the sun had been swallowed up by the horizon. The sight was beautiful, and it calmed Morningshine's mind.

I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:- 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:-   I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:- EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 11:35

Stormstrike had come to the decision a long time ago to quit trying to get Morningshine back to normal, so he had done his very best to avoid her whenever he could. It would work out well. If Morningshine was trying to avoid him and Stormstrike was trying to avoid her, there wouldn't be any bad surprises. Plus, he didn't want her doing anything negative to any of his daughters. She could have a grudge with him, but Halfpaw didn't deserve it and Sparrowpaw didn't do anything wrong. However, he had seen Morningshine in a bad mood before, and he hated dealing with her when she was upset, so it just made it worse if she was upset with him. The blue-gray tom had been sitting beside Halfpaw near the fresh-kill pile. having a brief conversation with her, when he noticed that Morningshine was leaving the camp. He tried his very best not to be interested, because if he was the one leaving, Morningshine wouldn't be interested in his whereabouts, but he really was curious as to what she was doing. There was no patrol with her, nobody else that she could've followed, and the sun was setting so it was getting late. Maybe it was just brotherly instinct, but he began to worry about where she was going and what she'd be doing there.
"I'll be back in a bit, Halfpaw," Stormstrike said to the calico apprentice beside him before following his sister out of the camp. Even though Morningshine was out of sight, all Stormstrike had to do was follow her scent trail. It was fresh and lead him through the territory easily.

As he padded along, he began to think about what Morningshine's reaction would be, even though he could already tell it would be something negative and cocky. What was he supposed to say to her?
Hi, hello, how are you? I followed you out of camp because I wanted to see what you were doing even though you currently hate me. Stormstrike thought, rolling his yellow eyes. Morningshine would claw him to pieces for that...literally. The tom paused when he could see the familiar pelt of his sister sitting atop a tall rock that looked out into the sunrise. He stared at it for a few moments. Not at Morningshine, but at the sunrise, before shaking his head to remember why he had been here in the first place. He padded closer to the rock, looking up at the she-cat on top of it.
"I didn't expect to see you here, Morningshine." He lied, even though it sounded truthful, and his voice didn't hold a negative tone. Stormstrike braced himself mentally for a  rude remark from Morningshine.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:- Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:-   I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:- EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 19:09

(casually forgets one of the most important topic in the MorningStorm close sibling train)

Morningshine flinched when she heard Stormstrike's voice. All she wanted to do was turn around with tears in her blue eyes and run towards her brother, and everything would be solved as easily as that. That was not the case, unfortunately. The fluffy she-cat turned her head slightly to the left, before turnig around on the stone to completely look at Stormstrike. Her gaze didn't give away a trace of any emotion, however she was shuffling her paws quietly on the flat surface of the stone.
"I didn't expect to see you either, Morningshine began, awkwardly. She looked up at met Stormstrike's piercing yellow gaze, but she immediately had to avert her gaze elsewhere. With a small sigh, she shook her head.
"I was hoping for some alone time, but it wouldn't be fair to kick you out of your own time as well."
Good job, Morningshine! Start off low key nice to get him to suspect that you've changed a bit. The warrior praised herself silently.

I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:- 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:-   I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:- Empty

Back to top Go down

I Hate You, I Love You -:CLOSED:-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: