Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:| Darkening Fire |:|

Go down 
+2
bunjamin
Acorn
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

|:| Darkening Fire |:| Empty
PostSubject: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptySat 29 Oct 2016 - 14:48

Emberpaw waited near the entrance of camp, her eyes half-closed against the blazing orangish fire, sweeping along the skyline, that was called dusk.
She felt her hot breath pushing lightly against her white chest fur, warming her body from the cold winds that were beginning to start up again as Leaf-Fall arrived. The bottoms of her paw-pads, a mottled black as she began to grow from her kit stages, were prickled with small sand particles, rubbing against them. Another large gust of wind made her close her eyes against the sweep of sand that battered against her fiery pelt.
But still, her heart was racing fast, excited, for what was about to come. Her first patrol, ever.
I'm so old, she decided thoughtfully. I'll be a warrior soon, before I know it.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 22:52

Pinewhisker twitched his tail in greeting the apprwntice, appreciating that she was planning on rounding up a patrol. He sat down next to her, wondering if any of his daughters might be joining them.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 22:21

“Are you two going on a patrol?” Blizzardshine’s gentle voice reached the other cats ears as she padded towards them, giving a respectful nod as a greeting before sitting at their side “Mind if I join you?” Even after so many moons, patrols were still something the white she-cat looked forward to, especially if apprentices she never had spent time with before were joining them. That made these a really interesting experience where she could learn a lot about her clanmates and have some fun teaching them a couple tricks she had developed on her own in the process.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 22:32

Pinewhisker greeted the former memtor of her sister with a half depressed stare, Blizzardshine only bringing back the memory of the amber-eyes cat. He flicked his tail and led out the patrol without another word, feeling the need to shake of tne creeping sadness with some hunting.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 16:01

Emberpaw visibly brightened as her mentor came over, and she leapt to her paws when Blizzardshine padded towards them. The new, bright auburn apprentice opened her mouth to say something, when Pinewhisker stared at the she strangely, stood up, and moved away.
Ember's mouth was still open, but she quickly closed it. Nothing would ruin her first ever patrol today, especially her new mentor. Giving a short, sweet grin to Blizzardshine next to her, she raced off towards the black tom eagerly, meaning to catch up to him and get ahead.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyWed 2 Nov 2016 - 18:20

"Ay, you guys goin' on a patrol?" Mosswing shouted from across the camp as she saw the forming cats. She ran up to the three, beaming. "Mind if I tag along?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

|:| Darkening Fire |:| Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 0:43

Pinewhisker shrugged as he looked at mosswing. "Not at all." he murmurred as he led the she-cats behind him put of camp and into the territory. Their paws were carrying them across the forest, occasional dead leaves crunching under them. Pinewhisker stopped and sniffed the air, then turned to Emberpaw. "What do you scent?" he asked his apprentice, staring at her for an answer.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 10:40

Emberpaw lifted her head to taste the air. A million scents crowded in, but one was most obvious. Her nose crinkled and she quickly shut her mouth.
"I…I can smell something gross—I've never smelled it before and it's disgusting!" she exclaimed, focusing again on the scent. "I can smell a bunch of other stuff, too," she added hopefully, eager to please Pinewhisker.

Back to top Go down
Feather-Song

Feather-Song

Characters : living: Treepaw, Midnight-sky
Clan/Rank : Rouge
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 19:56

Has Feather was on the border, she sat laughing to herself. she heard other cats coming and went hide. she jumped up in a tree, but felt something watching. she looked down and saw the thunderclan memebers. Bored Hamu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyThu 3 Nov 2016 - 22:11

OOC: Please do not RP until you've made a cat creation here, Feather-Song.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 11:25

Blizzardshine smiled at Pinewhisker as she greeted her, but understood the grim look on the tom’s face and decided to remain silent to not reopen the wound that barely started to heal. She had been worried for Amberlight since she disappeared, and though she didn’t shared the relationship that Pinewhisker had with her she still couldn’t help but miss her quite a lot, wishing that she was fine and would come back someday.

With her usual smile and relaxed way of walked she followed the other cats after greeting Mosswing with a polite nod. Her attention soon landed on the apprentice as Pinewhisker talked to her, curious on what he had in mind for her that day and if she could help at some point. With Emberpaw’s statement she closed her eyes and sniffed the air…yes the disgusting smell was indeed there, and though many other scents could be detected for an apprentice as young as Emberpaw the first smell would be way too overwhelming for her to identify them easily.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 11:51

Flicking his tail with a nod, Pinewhisker took his own deep breath to scent the air, and his eyes slightly qinced as he tasted the gross scent. They should be on their way to investigate, sure, but the warrior was unsjre whether to take her along or not. In the end, he decide he would better take her where he could see her, rather than let her out. "We could look and see what smells like that." he pointed out to the older warrior and the younger warrior, asking for their own thoughts on the matter.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 12:11

Emberpaw puffed out her fur, her bright dust-colored eyes alight with pride.
I got it right!
And then, as an afterthought,
This obviously means I'll be the best warrior.

Even Pinewhisker didn't know what it was. Emberpaw was almost wriggling like a kit in excitement, her russet fur shining blindingly in the Leaf-fall sun that peeked through the leafs above the group of cats. I have to see this. I'll be a warrior before Blazepaw and Lightningpaw and Mothpaw! I can save everyone when we reach it, I wonder what it is— the young apprentice's thoughts rambled on as she stared desperately at the two warrior she's before her, begging them with her eyes to agree with the black tom.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 7:12

Blizzardshine nodded with Pinewhisker’s words almost immediately “Unknown smells must always be investigated, even foul ones like this one, but I suggest that we proceed with extreme caution, just in case. I know I may be overreacting, but I really don’t want to return to camp with an injured or dead clanmate…or return without one at all” Blizzardshine had already lost more friends and family members than she would like to admit, and she wouldn’t want that to happen yet again.

“If Mosswing is ok with this and we proceed, I must ask you to let me to take the lead for now. Also, if anything bad happens to me, don’t try to save me and just run” She was more experienced than the others warriors in the patrol, what meant that she probably could handle an unfortunate situation better than any of them, and if something bad happened to any of them she preferred that it was to herself.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| EmptySat 12 Nov 2016 - 6:39

OOC:This is inside Thunderclan boundaries. Also, she's a kit.
Rustie was outside, in a forest. Why can't I get my collar off? She thought. She tore at it, but it held tight. She had just eaten a squirrel who fell from a tree. Once you get past the fur, it was better then brown pellets. She wanted to live on her own, in the forest. She then realized how cold it was. She needed to get some kind of shelter. But first, the collar needed to go. Rolling around, she accidentally tore at her own shoulder! "Owww!" She said. Then she heard other, bigger footsteps. She looked behind her then ran up a tree. She scrabbled for a hold a few tail-lengths up. "AAAH!" She screamed as she fell. Then pain.

PostSubject: Re: |:| Darkening Fire |:|   |:| Darkening Fire |:| Empty

Back to top Go down

|:| Darkening Fire |:|
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next