Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} Empty
PostSubject: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 15:34

Fallowpaw was one curious she-cat. The apprentice's crystalline blue eyes shone alabaster in the shimmering, spilling pools of light. It was nighttime, and that made the creek all the more intriguing. Her orbs lit up like little, bright blue moons in their home, Fallowpaw's dusty brown skull. Her ears were pricked and alert, as she leapt past several branches, sticking out like the tiniest kit's slender tail. Her paws skirted and splashed in the shallow banks of the moonlit creek, the moon's reflection like a silver face staring back at Fallowpaw, eyes unseen and omens untold. Few rocks lined the bank of the creek. Fallowpaw's eyes scanned the bumpy wreathe before hearing something. She looked up, frightened.

Fallowpaw crept forwards as if she were hunting the keenest rodent. Her mouth opened to let out a wail as she clumsily stepped on a branch, which struck back with a lashing bite. No sound escaped. Her eyes were wide as she searched the unfamiliar territory. Cats were nocturnal, but she was still afraid. No sign of the stranger could be seen.

"Hello?" She called piteously.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 16:47

Lilackit tumbled out of her hiding place. She shook her head and looked up at a unknown apprentice', her eyes widened and she quickly stood up "Uh, well, who are you?" she asked, Lilackit had been out of territory too many times for her to count. She never thought it was time to stop yet, though.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 17:06

Fallowpaw furrowed her brow and sniffed around the she-kit before answering. After deciding that the scent was that of a fellow RiverClanner, she nodded and smiled. "Fallowpaw of RiverClan. You're RiverClan too, aren't you?" She said, adding a simple, friendly question. She plopped herself down near a wet, mossy log.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 17:14

Lilackit nodded "RiverClan" she mewed "Lilackit of RiverClan, mam!" she purred as she bowed down and stretched back up "So, Fallowpaw I think I have seen you in camp or something. What are you doing in SkyClan territory at Moonlit Creek?" she asked as she sat down, hoping no SkyClan cat would pop out and get Lilackit and her new friend in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 17:19

Fallowpaw looked around anxiously, pelt bristling. "This is SkyClan?" She questioned hastily, yet slowed to add a snicker. "Well, gee, I wouldn't want to seem traitorous, would I? It looks more like ShadowClan territory to me, though..." Fallowpaw said.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 17:35

Lilackit shook her head "More like SkyClan to me" she purred.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 17:36

Fallowpaw looked interested. The she-cat apprentice leaned in, bright eyes glittering. "Why do you say?" She asked, before grooming her clean brown fur.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 17:58

"Because of the thin trees that show the sky" she mewed, she looked up at the trees, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 20:02

Fallowpaw nodded, staring up at the sky too. She couldn't help but wonder when she would be a warrior, and what her name would be. She was pretty close already. Fallowpelt? No. Fallowfang? Nope. Fallowstripe? Maybe. She wasn't sure, but she was slightly fond of that one.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 20:22

"Why are two trespassers in the middle of my territory?" Crowstar, being completely black, blended in the the surrounding darkness that only thing that stuck out on the black leader were his bright yellow eyes. "Does Riverclan not teach you about borders? Or do you just assume you are better than the rest of the clans and ignore the borders anyway?" The leader's tone sounded sinister. He wasn't too happy to find Riverclan right in the middle of his territory.

The black leader stood taller than both of the cats in front of him. "Now which option do you like better?" Crowstar mused, "Do I take you back to my camp, and let Fishstar come get you herself? Or Should I take you back to Riverclan and announce to your whole clan what you have done? I'm sure they wouldn't be too pleased being woken up in the middle of the night, Fishstar especially. I'm sure she will withhold you ceremonies for a very long time once she learns of this." The black fluffy leader's gaze turned into a glare. If one of them tried to run it would be very easy for him to catch them. After all this was his territory, and he knew it very well.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 20:25

Fallowpaw looked up, fur prickling. Her eyes widened, as she hadn't expected to see the leader before her. She stepped back with a nod. "I apologize, Crowstar," She said worriedly, although she could admit she expected this to happen. She coaxed Lilackit back. "We should get off your territory, and I should expect a rather fitting punishment." Fallowpaw's words were slow, but she backed off the territory as quickly as a fish would swim away from a shadow. "C'mon, Lilackit," she said. She gave Crowstar another nod, but she didn't seem like she expected to earn any complimentary respect from the leader. She stepped away carefully, head hung low and pondering her actions silently. She checked to see if Lilackit was following her.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 20:32

"Oh no. You aren't getting away that easily. That wasn't either of the options I offered you. Since you want to leave I will take you back to Riverclan myself, because since you seem to cross borders so easily I don't believe you will tell Fishstar what you have done. So you're both coming with me." The gray fluffy leader decided that waiting on a kit to walk a decent distance would take a while so he picked up Lilackit by the scruff, and started walking towards Riverclan, making sure Fallowpaw was following him.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 20:37

Fallowpaw followed him with her head bowed. "Alright," she muttered, but she didn't seem reluctant or protesting. She was going to get a punishment, and that was rightfully deserved. She could be demoted back to kit rank. Alright. That was fair. Anything was fair. She didn't grump as she walked beside Crowstar, knowing her fate was soon to come.

OOC: I actually do like this. One of my characters needed to get in trouble >:D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 20:39

Ivyfall was lingering outside the piles of stones that they called camp now, the deputy paced anxiously as she waited to here back from the apprentices and warriors that she'd sent out to find her kit. Lilackit wasn't in the nursery when she'd gotten back from her dusk patrol and she feared the worst. ThunderClan were their staunch enemies for so long, what if they'd taken her adopted daughter as their own, holding her hostage. Or worse, what if a snake or badger had gotten to her. When she heard the rustle of the bushes in the direction of SkyClan territory, the silver tabby perked up her ears and dashed over quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} EmptyWed 26 Oct 2016 - 20:42

Fallowpaw looked up, eyes ablaze. "Wh-Who?" The apprentice stammered. She didn't want to know. She didn't want more trouble, much less another kit from either SkyClan or RiverClan. "Huh...?" She whispered, a glimpse of silver clashing against the green background. She shuddered. Not someone else.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}   I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!} Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish to know... I wish to learn... {OPEN!}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next