Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 11:49

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled.

Lionpaw padded out of the apprentices' den, freshly groomed, mane of ginger fur fluffed up. He was ready to become a warrior- gain access to Kore prestige within the Clan, be regarded, finally, for his strength. He was ready to get his warrior name. Now, in accordance with the stories, he needed a rare, majestic name. Lionshine? Lionthorn? Lionflame? Lionheart? Yes, he liked that one. Lionheart.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Oct 2016 - 19:51

Nightheart walked out from the warrior’s den when she heard Ashstar’s call, stretching to get rid of the drowsiness that always followed those short naps that you took when you finished your duties and were left without anything else to do.

Her eyes landed on Lionpaw and a smile soon could be seen forming on her muzzle as she noticed his excitement. She knew how great it felt to finally leave behind your apprentice name to become a full warrior after all.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 5:49

Ashstar nodded at the ambitious apprentice. Hopefully his mentor Spiderfur had taught him some patience; she was a sensible she-cat. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Lionpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She stared straight into the tom's eyes. She saw in him the same ambition as her former friend, Kestrelstorm... It had brought him only pain. She hoped Lionpaw didn't make the same mistakes.

Lionpaw stared coolly back into the leader's eyes. "I do," he meowed smoothly. Lionheart- name me Lionheart!

The leader looked at him for a moment more, then nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Lionpaw, from this moment you will be known as Lionfur. StarClan honors your courage and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." She leapt down and rested her muzzle slightly on his head.

Lionfur was outraged. Of all the common, petty names to give him-! Then he composed himself. It didn't matter. He just had to be humble. This was yet another test from StarClan. "Thank you, Ashstar," he purred gracefully.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 16:17

Spiderfur sat contentedly at the edge of the crowd and cheered for her now former apprentice. "Lionfur! Lionfur!" She could see a flash of frustration on his face, and it almost made the little she-cat laugh. He was always just a tad self-centered, so it wasn't that odd that she felt a bit of amusement every time he tried to hide it.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1