Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun) Empty
PostSubject: It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun)   It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 4:49

Tawnystorm padded outside the nursery. Both Ashkit and Otterkit were playing outside, and the warrior was grateful for that. She didn't know how Willowbreeze and Ivyfall had done it, taking care of so many kits. Just those two were a handful, and though she loved them, she found herself still longing for the warrior's den again. But something had been off. Smokeface had been acting odd lately, and the tabby she-cat was determined to get to the bottom of it. Ever since she'd begun nursing her kits, her former apprentice had been acting rude and almost spiteful towards her. She knew it wasn't like him. Was the gray tom jealous? She knew of his old crush on her, but surely he was over that?
Tawnystorm scanned the camp, looking for the tom. She marched over indignantly, her head held high in an authoritative way.
"Smokeface, it's time we talk."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun)   It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 5:59

Smokeface curled his lips as he the tawny warrior pad other, and he glared up at her defiantly. "You should have said those words long ago. What is it?" he sighted.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun)   It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 15:25

"You've been acting very sour lately. It's not like you. And I think I know why." Tawnystorm glared at the tom. "It's the kits, isn't it?"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun)   It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun) EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 0:23

Smokeface snorted and shook his head. "Shy would I be mad at kits? They've never chosen their fate, Tawnystorm. I'm only mad at you, and your pretty mate, Crowclaw." he hissed, flinching from her glare.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun)   It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun) EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 0:53

"You're still hung up over that?" Tawnystorm shook her head, quickly returning her iron gaze to Smokeface's. This may be awkward, but she wouldn't let that show. "That's the reason you're mad at me? I know you...you...had feelings for me, but that was back when you were an apprentice. I still consider you my one of my closest friends, Smokeface, but it's time to move on." She silently held her breath. She'd never been as good with words as Crowclaw, but she wasn't going to lie. The gray tom was one of her best friends, almost like family to her, and she hated to lose the bond they had shared.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun)   It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Time We Talk (Closed for Bun Bun)
Page 1 of 1