Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pine Forest (Open to 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Pine Forest (Open to 2) Empty
PostSubject: Pine Forest (Open to 2)   Pine Forest (Open to 2) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 11:19

Pinewhisker roused himself from an uneasy sleep and headed straight for the exit, hoping some cats would like to join him for a patrol. He was upset and thinking about his sister, an he really needed some times off and just time to relax and hunt for his clan.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest (Open to 2)   Pine Forest (Open to 2) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 12:01

Fortunately, Blacktwig was awake at the same time. The tom sat up and gave his coat a few cleansing licks, before padding out to join Pinewhisker. At the sight of the younger tom, Blacktwig smiled brightly. "Morning, Pinewhisker," he mewed, "Patrol?"

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest (Open to 2)   Pine Forest (Open to 2) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 14:59

Mosspaw smiled as she saw Blacktwig and Pinewhisker. It looked as though they were going on a patrol - she may as well make use of her time. "Ay, mind if I tag along?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Pine Forest (Open to 2) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest (Open to 2)   Pine Forest (Open to 2) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 15:10

Blacktwig turned to see Mosspaw bounding up to him and the solid brown tom. "Yes, why not?" He offered, turning to camp entrance and wondering when they would set off, rather impatiently.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest (Open to 2)   Pine Forest (Open to 2) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 20:14

Pinewhisker nodded rather uncomfortably as Mosspaw joined them and, noticing the second warrior's impatience, he set off. He led the patrol amd his paws room him awkwardly to Treecur, the last place where he had tracked his sister.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pine Forest (Open to 2)   Pine Forest (Open to 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pine Forest (Open to 2)
Page 1 of 1