Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..] Empty
PostSubject: Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..]   Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..] EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 17:11

Bat had woken up first, the crisp Leaffall air was filled with the scent of soaked leaves and rain. He had managed to get some moss that was decently dry. He imagined that sleeping on the dirt was as comfortable as sleeping in sharp stones. The pale eyed Tim looked down at the black-and-white she-cat still asleep next to him. The reassuring rise and fall showed signs of life in the messy furred cat. Neither of them had thick pelts some they attempted to use their body heat to stay warm though, neither was enthusiastic about it. The long legged tom got up, his nimble limbs carefully stepping around Pepper as he sat down in the doorway.

Pepper had woken up not long after the lack of warmth started to show. Her pale eyes opened and she struggled to stretch in a effective way. She saw the form of Bat in the entrance and dragged herself out of the makeshift nest and over to the pile of herbs, grabbing the remaining burdock root. The she-cat had gotten stronger and better at moving around, Bat had insisted she stay active. She was reminded of that when she moved to Bat's side, taking in a deep breath of the cool air.

Bat looked to the side but did not face her. "Good morning." He said, running his good paw over his ear.

"Morning, how's that bite doing?" She asked, looking down at the paw. It was getting much better now, she'd need more herbs soon though..

"It's fine. I can walk on it no, no pain." He said happily, he'd get to hunt something other than mice for once!

"That's good. Tell me if it begins to hurt or anything like that. You might be fine now." She said, looking out at the moor.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..]   Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..] EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 12:18

Bat nodded and stood. "We should get out the barn." He said with a smile. "Fresh air. Maybe I can help with your herbs. You need those right?"

"That sounds like a great idea." She lifted herself up and looked out at the land they would travel through.

Bat chuckled and flicked his tail over her nose and padded out into the moor. He wanted to see more of this land, the greener places.

Pepper padded after him, appreciating the slower pace that Bat took as the duo began to cross the moor. The scent of ThunderClan filled her nose and left her quiet. The memory of her mate coming back. Their harmless banter died away and Bat stopped to look at her.

"What happened?"

"Just memories, let's continue.. I'll need uh.. Marigold. It grows here."

Bat nodded and looked around, spotting the bright plant. He bound over and began gathering it.

Pepper squirmed, looking around warily. "Be careful Bat! We're in clan territory.."

Bat lifted his head, jaws filled with marigold. "Alright, alright..." He muttered as he put it down, wrapping it in a leaf as Pepper had showed him.

Pepper watched in pride as he skillfully did as she taught him. She gave him lessons all the time. Teaching him how to heal cuts, colds, soon greencough.

Bat looked up as he heard a snap and scented the air. He narrowed his eyes before creeping into the underbrush.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..]   Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 10:40

Pepper watched as he dissapeared, there was a bit of shuffling before he rushed back with a squirrel in his possession.

Bat dropped the squirrel by her and looked around again. "This place is so much more colorful, I've never seen anything like it.." He mewed in awe as the harmony of red yellow and orange rustled in the wind. A particularly large gust hit and set leaves covering the pair.

The she-cat watched the storm of leaves with a smile. Balanced on one paw, she swatted at a bright red leaf and snagged it in her claws, holding under her paw afterward. Her gaze settled on the colors around them.

Bat chuckled and sat down, tail curled around his paws. "I wish we could stay here."

"That would be nice.." Pepper mewed, freeing the leaf from her clutches and watching it fly away into th e treetops again. She closed her eyes and laid down to let her shoulders rest. I wonder what it looks like when the snow comes.. What about the river? I wonder what it's like too. Maybe- her thoughts were interrupted by a thud as Bat dropped a sparrow.

"Why don't we eat? I'm sure you're hungry and neither of us have eaten since yesterday." He meowed, nudging the squirrel to her before settling next to her.

"Hm? Oh, sure. We can eat but, let's be careful not to get caught by a patrol." She said before beginning to eat, Bat following her actions and eating as well.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..]   Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..] EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 13:24

Bat heasitated before looking at her. "We shouldn't have to worry."

"I know that already, it's just how things are." She mewed, brushing off the subject.

"I'll change it then." He said with determined eyes.

Pepper stared at him in suprise before smiling. "You really remind me of myself sometimes.."

He chuckled "I'll be taking that as a compliment." He meowed, standing and slipping off through the ferns.

Pepper watched him leave with a quizzical look before getting up to follow after him. "Hey wait! Did you just compliment me?"

Bat sneered "What do you mean?" He said before grabbing the herbs they gathered and trotting triumphantly towards the barn.

Pepper followed after him with amusement in the air.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..]   Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding Or Something.. [solo for reals this time..]
Page 1 of 1