Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bonding Time {Closed}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Bonding Time {Closed} Empty
PostSubject: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 17:16

Silverkit padded throughout camp, jumping over rocks and other things that were in her way. Her paws gently glided across the ice, a bit of practice helping her. She walked forward and her paws continue to glide until she reached some snow, and quickly leapt on top of it. She padded forward, soon reaching the center of camp. She licked her paw, quickly grooming down a spot on her head. As she walked, she did not notice that a patch of ice was in front of her paws. She soon slipped and fell straight onto the paws of a cat much larger and older than her, Thrushstar. She blinked her eyes open after her fall, only to see her grandfather. "Hi Thrushstar." She said, getting up shakily from the spot she had fallen onto. Soon, she noticed Magpiewing standing close by. She smiled a bit at her brother. "Hi, Magpiewing." She said secondly, waiting for them both to reply.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 17:34

Thrushstar was finally coming out of his den, stretching his legs a moment. He'd been doing that lately, but he wasn't too fond of it. He'd been separating himself from the clan for a while since Brokenflame's death, trying to make sense of all that had happened, but now he was trying to forget all of that. As he walked out, he took in a deep breath before he felt a tiny force hitting him on the feet. Looking down, he saw Silverkit and blinked. "Greetings, little one," he said, wondering why they were just roaming camp without supervision. He knew Fennelcloud was getting too old for this. "What are you doing out here?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 17:43

"Playing." She mewed in response to her grandfather's words, eyes sparkling. "What're you doing?" She asked, though this was an obvious-answered question. The small, silver she-cat smiled, and flicked her tail. She rubbed bits of snow off her face whilst waiting for a response. Being a small kitten, she was quite inquisitive, and wanted to understand everything and ask questions constantly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 17:45

Magpiewing was startled by the appearance of his much younger sister. The warrior had been heading towards Thrushstar, intent on asking him to join him on a patrol, but the silver tabby beat him to approaching the leader. Magpiewing chuckled slightly and ran his rough tongue over the kit's head. "Hello there little sister," he meowed back. The black tom straightened his back and nodded in respect to his leader. "Good evening, Thrushstar. I hope you're well?" he asked, his language somewhat firm and dull towards his grandfather. Though the pair had known each other for some, going through some tough events in that time, the warrior felt he had to act perfectly to show his utmost appreciation and respect for the older tom through his attention to formalities.

Bonding Time {Closed} N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 18:39

"I, uh, well..." he fumbled for a moment as Silverkit asked him what he was doing. He wasn't really used to kits wanting to talk to him. Normally at the sight of the leader, they would take off, deeming him 'too important' to talk to. What could he say, though? Silverkit was Fennelcloud's. The queen was the same way when she was younger. He was just about to answer her when Magpiewing's voice caught his attention. Looking up with a bit of relief to see the tom, he sat down with a relaxed expression. "I'm fairing... well," he meowed. "It's been a bit of an adventure for me lately, but Silverkit is here to keep me company! How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 18:42

Silverkit blinked as Thrushstar struggled with his words, and purred as her older brother gave her a lick on the head. She giggled a bit and continued to sit, looking at them with happy, wide eyes, her head cocked to the side. She felt happy that her grandfather enjoyed being around her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 19:28

Magpiewing nodded his head, staring at the leader with intent amber eyes as he spoke. He hesitate to reply, looking down at his sister in hopes she would jump in. Sadly, she didn't, and the warrior was forced to respond. "Honestly, it's been difficult since... Since then." The black tom paused, his eyes traveling down to his paws for a moment. "But, I have my cute little siblings to keep me company now," he added, his cheer returning. He ruffled Silverkit's head with his scarred paw. After placing it back down, he dropped into a playful stance. "Should we play a game?" he mewed to her.

Bonding Time {Closed} N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 20:02

Thrushstar was silent for a moment as he thought over and pondered what was said. "I'm sorry Magpiewing," he said before he had offered to play a game. "Oh, a game sounds nice! I remember playing games when I was a kit. It feels so long ago now."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 20:09

"Yes!" She said happily, her fluffy fur bouncing. She got very excited as her brother and grandfather prepared to play, and she cheered. She hadn't gotten the chance to play for a bit, as it'd been too cold and the nursery was where the playing was simply tossing a ball around. She didn't understand what they meant by 'then' and chose to ignore it for the sake of playtime.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding Time {Closed}   Bonding Time {Closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding Time {Closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-