Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) Empty
PostSubject: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:00

Smokeface padded with a slight smile on another morning and quickly strided towards the apprentices' den. "Up you go, patrol time!" the warrior announced the sleeping youngsters and settled down near the exit to see which apprentices were going to turn out. He was sure that putting a good word in to Fishstar would lift up their excitement.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:02

Fallowpaw's blue gaze danced as she opened them, blinking the sleep out of them and standing up. "I'll come!" She said, more lively than most other apprentices would be after they just woke up.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:29

Morningfog met the others dipping her head to both of them. "Don't leave me out!"

Ooc: Mobile trash

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:31

Fallowpaw smiled at her mentor. "We won't!" She vowed playfully, waving her tall tail in the air.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:34

Smokeface smiled inngreeting to Morningfog, a small oart of him quivering with emotionnat being near the she-cat, "I suppose we could wrap this up, then? Let's head for some fishing." the warrior said and led the patrol out in the territory.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:38

Fallowpaw nodded, beginning to head out after Smokeface. Her smile still remained, and the chilly Leaf-fall air seemed to have no effect on her, other than blowing her fur elegantly in the breeze.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:39

Morningfog nodded, following after him with a light trot. Her fur dappled with the light that filtered through the willow trees.

Ooc: Fallowpaw may or may not get caught in accidental flirting #Morningsmoke

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:41

OOC: Fallow be like: "Uhm, these warriors are awkward af"

IC: Fallowpaw trotted beside her mentor, looking much shorter and less experienced than the brown-and-white she-cat.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:48

"Eh, so... how have you been? You seem to have loads of work, so many apprentices these days." he said and turned an affectionate smile on the apprentice trotting alongside them.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:51

"Me?" Asked Fallowpaw in a bubbly manner. Not waiting for Smokeface's response, she continued on. "If so, yeah I'm good, and I wish Morningfog would give me my assessment so I could become a warrior!" Fallowpaw spouted out words constantly, and this didn't help, only added.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:54

Morningfog chuckled softly and flicked her ear. "Hey, I want to make sure that you impress Fishstar with your results, that means training. Besides, Leafbare's hunting will be harder, I want you ready for it."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:56

"Honestly, without the river, it's going to be a hastle to feed the clan." Smokeface though and sighted longly. The duties of a warror were tiring, that was for sure. If any cat in this clam had the ambition to become the next deputy, it wasn't him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 14:58

Fallowpaw truly wanted to be the best. She wanted to pass everything, but it would take time. She glanced at the two warriors, the smoky gray tom and her mentor. She nodded quietly. "Yeah," she whispered. "I guess so."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 15:21

"We have to try out catching birds next then, water voles too." She mewed, planning things out for later. Morningfog sighed. "But, I don't think it will be much of a challenge got Fallowstar." The she-cat smiled.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 15:23

Fallowpaw grinned. "Of course not!" She bellowed proudly, skipping past thin reeds. Her eyes glinted like filmy crystals. "Nothing is a challenge for Fallowstar, leader of RiverClan!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)   Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Round Up Folk (Open To 2-3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next